100,000 people shot in the US per year! Good guy saving lives?

The idea that one particular gun is inherently evil is ridiculous. The AR is not some weapon of mass slaughter. There are just under 10k murders a year (on average) where a firearm is used. All rifles combined total around 300. Handguns account for exponentially more murders. But the hype over ARs with this "Why do you want to murder children?" bullshit is insanity.

I liked my AR. It was fun at the range, useful in removing coyote, and a very accurate rifle. I replaced it after a few years, not because of some nonsense about saving children, but because I was offered an excellent price for it. I bought my current varmint gun and optics with some cash leftover.

It has to do with the Cult that adopted it as the weapon of choice. Let's face it, there are a few others out there as deadly but look less benign. But the "Cult" adopted the AR style and that is what is being used. You will note that the high body counts weren't being done when it was regulated like an automatic weapon. It was only after it was released that the cults started using it and the body count went up. You really can't argue with that one. We really can't do much about the "Cult" except to pick up the pieces afterwards but we can about their weapon of choice.

Rifles of any kind are used in about 2% of all murders the AR itself is used in even less than 2% of all murders

If the AR is , as you say, the weapon of choice for murderers then many more than less than 2% of all murders would be committed with the AR

You are skirting the fact that the AR is used for the Mass Shootings alone. It's the weapon of choice. A Student can't really have much of a Mass School Shooting with a handgun of any kind. Besides, the body count will not be high enough. He will be going for the record. And right now, that record is 58 dead. Some people see how many hoops they can shoot. Some see how many hamburgers they can eat. These sick puppies see how many people they can kill in the least amount of time. Unlike the other two, this is a one "Shot" thing so they plan to do it right the first time. So they pick the most capable weapon they can find and that is the AR and for the same reasons that it was adopted in the US Military. It's light, easy to handle, reliable, has just enough power to do the job, the ammo is light and you can carry a lot of it. Oh, and they think it looks cool. So they go for the record. Murdering 58 in a matter of minutes takes an almost genius to do it and these people think they are geniuses. Luckily, most are bagged before they can get into place. But it takes just a couple to get into place for them to go for the record. So we do what we can to minimize body counts. That's about all we can do before the fact.
Not skirting anything I use murders which includes all those that occur in mass shootings.

Unlike you I don't think it's somehow worse to be killed in a ass shooting than outside of a mass shooting.

Once again, it is the hype and media manipulation that has people clamoring to ban a weapon that is used to murder so rarely.

In the last 10 years there have probably been an average of 10k gun related murders. Around 300 of those were committed by a rifle of any kind. But somehow, banning legal gun owners from owning an AR will "fix" everything.

A solution in search of a problem

Of course they can be used to hunt, but they aren't as safe or as useful as bolt actions in most circumstances. Shooting for control off a ute or out of a helicopter is where they may have an advantage.

Even so, the question remains, would you rather have other people's school kids alive or easy access to ARs and three extra coyote?

The idea that one particular gun is inherently evil is ridiculous. The AR is not some weapon of mass slaughter. There are just under 10k murders a year (on average) where a firearm is used. All rifles combined total around 300. Handguns account for exponentially more murders. But the hype over ARs with this "Why do you want to murder children?" bullshit is insanity.

I liked my AR. It was fun at the range, useful in removing coyote, and a very accurate rifle. I replaced it after a few years, not because of some nonsense about saving children, but because I was offered an excellent price for it. I bought my current varmint gun and optics with some cash leftover.

It has to do with the Cult that adopted it as the weapon of choice. Let's face it, there are a few others out there as deadly but look less benign. But the "Cult" adopted the AR style and that is what is being used. You will note that the high body counts weren't being done when it was regulated like an automatic weapon. It was only after it was released that the cults started using it and the body count went up. You really can't argue with that one. We really can't do much about the "Cult" except to pick up the pieces afterwards but we can about their weapon of choice.

Rifles of any kind are used in about 2% of all murders the AR itself is used in even less than 2% of all murders

If the AR is , as you say, the weapon of choice for murderers then many more than less than 2% of all murders would be committed with the AR

You are skirting the fact that the AR is used for the Mass Shootings alone. It's the weapon of choice. A Student can't really have much of a Mass School Shooting with a handgun of any kind. Besides, the body count will not be high enough. He will be going for the record. And right now, that record is 58 dead. Some people see how many hoops they can shoot. Some see how many hamburgers they can eat. These sick puppies see how many people they can kill in the least amount of time. Unlike the other two, this is a one "Shot" thing so they plan to do it right the first time. So they pick the most capable weapon they can find and that is the AR and for the same reasons that it was adopted in the US Military. It's light, easy to handle, reliable, has just enough power to do the job, the ammo is light and you can carry a lot of it. Oh, and they think it looks cool. So they go for the record. Murdering 58 in a matter of minutes takes an almost genius to do it and these people think they are geniuses. Luckily, most are bagged before they can get into place. But it takes just a couple to get into place for them to go for the record. So we do what we can to minimize body counts. That's about all we can do before the fact.

