10 Yr Old Rape Victim: A Terrible Tale of Illegal Immigration

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This is a horror story from start to finish, most especially for the pregnant little girl, of course.

The mother is in a "romantic relationship" with the illegal cretin, Gerson Fuentes. The mother, herself illegal, has SIX children (!) and is pregnant with her seventh, by him. So yes. She and her 10 year old daughter were both pregnant simultaneously. Of course, she claims her daughter is "fine" and defends the pedo boyfriend.

Get these two cretins out of her and back to Guatemala/Mexico immediately and SEAL THE BORDER. What are we even doing? This is unsustainable.

This is a horror story from start to finish, most especially for the pregnant little girl, of course.

The mother is in a "romantic relationship" with the illegal cretin, Gerson Fuentes. The mother, herself illegal, has SIX children (!) and is pregnant with her seventh, by him. So yes. She and her 10 year old daughter were both pregnant simultaneously. Of course, she claims her daughter is "fine" and defends the pedo boyfriend.

Get these two cretins out of her and back to Guatemala/Mexico immediately and SEAL THE BORDER. What are we even doing? This is unsustainable.

Islamaphobic Twat lives in fear of brown people. EEEEEKKKKK

Islamaphobic Twat lives in fear of brown people. EEEEEKKKKK

It's always a mistake to assume that one has seen the lowest that you will ever go, Incel Joe.

At this point, it is difficult to know what, if anything, to believe about this story, but it appears to involve invading foreign criminals, and a child being sexually abused.

And yet, you're trying to make the whole story be about racism against “brown people”, and Islamophobia. Is there any indication that anyone involved in this mess is Muslim?

If these were all white atheists, would you then be able to muster some vestige of sympathy for the little girl that was apparently raped, rather than using the whole story as a vehicle to express your bigotry and hatred toward those who do have any such sympathy??

t's always a mistake to assume that one has seen the lowest that you will ever go, @Incel Joe.

At this point, it is difficult to know what, if anything, to believe about this story, but it appears to involve invading foreign criminals, and a child being sexually abused.

No, involved a bunch of religious nuts trying to deny a young girl needed medical treatment. Why she needed the treatment isn't relevant. But then again, you belong to a cult that calls dark skin a curse from God, so of course, you have no problem denying basic humanity to people of color.

And yet, you're trying to make the whole story be about racism against “brown people”, and Islamophobia. Is there any indication that anyone involved in this mess is Muslim?

Naw, just reminding the class that Sue is an Islamophobic twat because she lies about them all the time. I caught her in a big time lie once, and you should have watched her sputter.

Then again, Mormons just accept lies as truth.

If these were all white atheists, would you then be able to muster some vestige of sympathy for the little girl that was apparently raped, rather than using the whole story as a vehicle to express your bigotry and hatred toward those who do have any such sympathy??

I have a bunch of sympathy for the little girl.. .I'm not the one trying to make her have her rapist's baby. That would be you crazies. You even think she should have been executed for aborting the fetus.

Naw, just reminding the class that Sue is an Islamophobic twat because she lies about them all the time. I caught her in a big time lie once, and you should have watched her sputter.

Then again, Mormons just accept lies as truth.

It's funny, you being one of the most extreme pathological liars on this entire forum, in a post surrounded by typical Incel Joe lies, including this set of statements accusing others of dishonest. It's rather like a supermassive galactic-center black hole calling a snowflake “black”.

In any event, neither your false accusations of islamophobia, nor your bizarre and absurd lies about my religion, are in any way relevant to the topic of this thread. They are, in fact, not relevant to anything at all, other than as an exhibition of your own hatred, madness, and depravity.

But you're so deeply fucked up in the head and (assuming you have one) your soul that you cannot even see that with your behavior, you are saying much, much, much worse things about yourself to anyone who is paying attention, than what you are trying to say about anyone else.

It's funny, you being one of the most extreme pathological liars on this entire forum, in a post surrounded by typical lies, including this set of statements accusing others of dishonest. It's rather like a supermassive galactic-center black hole calling a snowflake “black”.

In any event, neither your false accusations of islamophobia, nor your bizarre and absurd lies about my religion, are in any way relevant to the topic of this thread. They are, in fact, not relevant to anything at all, other than as an exhibition of your own hatred, madness, and depravity.

Um, no, the miserable old witch repeated an age-old lie about Female Circumcision being an Islamic practice. I refuted this with a scholarly article that shows that NO religion condones the practice, which predates Islam and Christianity in that region. in fact, they have ancient Egyptian Mummies who underwent the procedure.

Her response was to hop on a website run by designated hate group taking a quote from a hadith (which is not official Islamic scripture) proving Mohammed approved of the practice.

Now, when I discuss your bizarre cult, I actively avoid anti-Mormon websites and try to limit myself to scholarly discussions of the bizarre history of your faith.

