10 Yr Old Rape Victim: A Terrible Tale of Illegal Immigration

Of course they are hosts...
This language of host refers to symbiosis and you imply based upon your negative tone and derision that you think human young are parasites. You are not the first bigot to use such ignorant, hateful language against those you hate and would see dead, but more importantly than criticism of your character is just noting correctly that you are objectively false in using this language when referring to a mammalian mother and her offspring, just in general.

They just want to have sex.
Then they accept the consequences, or they don’t have the sex. Problem solved either way.

Fun fact, even when abortion was illegal, people never went to jail for having them and rarely went to jail for performing them.
It’s illegal now. We can ramp up prosecution, don’t worry.

Well, no, born people actually exist, legally. The unborn do not.
Legal personhood is mutable. It didn’t used to include anyone of an African ethnicity in the United States. Things change.

Except that we don't give the same sentence to a domestic homicide that we give to a serial killer.
The distinctive circumstances of a crime without malice aforethought vs one with are not applicable here. All of these homicides are conducted by contract killers, this is a business transaction, they elect ahead of time that their victim should die for their benefit.

Again, you aren't pro-life or pro-family, you are pro-birth.
You are just going to parrot the same dumb inapplicable disproven thing no matter what anyone says.

Pitiable.

This language of host refers to symbiosis and you imply based upon your negative tone and derision that you think human young are parasites. You are not the first bigot to use such ignorant, hateful language against those you hate and would see dead, but more importantly than criticism of your character is just noting correctly that you are objectively false in using this language when referring to a mammalian mother and her offspring, just in general.

I don't hate fetuses... I'm kind of indifferent to them.

I do hate religious fanatics trying to impose their morality on the rest of us.

But an unwanted fetus REALLY is a parasite. Women who want children accept the destructive nature of pregnancy joyfully. Women who don't, not so much.

Then they accept the consequences, or they don’t have the sex. Problem solved either way.

I could make some snide comments about your sex life, but I won't. Unlike some people, I'm better than that.

Reality- people are going to have sex. They are going to occasionally have unwanted pregnancies' and some of them WILL choose abortion. Sorry. No country has successfully banned abortion, ever.

It’s illegal now. We can ramp up prosecution, don’t worry.

Um, no, actually, you might drag some poor girl into court, but that will be massively unpopular. Particularly if it's a white girl.

Legal personhood is mutable. It didn’t used to include anyone of an African ethnicity in the United States. Things change.

Why do you keep drawing these ridiculous paralels. The institution of slavery was meant to KEEP blacks from leaving their jobs, not to keep them from existing.

The distinctive circumstances of a crime without malice aforethought vs one with are not applicable here. All of these homicides are conducted by contract killers, this is a business transaction, they elect ahead of time that their victim should die for their benefit.

Again, a girl getting an abortion is hardly a "contract killer", except in the tiny minds of religious fanatics.

You are just going to parrot the same dumb inapplicable disproven thing no matter what anyone says.
Again, I'll take you guys seriously when you make provisions for poor babies, not before.

I don't hate fetuses... I'm kind of indifferent to them.
"I don't hate the Jews, I just don't care if Hitler gasses them."

I do hate religious fanatics trying to impose their morality on the rest of us.
Haven't made a religious argument at all. Wonder why that is?

But an unwanted fetus REALLY is a parasite.
Okay, so we've decided to go with not just stupid lies, but retarded lies that directly contradict the thing you just said AND the factual information already stated in the conversation thus far. So you are full of stupid and extreme hatred, despite your earlier, impotent protestations.

Clearly, even when corrected you're just going to keep on saying the same dumb thing.

I could make some snide comments about your sex life, but I won't. Unlike some people, I'm better than that.
I don't think you're better than much of anything.

Reality- people are going to have sex. They are going to occasionally have unwanted pregnancies' and some of them WILL choose abortion.
Yes, selfish and destructive people willing to do violence to avoid responsibility do exist. And that is why prisons exist.