"You are skirting the fact that the AR is used for the Mass Shootings alone. It's the weapon of choice. A Student can't really have much of a Mass School Shooting with a handgun of any kind"?? This shows you are a victim of the hysteria and media manipulation.

Just to clarify, the single deadliest school shooting we have had was accomplished by a man with 2 handguns. The man, with no training at all, murdered 32 people in 2 locations with a pair of handguns. The idea that the AR is somehow the "perfect killing machine" is nonsense. The VaTech shooter never would have been able to pull of the high body count with an AR. The concealability of handguns makes them far more useful to such a shooter than an AR.

As for them being a genius, that is nonsense. The Las Vegas shooter managed such a high body count, mainly, because of a bumpstock which allowed him to mimic a fully automatic weapon. The accuracy is crap. But when firing into crowds, accuracy is not an issue. Charles Whitman managed to kill 16 people, mostly with a bolt action rifle. One of the things that kept the body count from being much higher is that civilians started shooting back at Whitman before the police arrived.

In the last decade or so, there have been half a dozen mass or school shootings where an AR was used. There are an estimated 5 to 8 million of them owned by private citizens in the US. The rifle is not the problem.

You are missing the point. It's not about the weapon at all. It's about the body count. The last 2 would be shooters both stated that they were after the record. The Record stands at 58. You can't get that record with a Van, running a car into a crowd, shooting handguns and more. You can only get that record with mulitiple ARs with lots of ammo in a dense crowd of people. And where do you find that dense a crowd? It's about the body count. I don't expect you to understand that. But I imagine that any Grunt from Nam understands that. That is how each battle was reported. Not ground taken, but body counts usually. These sickos want to hold the record much like the kid going for the record for the most hoops shot without a miss. We understand and support the hoop shooter and support his fascination but his sport doesn't have a body count along with it. The sickos will keep trying to break the body count record and the only way they see to do it is with the AR. What is wrong with raising the age limit to buyiing an AR to 21 years since the ones that that keep doing the school shootings are under 21 for the most part. If you take away the easy access of the main tool that they think they need then you at least minimize the body count. And if you have an under 21 try and buy an AR, that is a red flag and the authorities can react to it and maybe stop a shooting all the way.

Not skirting anything I use murders which includes all those that occur in mass shootings.

Unlike you I don't think it's somehow worse to be killed in a ass shooting than outside of a mass shooting.

Once again, it is the hype and media manipulation that has people clamoring to ban a weapon that is used to murder so rarely.

In the last 10 years there have probably been an average of 10k gun related murders. Around 300 of those were committed by a rifle of any kind. But somehow, banning legal gun owners from owning an AR will "fix" everything.
---------------------------------------------------- the UN-Constitutional Gun Banners want the AR and similar Banned because they understand the efficiency and effectiveness of the AR and and other Guns [example M1A]. The goal is to NEUTER Americans same as most of the worlds people have been NEUTERED .

How about stop with the "Banned" BS. No one wants to ban the AR. Just regulate them. Make it so that you have to be 21 or older to purchase it. Make it so that you have to do a background check to purchase it no matter where you buy it. Reduce the mag size to 15 shots or less. Not Ban. Regulate. You Gun Nutbags just want to keep instilling fear. Well, Gunbag, we fear you more than the criminal.

"You are skirting the fact that the AR is used for the Mass Shootings alone. It's the weapon of choice. A Student can't really have much of a Mass School Shooting with a handgun of any kind"?? This shows you are a victim of the hysteria and media manipulation.

Just to clarify, the single deadliest school shooting we have had was accomplished by a man with 2 handguns. The man, with no training at all, murdered 32 people in 2 locations with a pair of handguns. The idea that the AR is somehow the "perfect killing machine" is nonsense. The VaTech shooter never would have been able to pull of the high body count with an AR. The concealability of handguns makes them far more useful to such a shooter than an AR.