The ironic thing is that I agree that this guy having sex with the 10 year old is horrible... just like it was horrible when Jos. Smith and Brigham Young were marrying young girls.

But you and Sue think that the problem here is that they are brown people, not that some crazies passed a law that required her to flee across state lines to get treatment.

But you're so deeply fucked up in the head and (assuming you have one) your soul that you cannot even see that with your behavior, you are saying much, much, much worse things about yourself to anyone who is paying attention, than what you are trying to say about anyone else.

I just have a healthy fear of religious crazies... because religious crazies can't be reasoned with.

Only a complete religious crazy would make a ten year old have her rapist's baby to please God.

only a complete racist would look at this story and say, "Well, they're just brown people, so screw them."

only a complete racist would look at this story and say, "Well, they're just brown people, so screw them."

And you're the only one here who has actually said any such thing; mixed in with an assortment of other bizarre and insane bigotries of the sort of which you are very fond of falsely accusing others, but which you uniquely demonstrate to be your own.

And you're the only one here who has actually said any such thing; mixed in with an assortment of other bizarre and insane bigotries of the sort of which you are very fond of falsely accusing others, but which you uniquely demonstrate to be your own.

Did you actually read her racist rant?

Here, let me help you out.

The mother is in a "romantic relationship" with the illegal cretin, Gerson Fuentes.

Somehow, I doubt that Sue would be nearly as freaked out if these were undocumented white people from Poland.

Somehow, I doubt that Sue would be nearly as freaked out if these were undocumented white people from Poland.

I'll leave it to Sue to speak for herself, rather than listen to your lies about what you claim she meant.

One thing about you that is reliable, that I can always count on, is that almost anything you say is almost certainly a lie. This is especially true when you presume to claim anything about what anyone else thinks or believes.

Lying is what you do, Incel Joe.

Lying is what you are.

Lying is what pretty much defines your entire existence.

'll leave it to Sue to speak for herself, rather than listen to your lies about what you claim she meant.

One thing about you that is reliable, that I can always count on, is that almost anything you say is almost certainly a lie. This is especially true when you presume to claim anything about what anyone else thinks or believes.

Except you haven't been able to refute one thing I've pointed out about your deranged cult or it's bizarre history.

Maybe it's because your cult leaders have lied to you your entire life... but that's not really an excuse.

Except you haven't been able to refute one thing I've pointed out about your deranged cult or it's bizarre history.

I don't need to.

Your lies are so insane and bizarre that any sane person, even if he wasn't familiar with you and didn't already know what an extreme, pathological liar you are, would know better than to believe any of your bullshit on the subject.

Again, for all your effort to slander others, all you really accomplish is to demonstrate what a lying piece of shit you truly are.

Your lies are so insane and bizarre that any sane person, even if he wasn't familiar with you and didn't already know what an extreme, pathological liar you are, would know better than to believe any of your bullshit on the subject.

Again, for all your effort to slander others, all you really accomplish is to demonstrate what a lying piece of shit you truly are.

Really? Then why do you never refute me.

Seems to me that if you had real proof Joseph Smith wasn't a Kiddy Diddler, you'd be proclaiming that from the rooftops...

Just the latest example of how the Democrats twist a terrible tragedy into something they can use as a political attack. It didn't take long for the freaking PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to go on national TV and pound the pulpit about "abortion rights". Democrats are bottom feeding scum suckers. They are DESTROYING this country.

How old is the mother with her seven children? How old was she when she had her first? It might have been expected that daughter was pregnant at 9 or 10. That's why the girl is fine.

Why is the child still in this home? Dr. Caitlin Bernard should already have her medical license suspended for concealing the crime.

This is an ugly situation all around and doesn't need any sympathy.

Just the latest example of how the Democrats twist a terrible tragedy into something they can use as a political attack. It didn't take long for the freaking PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to go on national TV and pound the pulpit about "abortion rights". Democrats are bottom feeding scum suckers. They are DESTROYING this country.

Get real. The problem here is your religious fanaticism trying to turn women into involuntary breeding machines.

If your side REALLY wanted less abortions, you could do that through a number of policies, all of which you oppose - Comprehensive Sex education, distribution of contraception, paid family leave, universal health care.

How old is the mother with her seven children? How old was she when she had her first? It might have been expected that daughter was pregnant at 9 or 10. That's why the girl is fine.

Why is the child still in this home? Dr. Caitlin Bernard should already have her medical license suspended for concealing the crime.

Dr. Bernard didn't conceal the crime, she reported it. She just didn't violate HIPAA in the process.

Get real. The problem here is your religious fanaticism trying to turn women into involuntary breeding machines.

If your side REALLY wanted less abortions, you could do that through a number of policies, all of which you oppose - Comprehensive Sex education, distribution of contraception, paid family leave, universal health care.
Not a single one of your policies will stop illegal aliens from Guatemala from fucking and impregnating nine year old girls. Because they want to.

Forum List

Back