Again, a girl getting an abortion is hardly a "contract killer", except in the tiny minds of religious fanatics.
Abortionists are contract killers. Mothers are their clients. Words mean things.

"I don't hate the Jews, I just don't care if Hitler gasses them."

Just keep trying to compare zygotes to victims of the holocaust... that makes you look smart.

Haven't made a religious argument at all. Wonder why that is?

Sure you have.. when you try to argue a zygote is the same as a person, that's a religious argument.

1659436316010.png

Okay, so we've decided to go with not just stupid lies, but retarded lies that directly contradict the thing you just said AND the factual information already stated in the conversation thus far. So you are full of stupid and extreme hatred, despite your earlier, impotent protestations.

Clearly, even when corrected you're just going to keep on saying the same dumb thing.

I'm just pointing out the obvious. A pregnancy has long term health effects for a woman. Which if you REALLY want a baby, is fine. But as the old joke goes, if pregnancy were left up to the men, the birth rate would drop dramatically. So here we are, a couple of dudes, discussing what women should do with their bodies... which is just crazy.

1659436489384.png

Yes, selfish and destructive people willing to do violence to avoid responsibility do exist. And that is why prisons exist.

They are being COMPLETELY responsible. THey are not bringing people into the world that the rest of us end up supporting. This is why we need MORE support to Planned Parenthood. Contraception and Abortion is the route to prosperity. It's what separates poor countries from rich ones.

Abortionists are contract killers. Mothers are their clients. Words mean things.

Abortion providers are medical professioals. Women who don't want to be pregnant aren't "mothers" and have no desire to be.

Just remember, when a wingnut talks about "Freedom", he means the ability of the rich to abuse the rest of us, not actually freedom for the average person.

Just keep trying to compare zygotes to victims of the holocaust... that makes you look smart.
Yes, noting things that are 1:1 the same are in fact, the same, doesn't have a way of making you look stupid.

Sure you have.. when you try to argue a zygote is the same as a person, that's a religious argument.

View attachment 677177
Moronic in the extreme. That gif was tired and stupid years ago - get a better argument.

The egg yoke might have concealed an embryonic chicken, but a young chicken is not an adult chicken, also you cracking the egg guaranteed its death, so we cannot say it is a chicken, being dead and all, but it was.
The acorn definitely contains a small tree. A young tree is not an adult tree, but it is a tree.
The silk is raw material and not a life form at all, thus irrelevant to the topic.

"Person" is whatever we make the law say it is, and we can can include all living human beings if we believe in human rights and equality, like myself, or be extremely petty and arbitrary and bigoted like you. I prefer my way.
So now you're just making an appeal to the status quo in lieu of an argument that it should be that way.

Apparently it IS A VERY DIFFICULT CONCEPT for you. You probably didn't even understand any of those aspects of why this image is so incredibly dumb.

I'm just pointing out the obvious. A pregnancy has long term health effects for a woman.
/shrug
If you don't consent to those effects, sterilize yourself or don't have sex.

So here we are, a couple of dudes, discussing what women should do with their bodies... which is just crazy.
Fun fact, you don't have to own a concentration camp or a cotton plantation to weigh in on the conduct there. You don't have to wait for the law to change regarding personhood to condemn the way they treat those who have been denied personhood.

They are being COMPLETELY responsible.
INSANITY.

Abandoning parental responsibility is not "responsible." Do you need a dictionary?

THey are not bringing people into the world that the rest of us end up supporting.
You push legal obligation for others charitable needs and then you use it to justify killing others. Both are wrong. Your perspective is FITH.

This is why we need MORE support to Planned Parenthood.
More support to putting their terror to an end and their scumbag employees behind bars.

Abortion providers are medical professioals.
Once you violate primum non nocere by killing for money, you're a mercenary butcher.

