Notice that the story of the 10 year old rape victim suddenly went silent?

Are you drunk? Off your meds? It has been stated all over that she was covered by the exception in the various news stories, you dope….

Ttat person is a straight up brainwashed cult member.

No facts will sway their mass psychosis.

Sick imagination or just the fact connecting the dots in progland leads to very dark places?
You say this like it's an impossibility when the circumstances show it was a very strong possibility.
Do you really want to be defending a mom who is OK with her BF impregnating her 10 y/o daughter?
At least your fellow progbots were smart enough to drop it when the facts came out

The child's mother is the one who reported the rape you stupid clod.

That is because the story went from bad to worse.

If they had gone to an Ohio abortion doctor, the crime was never reported. And the only reason the doctor in Indiana reported it, was to give it to the media as fuel to anger people about Roe vs. Wade being overturned, which also broke HIPPA laws by doing so.

The mother seemingly is also an illegal alien who has had run ins with the law but not made to deport, then hooks up with another illegal alien that impregnates her and then her 10 year old daughter. And even though the guy she is living with admitted to raping her child, she is sticking by him and says it's all lies and is going to have his child, I guess so he can rape her as well.

The sad truth here, is, had it not been for Roe vs Wade being overturned, this little girl probably would have been taken to get an abortion every time her boyfriend impregnated her, and with no consequences for either of them.
Sry, my fd. I believe you get the whole thing wrong. It was a killer story for the Dems and MSM because everything was under their control. The whole story was uncovered because Biden mentioned it on TV. He is POTUS. So, it is what it is.

All of the stories, all of them, every single one, that goes against the Leftist narrative go silent.

Have you noticed? I'm sure you have :wink_2:

I am straight up amazed that POTUS says he has cancer and the entire planet yawns.

Its a bizarre time in the US.

Are you drunk? Off your meds? It has been stated all over that she was covered by the exception in the various news stories, you dope….

That's not what the Ohio AG said.

That's not what the hospital lawyer told the Ohio doctor who wanted to perform the abortion.

The child doesn't have time to litigate whether she qualifies for the exception you clown, and doctors and their hospitals will not clear surgery for her and leave themselves open to legal consequences, just in case the court doesn't see it that way.

All of the stories, all of them, every single one, that goes against the Leftist narrative go silent.

Have you noticed? I'm sure you have :wink_2:

That's because they're all found to be right wing lies. When your lies are completely debunked and discredited, the story goes silent.

Sick imagination or just the fact connecting the dots in progland leads to very dark places?
You say this like it's an impossibility when the circumstances show it was a very strong possibility.
Do you really want to be defending a mom who is OK with her BF impregnating her 10 y/o daughter?
At least your fellow progbots were smart enough to drop it when the facts came out
I've not heard a single person defending the mother if she's sicking by her boyfriend.

That's not what the Ohio AG said.

That's not what the hospital lawyer told the Ohio doctor who wanted to perform the abortion.

The child doesn't have time to litigate whether she qualifies for the exception you clown, and doctors and their hospitals will not clear surgery for her and leave themselves open to legal consequences, just in case the court doesn't see it that way.
Yep. The hospital didn't want to risk having to deal with a bunch of fascist hypocrits who would be fine with the idea of that child being forced to give birth.

The mother turned in the child's rapist you twit. She's the one who took the child to the doctor and who called the police.

The mother turned in the child's rapist you twit. She's the one who took the child to the doctor and who called the police.
The heads of the rubes have been filled with a pile of shit by those two asshats who took over for Rush Limbaugh. I know because the shit you're reading here is a carbon copy of their stupid rant which I heard the other day on their show.

These people will believe anything.

That is because the story went from bad to worse.

If they had gone to an Ohio abortion doctor, the crime was never reported. And the only reason the doctor in Indiana reported it, was to give it to the media as fuel to anger people about Roe vs. Wade being overturned, which also broke HIPPA laws by doing so.

The mother seemingly is also an illegal alien who has had run ins with the law but not made to deport, then hooks up with another illegal alien that impregnates her and then her 10 year old daughter. And even though the guy she is living with admitted to raping her child, she is sticking by him and says it's all lies and is going to have his child, I guess so he can rape her as well.

The sad truth here, is, had it not been for Roe vs Wade being overturned, this little girl probably would have been taken to get an abortion every time her boyfriend impregnated her, and with no consequences for either of them.
You are just factionally wrong once again.

That and the doctor also lied saying that the rapist was a minor.....Where's the repercussions from that?

I knew that the whole thing was a rabid leftist pro-choice false flag operation from the get-go.

That is silly.
How is the doctor supposed to know the age of a rapist?

Yes, it does! If the the mother's health is endangered, she CAN get an abortion. A 10 year-old is harmed by being pregnant beyond any medical doubt.

{...
An explainer issued by Ohio AG Dave Yost’s office Thursday said there are three exemptions to the state’s heartbeat law that bans abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected, approximately six weeks into a pregnancy and before many women know they are pregnant.

Yost says there are three exemptions to the abortion ban:

• Cases of ectopic pregnancy
  • Cases that would cause death of the mother
  • Cases that cause a serious risk of substantial, irreversible impairment to a major bodily function of the mother
...}

Not sure about 10 year olds, but clearly raped minors can not use ANY of these 3 exemptions that Ohio laws allow.

Forum List

Back