As for them being a genius, that is nonsense. The Las Vegas shooter managed such a high body count, mainly, because of a bumpstock which allowed him to mimic a fully automatic weapon. The accuracy is crap. But when firing into crowds, accuracy is not an issue. Charles Whitman managed to kill 16 people, mostly with a bolt action rifle. One of the things that kept the body count from being much higher is that civilians started shooting back at Whitman before the police arrived.

In the last decade or so, there have been half a dozen mass or school shootings where an AR was used. There are an estimated 5 to 8 million of them owned by private citizens in the US. The rifle is not the problem.

You are missing the point. It's not about the weapon at all. It's about the body count. The last 2 would be shooters both stated that they were after the record. The Record stands at 58. You can't get that record with a Van, running a car into a crowd, shooting handguns and more. You can only get that record with mulitiple ARs with lots of ammo in a dense crowd of people. And where do you find that dense a crowd? It's about the body count. I don't expect you to understand that. But I imagine that any Grunt from Nam understands that. That is how each battle was reported. Not ground taken, but body counts usually. These sickos want to hold the record much like the kid going for the record for the most hoops shot without a miss. We understand and support the hoop shooter and support his fascination but his sport doesn't have a body count along with it. The sickos will keep trying to break the body count record and the only way they see to do it is with the AR. What is wrong with raising the age limit to buyiing an AR to 21 years since the ones that that keep doing the school shootings are under 21 for the most part. If you take away the easy access of the main tool that they think they need then you at least minimize the body count. And if you have an under 21 try and buy an AR, that is a red flag and the authorities can react to it and maybe stop a shooting all the way.

The average age of mass shooters, 33-34. So raising the age to 21 does nothing......and they can always get the gun illegally...you know, like the Columbine shooter, or the Sandy Hook shooter......did you try thinking before you posted?

No, you can surpass that record with a rental truck...

The Vegas shooter used 2 rifles, firing over 1,000 rounds of ammo into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people from a concealed and fortified position.

He killed 58.

A muslim terrorist with a rental truck killed 86 in 5 minutes.

-------

Then you have this......in France where fully automatic rifles and 30 round magazines are already completely illegal, yet 7 terrorists on government terrorist watch lists, a few even convicted criminals, easily got the fully automatic rifles and 30 round magazines...

7 terrorists attacked the Bataclan concert and rampaged through Paris......using bombs too.....

And they murdered 130 people....they were each armed with fully automatic military rifles and 30 round magazines...all outlawed in France by the way...

130 divided by 7 = 18.57 people per rifle ( including killed by bombs, so technically they didn't even murder 18 with rifles...).... 413 injured

the one muslim attacker attacker using a rental truck murdered 86 people all by himself....

Even fully automatic military rifles with 30 round magazines are not as deadly as rental trucks.......

18.57 with fully automatic military rifles and 30 round magazines....( not all of the people were murdered with guns, they also used bombs.....)

86 with a rental truck... 458 injured

Of course they can be used to hunt, but they aren't as safe or as useful as bolt actions in most circumstances. Shooting for control off a ute or out of a helicopter is where they may have an advantage.

Even so, the question remains, would you rather have other people's school kids alive or easy access to ARs and three extra coyote?

But the reason they put their energy into the AR-15 civilian rifle can already be seen........they now target it as a semi automatic weapon.....not just the old "assault weapon" tag they used to use. If they can ban the AR-15 civilian rifle because it is a semi automatic rifle, they can come back and demand all semi automatic weapons be banned, which they screamed for at the CNN Townhall and at the D.C. march......

The average age of mass shooters, 33-34. So raising the age to 21 does nothing......and they can always get the gun illegally...you know, like the Columbine shooter, or the Sandy Hook shooter......did you try thinking before you posted?

The Vegas shooter used 2 rifles, firing over 1,000 rounds of ammo into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people from a concealed and fortified position.

He killed 58.

-------

Then you have this......in France where fully automatic rifles and 30 round magazines are already completely illegal, yet 7 terrorists on government terrorist watch lists, a few even convicted criminals, easily got the fully automatic rifles and 30 round magazines...

7 terrorists attacked the Bataclan concert and rampaged through Paris......using bombs too.....

And they murdered 130 people....they were each armed with fully automatic military rifles and 30 round magazines...all outlawed in France by the way...

130 divided by 7 = 18.57 people per rifle ( including killed by bombs, so technically they didn't even murder 18 with rifles...).... 413 injured

the one muslim attacker attacker using a rental truck murdered 86 people all by himself....

Even fully automatic military rifles with 30 round magazines are not as deadly as rental trucks.......

