10 Yr Old Rape Victim: A Terrible Tale of Illegal Immigration

CarsomyrPlusSix220802-253 “I believe living human beings should be legal persons.”

NFBW: To what end? Why must one-cell with no skin, no bones, no brain, no heart at that stage be a legal person?

Can you explain as an atheist CarsomyrPlusSix what that does for all the legal persons who have achieved a recognized stage of viability after separation from their mother? END2208180433

Last edited:
CarsomyrPlusSix220802-#249 “I'm not religious.”

NFBW: You are CarsomyrPlusSix ideologically spiritually morally and politically locked in a white nationalist Christian circle jerk right behind this guy

Mark S. Gietzen is an American anti-abortion and conservative political activist. He lives in Wichita, Kansas, United States. He is the chairman and founder of the group Kansas Coalition for Life. Since 2004, he has served continuously as the elected President of The Kansas Republican Assembly, a state affiliate of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies.

220px-MarkGietzen052011.jpg

Mark Gietzen, 2011.
Gietzen is the director of the Christian Singles Information-exchange[24] and was employed as a Boeing procurement quality auditor.[30] He wrote a book titled Is it a Sin for a Christian to Be a Registered Democrat in America Today?[31] and discussed it on a segment of the June 25, 2001 broadcast of Hannity and Colmes.[32]

NFBW: Remember Gietzen is a Christian political animal who very well believes he is saving America from the evils of atheism. He does not need you in his quest for REPUBLICAN political power falling into the hands of devout Christian’s

You need his religion - he has little use for the handful of pro-life atheists such as yourself other than your talent for spewing tribal hate and resentment at the libs END2208190509

Last edited:
CarsomyrPlusSix220819-#284 “Because I believe in equality,”

NFBW: When you believe a one cell being with no brain Is equal to a human being who has a brain which controls and serves a being comprised of thirty trillion cells including consciousness feelings motivation and thinking you are being absurd beyond any reach of rationality. If your brain cannot deliver that truth to your consciousness you are an imbecile which explains why you voted for Trump in 2020.

it’s the derangement of way too many imbeciles residing in the cult of Trump’s destructive personality that causes you to join them in your belief in the inequality that Trump and Trump’s cult are above the law..

I believe your absurd contrived beliefs as an atheist in opposition to womens reproductive rights is your absurd rationale that Trump cult is good / opposition to lawless Trump cult is evil. It is inseparable and necessarily related.

It is absurdity supporting absurdity that converts obvious lies into truth - such as saying you are for equality when you really are not in real life. Your equality is ‘one person one vote as long as it was a vote for Trump’ END2208190856

Last edited:
NFBW: When you believe a one cell being with no brain Is equal to a human being who has a brain which controls and serves a being comprised of thirty trillion cells including consciousness feelings motivation and thinking you are being absurd beyond any reach of rationality. If your brain cannot deliver that truth to your consciousness you are an imbecile which explains why you voted for Trump in 2020.

Yes, I realize a hateful piece of shit like you would find being a good person and believing in equality to be “imbecilic,” which is why you are the imbecile.

being a good person and believing in equality
You are not a good person. You can’t be. You are an atheist aligned with white Republicans Christian nationalists who seek to oppress women who don’t conform to Christian values and you voted for Trump in 2020 after he destroyed our economy and blew up the debt for tax cuts for the rich and himself and was a vile white Supremacist sympathizer and toadie for Vladimir Putin.

Last edited:
This is a horror story from start to finish, most especially for the pregnant little girl, of course.

The mother is in a "romantic relationship" with the illegal cretin, Gerson Fuentes. The mother, herself illegal, has SIX children (!) and is pregnant with her seventh, by him. So yes. She and her 10 year old daughter were both pregnant simultaneously. Of course, she claims her daughter is "fine" and defends the pedo boyfriend.

Get these two cretins out of her and back to Guatemala/Mexico immediately and SEAL THE BORDER. What are we even doing? This is unsustainable.

