100,000 cruise ship workers stranded for nearly 2 months.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would think that 2 months is more than enough time for a quarantine of a ship. If no one on the ship has the virus, let them return to the country of origin. This is cruel and unusual punishment for those people.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I sure hope the darling little man who was my steward years back isn't one of them stuck on a ship. Great guy.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It can't be as bad as the month I spent on a WW2 aircraft carrier (USS Boxer) back in the 60's.

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
I would think that 2 months is more than enough time for a quarantine of a ship. If no one on the ship has the virus, let them return to the country of origin. This is cruel and unusual punishment for those people.

As long as it's not Florida. I don't want my property values to decrease.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
I know quite a few avid cruise liner friends(like every other year) who have decided to permanently end purchasing a cruise.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Platinum Member
Reaction score

You realize the flag of registry is not where these crews are from? The ship returning to their home port solves nothing.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Platinum Member
Reaction score

As long as it's not Florida. I don't want my property values to decrease.
That property in your imagination has already been condemned.

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score

NWO doesn't cares.
After forced 'vaccination' gotta strand 99% of the world population

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Our wonderful gestapo facist government at work :thup:

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score

NWO doesn't cares.
After forced 'vaccination' gotta strand 99% of the world population
Amen to that:thup:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List