Women who don't want to be pregnant aren't "mothers" and have no desire to be.
A hilariously wrong and stupid statement. Maybe learn biology before mouthing off like this?

Yes, noting things that are 1:1 the same are in fact, the same, doesn't have a way of making you look stupid.

Uh, sorry, people who died in the Holocaust had names, fetuses don't have names, or are viable. They had people who missed them... It's obscene for you religious nutters to compare zygotes to actual people.

"Person" is whatever we make the law say it is, and we can can include all living human beings if we believe in human rights and equality, like myself, or be extremely petty and arbitrary and bigoted like you. I prefer my way.
So now you're just making an appeal to the status quo in lieu of an argument that it should be that way.

Sorry, man, you can't make a fetus a person by saying so if the majority doesn't think of a fetus as a person.

The status quo exists because what you propose has FAILED every time it has been tried. Women had just as many abortions before Roe as after it. We know this because the birth rate didn't drop in 1973.

Did you get a chance to look up Abortion in the Philippines? They have the laws you want... and they fail miserably. They have more abortions per capita than we do.

/shrug
If you don't consent to those effects, sterilize yourself or don't have sex.

Or just have abortions... that works, too.

Fun fact, you don't have to own a concentration camp or a cotton plantation to weigh in on the conduct there. You don't have to wait for the law to change regarding personhood to condemn the way they treat those who have been denied personhood.

So you are comparing a woman's uterus to a Concentration Camp?

INSANITY.

Abandoning parental responsibility is not "responsible." Do you need a dictionary?

It assumes a woman has parental responsibility for a kidney bean sized fetus or a zygote in test tube.

You push legal obligation for others charitable needs and then you use it to justify killing others. Both are wrong. Your perspective is FITH.

Fetuses aren't people. And support of social welfare is practical. Jobs would be better.

More support to putting their terror to an end and their scumbag employees behind bars.

Good luck with that. Since the vast majority supports a woman's right to choose, prosecutors have already said they won't prosecute these cases...

And if I ever found myself on a jury, I wouldn't give a shit if you had film of the abortionist throwing little globby across the room into the medical waste container and yelling "Three Points", I'll vote to acquit.

Once you violate primum non nocere by killing for money, you're a mercenary butcher.

Only if you think Globby is a person who has more rights than the woman he is inside.

A hilariously wrong and stupid statement. Maybe learn biology before mouthing off like this?

Nothing to do with biology, dude, it has to do with intent.

Uh, sorry, people who died in the Holocaust had names, fetuses don't have names, or are viable. They had people who missed them... It's obscene for you religious nutters to compare zygotes to actual people.
I'm not religious.

You think your hate is special - you think that your shit don't stink and I can't smell it. That makes you the "nutter."

Sorry, man, you can't make a fetus a person by saying so if the majority doesn't think of a fetus as a person.
Republic, not a democracy, so you don't need a majority, but you do need enough.

The status quo exists because what you propose has FAILED every time it has been tried. Women had just as many abortions before Roe as after it. We know this because the birth rate didn't drop in 1973.
The status quo was Roe. Roe is gone, and good riddance.

Or just have abortions... that works, too.
Well, not once we put these scum behind bars like they deserve. Unless that also "works" for you. Otherwise, no.

It assumes a woman has parental responsibility for a kidney bean sized fetus or a zygote in test tube.
Yes, it assumes a mother has responsibilities to her kid.

Fetuses aren't people.
Again, you keep saying this like it proves anything. Asserting the current legal status quo is not a defense, it can change, and it will, and your rotten ideas will be consigned to the dustbin of history.

Good luck with that. Since the vast majority supports a woman's right to choose, prosecutors have already said they won't prosecute these cases...
Then we fire them. Derelict in their duties to uphold the law.

And if I ever found myself on a jury, I wouldn't give a shit if you had film of the abortionist throwing little globby across the room into the medical waste container and yelling "Three Points", I'll vote to acquit.
Then you won't be put on a jury, "nutter." And if you claimed that you could be impartial and objective at the start of that trial, that would be perjury, a felony.