If it were done by an American citizen would you write about it and call it a Terrible Tale of being American? If it were done by a Priest would you write about it and call it a terrible tale of Christianity?

Yes it’s a terrible tale absolutely. How about you don’t politicize it.

Says the pro-abort filth,
I am not pro-abortion at all. I am Pro-Choice because she is not killing a viable human being and it is none of my business if when I have nothing to do with her pregnancy.

So you are a liar on top of voting for that Trump liar in 2020.

Says the pro-abort filth,
The “attacks” on abortion rights as a means of demonizing genuine freedom loving liberals by mostly white Christians and maybe a handful of Atheists like you serve as the key party-building tool for Republicans the past past fifty years. Thise attacks are likely the only way they could put together the conservative electoral coalition that had cone to dominate American politics and has now degenerated into Trump fashioned autocratic white Christian nationalism and are now the biggest threat to our multicultural democratic republic that had been 250 years into the making and improving. I believe overturning Roe v Wade will backfire on Republicans because it removes the next generation of young Americans who will not submit to religious zealot rule and control over women’s bodies.

“Abortion rights” needs to be in quotation marks as this theoretical and stupid notion that you support, pro-abort, as they do not exist here in reality on Earth, especially not in the United States. See Dobbs.

Abortion rights exist if we create and recognize them. All rights are created by human beings.

people up, pro-abort filth. No one needs to read such blatant liesShut up, pro-abort filth. No one needs to read such blatant lies
The only pro-abortion people are people who chose to abort what having sex created. God, you should know, as an atheist Trump asshole, does not create the one celled brainless organism that starts every pregnancy, FallIble human beings do. It’s their own fucking business what they do about a conception up to a stage of development where the fetus would be considered viable.,

I am so opposed to abortion after my second kid was born I got snipped. So quit with the lies.

The only pro-abortion people are people who chose to abort what having sex created. God, you should know, as an atheist Trump asshole, does not create the one celled brainless organism that starts every pregnancy, FallIble human beings do. It’s their own fucking business what they do about a conception up to a stage of development where the fetus would be considered viable.,

I am so opposed to abortion after my second kid was born I got snipped. So quit with the lies.

Those are your personal religious beliefs. If society decides that women have the right to end their pregnancies then that will become the law of the land. It's up to society to decide on such questions.

Pro-aborts like yourself, but I only begrudgingly would use the word “people” since you are so barbaric and inhumane and would deny personhood from those you hate and want dead.

You're the one who sounds hateful and inhumane, dehumanizing women by reducing them to an embryo. It's the woman who is the actual human being, not the embryo that is attached to her uterus. More, your false god is a baby killer. Your bible is full of divinely condoned genocide and crimes against humanity, including babies. So you have no moral high ground upon which to stand and condemn "pro-aborts" as you like to call people who are pro-choice.

Abortion rights” needs to be in quotation marks as this theoretical and stupid notion that you support, pro-abort, as they do not exist here in reality on Earth, especially not in the United States. See Dobbs
Like I said -you are an imbecile. Abortion rights exist in 31 states where white Christian nationalism is not the ruling party, Let them have their way atheists imbecile your matter of conscience will be banned as well.

just ask the powerfully super religious Catholic Mashmont :

It’s Time for an Outright Ban on Atheist Influencers. Now!

You're the one who sounds hateful and inhumane, dehumanizing women by reducing them to an embryo.
Equality is dehumanizing to you, then.

Well, no accounting for brains given you have the most vile ideology in history right there in your handle.

It's the woman who is the actual human being,
Both are human beings. Be less ignorant of scientific fact.

Your bible
I don’t have one of those, pro-abort bigot.

Like I said -you are an imbecile.
Which is projection from a drooling retard and a liar, so hey.

In the meantime stop lying and claiming abortion is or ever was a “right,” k thanks.

Your precious “right” was made up entirely by Blackmun in Roe. Roe is overturned. That “right” was never valid and you cannot even lie anymore in claiming it is the law of the land because SCOTUS once said so, as they say otherwise now.

Eat shit, gg.

Forum List

Back