Catholic charities and Feds are sending Illegals to New York

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Outside a city Department of Homeless Services intake center in The Bronx, Veronica Prada, 28, said Wednesday that she, her husband and their four kids left their native Venezuela on April 26 and crossed the US-Mexico border into San Antonio, Texas, on July 11.

They were greeted by Border Patrol agents who took them and other migrants to a processing facility where immigration officials gave the family information on how to apply for asylum and an Aug. 23 appointment with an immigration lawyer in The Bronx, although Prada told The Post she and her husband didn’t ask to go to New York.

A Catholic church in San Antonio gave them food, clothing and other items, and put them on a bus to another Catholic church in Washington, DC, she said.

There, the church put the family on another bus to New York and they were dropped off Sunday in Upper Manhattan.

Migrants sent to NYC amid homeless shelter crisis have no local ties, were directed here by Biden admin

:oops8:

Your move Lutherans.

Better for these illegals to settle in New York City instead of Mercer County PA I guess.

Better for these illegals to settle in New York City instead of Mercer County PA I guess.
Damn straight!

The way I see it they should all be bussed to sanctuary cities.

6ng3vc.jpg

Outside a city Department of Homeless Services intake center in The Bronx, Veronica Prada, 28, said Wednesday that she, her husband and their four kids left their native Venezuela on April 26 and crossed the US-Mexico border into San Antonio, Texas, on July 11.

They were greeted by Border Patrol agents who took them and other migrants to a processing facility where immigration officials gave the family information on how to apply for asylum and an Aug. 23 appointment with an immigration lawyer in The Bronx, although Prada told The Post she and her husband didn’t ask to go to New York.

A Catholic church in San Antonio gave them food, clothing and other items, and put them on a bus to another Catholic church in Washington, DC, she said.

There, the church put the family on another bus to New York and they were dropped off Sunday in Upper Manhattan.

Migrants sent to NYC amid homeless shelter crisis have no local ties, were directed here by Biden admin

Your move Lutherans.

Strange she thinks she should get to pick where she goes once she is caught by ICE. I don't agree with their brazen stunt of busing people to blue cities out of spite, but it is not something I am going to get me panties in a wad about either. They have to go somewhere.

If they aren`t inbreeds they won`t like Mercer county. This fine mother of 8 without a husband or a job isn`t unusual for that area. Left her kids alone so she could join the MAGA riot.

Catholic Charities deem illegals as top priority in getting "charity" money and supplies.
Not starving Americans, not seniors that need meds and rent money, not kids that need food and homes, not any American citizen.
They get paid by Uncle Sam to do that.

Illegals are told that they will be taken to a destination of their choice. They will be given a nice home, jobs are waiting and they will be welcomed.

None of this is true.

Your move Lutherans.

Good.

Forum List

Back