100,000 cruise ship workers stranded for nearly 2 months.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I would think that 2 months is more than enough time for a quarantine of a ship. If no one on the ship has the virus, let them return to the country of origin. This is cruel and unusual punishment for those people.

I sure hope the darling little man who was my steward years back isn't one of them stuck on a ship. Great guy.

I would think that 2 months is more than enough time for a quarantine of a ship. If no one on the ship has the virus, let them return to the country of origin. This is cruel and unusual punishment for those people.

As long as it's not Florida. I don't want my property values to decrease.

I know quite a few avid cruise liner friends(like every other year) who have decided to permanently end purchasing a cruise.

You realize the flag of registry is not where these crews are from? The ship returning to their home port solves nothing.

As long as it's not Florida. I don't want my property values to decrease.

That property in your imagination has already been condemned.

NWO doesn't cares.
After forced 'vaccination' gotta strand 99% of the world population

Our wonderful gestapo facist government at work :thup:

New Topics

Forum List

Back