18.57 with fully automatic military rifles and 30 round magazines....( not all of the people were murdered with guns, they also used bombs.....)

In the United States, the record stands at 58. You can dance around that all you want but that's the record the last to would be shooters said they were going for.

But the reason they put their energy into the AR-15 civilian rifle can already be seen........they now target it as a semi automatic weapon.....not just the old "assault weapon" tag they used to use. If they can ban the AR-15 civilian rifle because it is a semi automatic rifle, they can come back and demand all semi automatic weapons be banned, which they screamed for at the CNN Townhall and at the D.C. march......

There you go with the term "Ban" again. Start using the term "Regulate" and you won't sound like a complete idiot and maybe we might listen to you a bit more.

---------------------------------------------------- the UN-Constitutional Gun Banners want the AR and similar Banned because they understand the efficiency and effectiveness of the AR and and other Guns [example M1A]. The goal is to NEUTER Americans same as most of the worlds people have been NEUTERED .

How about stop with the "Banned" BS. No one wants to ban the AR. Just regulate them. Make it so that you have to be 21 or older to purchase it. Make it so that you have to do a background check to purchase it no matter where you buy it. Reduce the mag size to 15 shots or less. Not Ban. Regulate. You Gun Nutbags just want to keep instilling fear. Well, Gunbag, we fear you more than the criminal.

What do you mean no one wants to ban them? The anti gunners at the CNN Downhill screamed that they want to ban all semi automatic weapons and they carried signs that said the same thing in the D.C. march and Deerfield illinois just banned them...........you can no longer get away with saying no one wants to ban them...that lie has been exposed for even the most uninformed people to see it...

Why should we ban magazines for any number of bullets.....magazine size has no bearing on mass shootings...or on criminal attack..

As for magazine capacity......

..anti gunners often use a bait and switch, leading uninformed Americans to believe they are talking about 100 round drum magazines, but then passing legislation with that power to ban standard magazines of 15-19 rounds, making the pistols useless for the owners because they can't use the magazine anymore?

Now, if you mean 15-19 rounds... a criminal who is going to commit rape, robbery or murder does not need a lot of bullets......they can compel compliance against an unarmed, isolated victim with a 5 shot snub nose. If they want 15-19 round magazines, they can get them through the black market.

Mass shooters do not need 15-19-30 round magazines as the paper I linked to shows...shooting unarmed people can easily be done with 10 round magazines....as the Parkland shooter did...

So who needs 15-19-30 rounds....the law abiding citizen who may be facing one or more armed attackers in an ambush, where they are isolated, alone and without backup. How many rounds do you want to have with you when the lives of your family or friends are in the balance, or even just your own life.....should some anti gun activist tell you that your life and the life of your family is only worth 10 bullets?

And then you get into the actual combat situation. When you are in a fight for your life, adrenaline spikes in your body....your vision narrows, your muscle coordination for small tasks deteriorates......so lets say you have to shoot more than 10 rounds..now you have to change a magazine while in a rush, since you are under attack, and while your body is not cooperating......so what is easy at the range becomes more difficult while under attack.

Then...what if you are injured.....or you loose the use of a hand or arm? And now, you have to change that 10 round magazine one handed, with an adrenaline spike while under attack....

Can you see where the standard 5-9 extra bullets might mean life or death for the law abiding, good person?
When the fire department shows up at your home for a fire....are they limited to 100 gallons to save your house? Do you put a limit on them or do you allow them to use whatever they need to save lives and your property?

Why would you want to limit how many bullets you can have to save your life....especially when the rule you want doesn't stop criminals or mass shooters in any way?

He killed 58.

-------

In the United States, the record stands at 58. You can dance around that all you want but that's the record the last to would be shooters said they were going for.

And the actual record of people killed is by a rental truck in Nice, France......86...more than any mass shooter in the United States in 35 years of mass shootings.....and more than the entire count in every year of mass shootings except for 2017....

And lawn mowers have killed more people each year than mass shooters in the United States in the last 35 years except for 2017.....

Knives kill more people than all rifles do....and they murder more people every year than all mass shooting casualties in 35 years...over 1,600 people every single year versus 795 mass public shooting casualties over 35 years...

You have no rational argument for any of your demands on law abiding gun owners.

They know this....they need to ban the AR-15 as the precursor argument to saying all semi automatic weapons need to be banned, and they will fall back to VTech once they get the AR-15.....and after the next mass shooting with pistols...

