100% vaccinated still not enough?

I saw a patient dying very slowly from overwhelming ARDS and MOSF this morning.

Walked in, said “good news! You won’t get COVID again!”

They didn’t reply because they’re sedated, paralyzed and oxygen saturation is 85% on 100% oxygen on his ventilator.
LiarFace.png

Good! Now what percentage of those in the ICU had received their first dose; how many had received their second dose; how many had received both doses?
9% were fully vaccinated. The ones who were unvaccinated that I have personal knowledge of had zero doses.

You said they died from COVID.

The natural course of obesity is not COVID. The natural course of alcoholism is liver failure.

Want to guess what their odds of dying would have been if they had been vaccinated?
Right but now we are learning that the natural course of obesity weakens the immune systems to viruses. So that is what we should be proactively treating. You yell at those unvaccinated but why not yell at those who are obese as they burden our medical system a lot more than non obese people?
99.4% survival rate. And if COVID wasn't the end death blow then a heart attack would have been but being obese is what kills these people not getting COVID.

He hasn't mentioned the patient is an old fat slob with uncontrolled sugar and hypertension and ready to expire soon anyway

Makes me think of a certain British faggot, who is active in this forum. One who, on top of all else just said, has had part of a leg amputated due to diabetic complications.

I'm sure most of you know of whom I speak. Has he shown his light-loafered self in this thread, yet?

Right but now we are learning that the natural course of obesity weakens the immune systems to viruses. So that is what we should be proactively treating. You yell at those unvaccinated but why not yell at those who are obese as they burden our medical system a lot more than non obese people?
99.4% survival rate. And if COVID wasn't the end death blow then a heart attack would have been but being obese is what kills these people not getting COVID.
No, it’s the COVID. They died of COVID.

If you can’t recognize this reality, you simply don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about.

9% were fully vaccinated. The ones who were unvaccinated that I have personal knowledge of had zero doses.
So, you don't know which of the remaining 91% had received one dose, two doses, boosters, etc.?

So, you don't know which of the remaining 91% had received one dose, two doses, boosters, etc.?
I don’t have that statistic but I doubt it’s anymore than a rounding error.

And even if they had one dose, there’s no excuse not to be fully vaccinated since it’s been widely available for months.

No, it’s the COVID. They died of COVID.

If you can’t recognize this reality, you simply don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about.
So liver failure kills people not alcoholism? Heart Attacks kill people not being obese?

I simply disagree with you. Healthy people rarely die from COVID-19.

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…
I would think with 100% vaccinated, and those infecting others who have been vaccinated, eventually the leftyflu would have no more impact.

No. Obese didn’t give them MOSF. Obesity doesn’t give people ARDS. It didn’t give them distributive shock. It didn’t give them renal failure. It didn’t give them shock liver.

They’d been obese for decades. Only wound up like this a few weeks after getting COVID.

You didn’t answer my question.
Bullshit.

So liver failure kills people not alcoholism? Heart Attacks kill people not being obese?

As I said, natural history of alcoholism is cirrhosis. Natural history of obesity is heart disease.

Natural history of obesity is not COVID.

You disagree because you don’t either don’t know what you’re talking about or are too much of a hack to be honest.

Our ICU COVID population is 90% unvaccinated.

Mandates targeted truckers because they are already compromised for overweight sedentation.

Forum List

Back