Only if you think Globby is a person who has more rights than the woman he is inside.
Same rights. And those you hate so much, stupidly, at least have the potential to not be an ignorant hatemongerer, so at least they have that over the "glob" that is typing the filth I am replying to.

Nothing to do with biology, dude, it has to do with intent.
Stupidity. You can "intend" whatever you like, once you have reproduced offspring you are a parent. Your thoughts aren't magic and reality altering.

I don't care if you don't intend for gravity to pull you towards the Earth, it will, because that's how physics works.

I'm not religious.

You think your hate is special - you think that your shit don't stink and I can't smell it. That makes you the "nutter."

Uh, no... I just don't think we should follow stupid policies to please an imaginary fairy in the sky.

Republic, not a democracy, so you don't need a majority, but you do need enough.

Absurd.... Majority should rule. You don't need "Enough", you need consensus, and YOU DON'T HAVE THAT.

Actual murder laws are enforceable because most people agree murder is wrong.

If you can't get a consensus on abortion, laws will be meaningless.

The status quo was Roe. Roe is gone, and good riddance.

And now you are going back to what we had before. A bunch of dumb laws on the state level everyone is ignoring. How is this better again?

Well, not once we put these scum behind bars like they deserve. Unless that also "works" for you. Otherwise, no.

Yes, and when you are done with your religious wanking, you'll realize that you can't get convictions...

Yes, it assumes a mother has responsibilities to her kid.

Which they don't. Women give up their parental responsibilities all the time... just ask all the abandoned babies at fire stations.

Again, you keep saying this like it proves anything. Asserting the current legal status quo is not a defense, it can change, and it will, and your rotten ideas will be consigned to the dustbin of history.

Uh, no, guy... I give it about two election cycles before Abortion is legal again in most of the country.

Then we fire them. Derelict in their duties to uphold the law.

Uh, they are elected officials... So, um, no, you really can't, if a majority agrees with them. See how this works?

Then you won't be put on a jury, "nutter." And if you claimed that you could be impartial and objective at the start of that trial, that would be perjury, a felony.

Good luck with that. I'll smile sweetly at the judge, and say I'll be totally objective... and then sabotage the case... So will a lot of other people.

Same rights. And those you hate so much, stupidly, at least have the potential to not be an ignorant hatemongerer, so at least they have that over the "glob" that is typing the filth I am replying to.

They also have the potential to be the next Hitler. What is your point? Frankly, a kid born into poverty with a parent who blames him for ruining his life isn't going to be much of a benefit to society.

Stupidity. You can intend whatever you like, once you have reproduced offspring you are a parent. I don't care if you don't intend for gravity to pull you towards the Earth, it will, because that's how physics works.
Nonsense. You nutters seem to think the alternative to abortion is adoption (that isn't going to ever happen). So those women have no intent of being mothers, either.

Uh, no... I just don't think we should follow stupid policies to please an imaginary fairy in the sky.
Whatever your beef with religion, I don’t care. It doesn’t impact me.

You are trying to troll me by insulting a god I don’t believe in.

Good job.

You are clearly not a serious person and this rot you are spewing is clearly not in good faith.
Good luck with that. I'll smile sweetly at the judge, and say I'll be totally objective... and then sabotage the case... So will a lot of other people.
Thank you for admitting that you are a liar with no integrity and you think nothing of committing felonies.

This lens is the appropriate filter to read your content through.

Whatever your beef with religion, I don’t care. It doesn’t impact me.

You are trying to troll me by insulting a god I don’t believe in.

Good job.

You are clearly not a serious person and this rot you are spewing is clearly not in good faith.

Oh, so you are just a plain old misogynist? I find that hard to believe... when you start claiming frozen zygotes are people, that's the pure religious crazy.