What do you mean no one wants to ban them? The anti gunners at the CNN Downhill screamed that they want to ban all semi automatic weapons and they carried signs that said the same thing in the D.C. march and Deerfield illinois just banned them...........you can no longer get away with saying no one wants to ban them...that lie has been exposed for even the most uninformed people to see it...

Why should we ban magazines for any number of bullets.....magazine size has no bearing on mass shootings...or on criminal attack..

As for magazine capacity......

..anti gunners often use a bait and switch, leading uninformed Americans to believe they are talking about 100 round drum magazines, but then passing legislation with that power to ban standard magazines of 15-19 rounds, making the pistols useless for the owners because they can't use the magazine anymore?

Now, if you mean 15-19 rounds... a criminal who is going to commit rape, robbery or murder does not need a lot of bullets......they can compel compliance against an unarmed, isolated victim with a 5 shot snub nose. If they want 15-19 round magazines, they can get them through the black market.

Mass shooters do not need 15-19-30 round magazines as the paper I linked to shows...shooting unarmed people can easily be done with 10 round magazines....as the Parkland shooter did...

So who needs 15-19-30 rounds....the law abiding citizen who may be facing one or more armed attackers in an ambush, where they are isolated, alone and without backup. How many rounds do you want to have with you when the lives of your family or friends are in the balance, or even just your own life.....should some anti gun activist tell you that your life and the life of your family is only worth 10 bullets?

And then you get into the actual combat situation. When you are in a fight for your life, adrenaline spikes in your body....your vision narrows, your muscle coordination for small tasks deteriorates......so lets say you have to shoot more than 10 rounds..now you have to change a magazine while in a rush, since you are under attack, and while your body is not cooperating......so what is easy at the range becomes more difficult while under attack.

Then...what if you are injured.....or you loose the use of a hand or arm? And now, you have to change that 10 round magazine one handed, with an adrenaline spike while under attack....

Can you see where the standard 5-9 extra bullets might mean life or death for the law abiding, good person?
When the fire department shows up at your home for a fire....are they limited to 100 gallons to save your house? Do you put a limit on them or do you allow them to use whatever they need to save lives and your property?

Why would you want to limit how many bullets you can have to save your life....especially when the rule you want doesn't stop criminals or mass shooters in any way?

Yes, there are the Ban Nutters. But the majority of us use common sense. You know, what YOU should be using but don't. We Regulate, not Ban.

The question comes to mind, what the hell would have placed you in the position that you would need all those shots in the first place. I don't know about you but I don't plan on attacking a well defended drug den. I don't feel the need to take on a 3rd world country. I don't feel the need to done my combat suit and strut down a gangland neighborhood screaming "I have come for you". Your imagination is well beyond being in control. You should write a book.

He killed 58.

-------

And the actual record of people killed is by a rental truck in Nice, France......86...more than any mass shooter in the United States in 35 years of mass shootings.....and more than the entire count in every year of mass shootings except for 2017....

And lawn mowers have killed more people each year than mass shooters in the United States in the last 35 years except for 2017.....

Knives kill more people than all rifles do....and they murder more people every year than all mass shooting casualties in 35 years...over 1,600 people every single year versus 795 mass public shooting casualties over 35 years...

You have no rational argument for any of your demands on law abiding gun owners.

In the United States, the procurement of the materials to make that explosive device of that quantity would put you on the radar so fast it would make your head explode. The Exploding Van is a no go.

And we are talking about Mass Shootings in the US from 2007 and up. Stay focused for a change. And get that imagination in check. What can we do to either prevent or keep the body count down in the UNITED STATES for our Mass Shootings.

He killed 58.

-------

In the United States, the procurement of the materials to make that explosive device of that quantity would put you on the radar so fast it would make your head explode. The Exploding Van is a no go.

And we are talking about Mass Shootings in the US from 2007 and up. Stay focused for a change. And get that imagination in check. What can we do to either prevent or keep the body count down in the UNITED STATES for our Mass Shootings.

Stop supplying SSRI's (antidepressants) to those under the age of 21 would be ONE HULLUVA START.

He killed 58.

-------

Stop supplying SSRI's (antidepressants) to those under the age of 21 would be ONE HULLUVA START.

Unless they absolutely need it. I realize that they give it out like candy and it could be reduced by quite a bit. But that's not the only thing that can be done. Now, expand it a bit more.

i think that Daryl is a FUD that likes Regulations . --- Just a comment !!

and further thought , might be taxpayer paid or retired public servant like a lot of other big shot 'veterans' , retired 'generals' are doing as members of the 'giffords' gun control group . Not sure but this comment is a way to spread the news that as well as your KIDS and Children and taxpayer paid public school teachers many military veterans are working against American gun owners . ------------ just a comment !!

