Illegal alien accused of raping 10-year-old girl

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
KENNER, La. (WGNO) – A man living in Kenner has been charged with three counts of aggravated rape against a 10-year-old girl after the victim was seen in a video claiming they “made love,” police said.

The mother of the girl found the cell phone video on Thursday, April 16, 2015. It was recorded by her daughter. On it, the victim alleged that she and her mother’s boyfriend had “made love” three times.

After confronting her daughter, police said the 10-year-old victim told her mother it happened in their bedroom.

25-year-old Hermes Rivera admitted to police that he had sex with the victim three times between March and April 3, 2015.

Rivera remains in custody. At the writing of this report, no bond had been set.

Police said Rivera is an undocumented immigrant.

hermes-rivera.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

undocumented-democrats.jpg

KENNER, La. (WGNO) – A man living in Kenner has been charged with three counts of aggravated rape against a 10-year-old girl after the victim was seen in a video claiming they “made love,” police said.

The mother of the girl found the cell phone video on Thursday, April 16, 2015. It was recorded by her daughter. On it, the victim alleged that she and her mother’s boyfriend had “made love” three times.

After confronting her daughter, police said the 10-year-old victim told her mother it happened in their bedroom.

25-year-old Hermes Rivera admitted to police that he had sex with the victim three times between March and April 3, 2015.

Rivera remains in custody. At the writing of this report, no bond had been set.

Police said Rivera is an undocumented immigrant.

hermes-rivera.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

undocumented-democrats.jpg

What does the fact that he was illegal have to do with the crime?

If you want to make this about illegal aliens then you would have to show that this was more prevalent in illegals than in citizens.

Was he caught for other crimes and not deported? That is another question I wonder about.

Sounds like it was consensual​

10 years old idiot. There is no consensual sex at that age.

I am not talking about the Law.

Even a ten year old can willingly enter into a sexual relationship... which seemed to be the case here. It was, however, unwise of the man to pursue that course of action, considering the potential legal consquences for that kind of behavior in this country.

Last edited:
So I think we have to post sick crap US Citizens did...

So I will start George W Bush invaded a country on false information and got hundred of thousands killed....

If you want to make this about illegal aliens then you would have to show that this was more prevalent in illegals than in citizens.

Was he caught for other crimes and not deported? That is another question I wonder about.

That...... uummmmm, that maybe........ :desk:

He shouldn't be here in the first place?

genius

So I think we have to post sick crap US Citizens did...

So I will start George W Bush invaded a country on false information and got hundred of thousands killed....

Don't you have to sew your assless chaps that your boyfriend ripped last night

douche

genius
And?
Again, that really has nothing to do with the heinous act.
If he had been caught before and the authorities had let him go then there would be a point – he should have already been deported. If he was here on a work visa and a background check would have revealed that he should have been then there is something broken in that process. All I see is that an illegal alien committed a crime. What specifically is the political point that the OP wants to bring up about this case and illegal aliens?

Legal Age of Consent in Mexico is 12 so 10 isn't that much younger for them.

Hopefully he'll be killed in prison.

genius
And?
If he had been caught before and the authorities had let him go then there would be a point – he should have already been deported. If he was here on a work visa and a background check would have revealed that he should have been then there is something broken in that process. All I see is that an illegal alien committed a crime. What specifically is the political point that the OP wants to bring up about this case and illegal aliens?

What, do you mean it has nothing to do with the act? An illegal in the country, who is illegally here, rapes a 10 year old.

There is a chance, a slight chance, if this president upheld the laws of the nation (you know he took an oath to do that) that he would not have been here to commit the crime.

As it is, not only has he not upheld the laws of our nation in regards to immigration, he has flat out broke them.

Are you seeing the relevance yet? Wait, of course you don't.

In fact, your rhetorical question is flat out trying to state that me stating he is an illegal is me being some kind of right wing racist.

You, of course really do not care he an illegal. You of course do not see how the democrats undermine the laws of the country that make us a sovereign nation for political expediency in trying to illegally expand their voting base.

To hell with the country that the left hates so much and believe it was never a legitimate country to begin with.

Wow...this was just an ODS thread?

No.

See, here's the thing you ignorant excuse for a self aware human......

This guy may have been a serial child molester in whatever Country he came from and we have no way of knowing.

Know why we have no way of knowing? Because the Scumbag in Chief has waived all normal immigration procedures on these people.....

No background checks, no medical record checks, no DHS checks, no -- Nothing

And I want to ask you something else that you are way too stupid to answer.....

If the Lying Cocksucker in Chief and you and all other dimocraps are so excited about paying a 'Living Wage'....

If you're so much in favor of taking care of the 'Working (wo)Man'

Since you decry the loss of jobs in here every minute of every day.....

How can you support a Lying Cocksucker that wants to bring in MILLIONS and MILLIONS of unskilled, low wage workers who will compete with OUR unskilled, low wage workers?

This scumbag piece of shit just allowed MILLIONS of ILLEGALS to come in here and compete with AMERICANS for jobs.

And let me tell you something else, since you apparently live in some white, snowflake suburb somewhere....

These people.... The Illegals....??

They work. I mean, they work HARD. Really hard. Unbelievably hard.....

For LESS MONEY

I know. I hire them all the time. Just used a couple of them yesterday to install a quartz vanity top in the guest bathroom.

But -- You're a dimocrap. Which means, outside your single-issue, you couldn't care less about much of anything.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Nothing more than a coalition of faux victim groups

genius
And?

What, do you mean it has nothing to do with the act? An illegal in the country, who is illegally here, rapes a 10 year old.

There is a chance, a slight chance, if this president upheld the laws of the nation (you know he took an oath to do that) that he would not have been here to commit the crime.

As it is, not only has he not upheld the laws of our nation in regards to immigration, he has flat out broke them.

In fact, your rhetorical question is flat out trying to state that me stating he is an illegal is me being some kind of right wing racist.

You, of course really do not care he an illegal. You of course do not see how the democrats undermine the laws of the country that make us a sovereign nation for political expediency in trying to illegally expand their voting base.

To hell with the country that the left hates so much and believe it was never a legitimate country to begin with.
Nice hyperbolic bullshit.
Never called you a racist and I think that the immigration laws should certainly be upheld. Nor am I a democrat. Never claimed you were right wing either but your dementia is painting you as a right wing partisan. Assuming that I am a democrat and think you’re a racist because I disagree with a relevant point is what partisan hacks do – are you a hack?

genius
And?

Never called you a racist and I think that the immigration laws should certainly be upheld. Nor am I a democrat. Never claimed you were right wing either but your dementia is painting you as a right wing partisan. Assuming that I am a democrat and think you’re a racist because I disagree with a relevant point is what partisan hacks do – are you a hack?
Her is a wetback teaper...enough said.

genius
And?

Her is a wetback teaper...enough said.
That is rather ironic coming from you.

Forum List

Back