Thank you for admitting that you are a liar with no integrity and you think nothing of committing felonies.

This lens is the appropriate filter to read your content through.

To quote Patrick Henry, if this be treason, let us make the most of it.

A government that would strip basic human rights from half the population based on biology really isn't worthy of respect. So I would have no problem lying to a court and THEN sinking such a case.

It's an academic discussion, of course, none of these cases will ever GET to a court.

Oh, so you are just a plain old misogynist? I find that hard to believe... when you start claiming frozen zygotes are people, that's the pure religious crazy.
I believe living human beings should be legal persons.

There is no religious or anti-religious sentiment in that.

There is no anti-woman sentiment in that.

Just keep pissing up that rope all you want, you’re just raining on yourself.

To quote Patrick Henry, if this be treason, let us make the most of it
It would be better for you just to grab a rifle and have done with it one way or the other than to be a lying snake, as you propose, which tells us everything anyone needs to know about you.

But then, Patrick Henry had integrity.

A government that would strip basic human rights”
Like the one that denies the right to life to abortion victims?

I believe living human beings should be legal persons.

There is no religious or anti-religious sentiment in that.

There is no anti-woman sentiment in that.

Just keep pissing up that rope all you want, you’re just raining on yourself.

Yeah, you tell yourself that... but boy, it makes you angry women can make these decisions.

As a practical matter, you can't effectively outlaw abortion (just ask the Filipinos) and giving rights to zygotes creates all sort of other problems.

It would be better for you just to grab a rifle and have done with it one way or the other than to be a lying snake, as you propose, which tells us everything anyone needs to know about you.

But then, Patrick Henry had integrity.
I carried a gun for this country for 11 years, thanks.

Not all problems are solved with a gun. I would consider gumming up the works on a law like to be passive resistance. if some prosecutor wants to waste my tax money (and it is my tax money) prosecuting someone for a non-crime, then gumming up the works is completely appropriate.

A government that would strip basic human rights from half the population based on biology really isn't worthy of respect.

There is no more basic and essential human right than the right not to be summarily put to death for no better reason than that one's mere existence is an inconvenience to someone else through no fault of one's own.

And that is the right that you most eagerly want to deny to the very most innocent and vulnerable of all human beings.

This is what evil looks like in it's purest form.

My parents did just fine during the time my dad was in the Air Force. I was born, during that time, at an Air Force base hospital.

And for every one who made it work, I saw five guys who got absolutely reamed in divorce settlements.

Still a hateful lie, as it has been every time you've told it, and will remain every time you yet tell it.

Actually, it's pure pragmatism. Most fetuses never become human beings, either through failure to attach to the uterine wall, miscarriage or abortion. and we don't get as worked up about that as we do when a child dies.

And frankly, this is kind of a modern thing. Before the advent of modern medicine, most children never made it to adulthood. Today we have "Gender Reveal Parties" for fetuses. In Victorian Times, you had "Breaching" parties. Which meant that boy children lived long enough to wear pants (about age 5). Before that, they put them in dress like garments that were used for boys and girls.

There is no more basic and essential human right than the right not to be summarily put to death for no better reason than that one's mere existence is an inconvenience to someone else through no fault of one's own.

And that is the right that you most eagerly want to deny to the very most innocent and vulnerable of all human beings.

This is what evil looks like in it's purest form.

Only if you actually think of a fetus as a person. Most women who have abortions do not.

Shit, man, yesterday in Kansas, a majority voted to keep abortion legal. In Kansas! In an election the GOP did it's level best to rig! Are you saying that 60% of people in Kansas are evil?

Only if you actually think of a fetus as a person. Most women who have abortions do not.

The Nazis didn't think of Jews or other Untermenschen as persons either.

That is the company in which you put yourself by denying the humanity of the very most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and advocating for their outright murder.

A human being is a human being, from the moment of conception, until his death.

Forum List

Back