He killed 58.

-------

Unless they absolutely need it. I realize that they give it out like candy and it could be reduced by quite a bit. But that's not the only thing that can be done. Now, expand it a bit more.

33% of the population have been diagnosed with depression that could be treated with SSRI's. Of that total, only 1/3 have chosen to take them. Of the total population of those diagnosed with depression, only the 1/3rd of those taking SSRI's have an issue with Violent behavior. In fact, researchers have determined that, that 1/3rd has a risk of violent behavior 50% greater than the others. Most, if not all of the mass shootings have been done by those on SSRI antidepressants.

And most of the mass shootings were performed by children under the age of 21 when the brain is not yet fully developed and these drugs can play havoc on them.

That is a solution to a problem. Ban the use of these on children under the age of 21. Ban them completely, and you likely save even more lives.

I am not exactly sure why so many of the left come to such whole hearted defense of Big Pharma in this, and only this instance, but they sure seem to turn a blind eye to it.

100,000 people are shot in the USA every year!

How many were shot by a good guy with a gun saving lives?

The only good guys / hero's are the the people saving more & more lives of gunshot victims thereby reducing the murder rate. Gee I wonder why medical cost keep rising?

Gee, 274 shootings a day! Funny that isn't all we read about in the papers! Another IDIOT LEFTARD with a screw loose and his meds worn off.

The whole entire world agrees that america has a gun problem. Till you meet the gun nuts in the US and their idiotic explanations:

"Guns don't kill people"....Yes they do, other countries don't have them...hence they have less murders per capita.
"We need them to fight tyrannical government"....You telling me that you have a chance vs Tanks, Tomahawks and F35s ? LOL
"Is in our constitution" that piece of paper that was written 300 years ago? wake up we live in the 21st century, and your forefathers ain't god or Jesus.

The dumbest people ever assembled in one country are the gun lovers.

All these wonderful countries with free healthcare and no guns, but not one of you on the left will ever lift a finger to move to one of these great places.

The whole world agrees America has a gun problem? Great, then let the rest of the world STF out of our country. We like it just the way it is less the Democrats of course.
That's like saying all Americans voted for Trump while in reality is the opposite. Gun ban will happen in this country is a matter of time.

A very long time. But like I said, you don't move to one of these countries that have these bans. Why not?

America is a great place partly because we are armed. We have the ability to defend ourselves against attackers.
The whole entire world agrees that america has a gun problem. Till you meet the gun nuts in the US and their idiotic explanations:

"Guns don't kill people"....Yes they do, other countries don't have them...hence they have less murders per capita.
"We need them to fight tyrannical government"....You telling me that you have a chance vs Tanks, Tomahawks and F35s ? LOL
"Is in our constitution" that piece of paper that was written 300 years ago? wake up we live in the 21st century, and your forefathers ain't god or Jesus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the above words that i quote are the words and thinking of an imported ' arab' of some type . He claims to be a ' berber' in some previous thread . ------------------------- they weren't YOUR ForeFathers Issa !!
Lol I'm arab/berber/subsaharian and iberian :).
What's your input about the subject again?
---------------------------------------------------- simply that YOU third worlders are a Danger to American Freedoms , RIGHTS and Liberty and that you and ilk should not be imported into the USA because you are dangerous to those American RIGHTS , Liberties and Freedoms Issa . You think and vote like a 'berber' rather than an America Issa .
You are a proud racist.

NO ONE is calling for the banning of ALL guns....

EXCEPT all the Leftards calling for and aiming for a total ban on all guns through the slow increase on restrictions, laws and such making various guns and ammo incrementally harder to get by fewer people and ever more expensive.

BUT, sane folks SHOULD call for the banning of military-style, assault weapons with extensive ammo clips

Yes the SANE idea of banning a gun by its mere APPEARANCE only, with the SANE misconception that anything that looks high tech makes it an "assault weapon" to people who don't know shit about guns or that just because multi-round magazines are made for it, that you should ban the weapon for a wholly separate item easily altered or discontinued.

All that you gun nuts are doing is FACILITATING murderous wackos' jobs for them.

TRANSLATION: : "Gun Nut:" Anyone who is pro-2nd Amendment. "Facilitating murderous wackos:" Violating the rights of 50 million Americans for the alleged benefit of thwarting 0.0000003125% of the population that will just get a gun off the street or use some other kind of weapon the next time they want to kill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back