10 Yr Old Rape Victim: A Terrible Tale of Illegal Immigration

So
In YOUR infinite WISDOM

What IS the AGE of consent?
The age of consent is whatever the law says it is. In Ohio the age of consent is 16. The Age of Consent in Ohio.

Are you okay with that? What happens when the girl tells the judge "he never touched me" and the mother says "he was my lover. I'm pregnant with his baby. If he confessed it's because white men scared him."

They better have some superlative DNA evidence or this guy will be suing for false arrest.

I guarantee you one thing. If this was a white child with a white mother, the girl and all other children would have been taken instantly.

The age of consent is whatever the law says it is. In Ohio the age of consent is 16. The Age of Consent in Ohio.

Are you okay with that? What happens when the girl tells the judge "he never touched me" and the mother says "he was my lover. I'm pregnant with his baby. If he confessed it's because white men scared him."

They better have some superlative DNA evidence or this guy will be suing for false arrest.

I guarantee you one thing. If this was a white child with a white mother, the girl and all other children would have been taken instantly.
Stop LYING

Stop LYING
I gave you a link with the age of consent. Don't you like it? You know the ten year old is still in the home where she was repeatedly raped by her mother's lover. You know that the mother has denied that anything happened. You know that mama said that it was all lies and the rapist is a good man. So, what am I lying about? Is it saying that if this was a white girl and a white mother the children would have been removed? All the children. No. That's exactly what would happen and happens every day.

I gave you a link with the age of consent. Don't you like it? You know the ten year old is still in the home where she was repeatedly raped by her mother's lover. You know that the mother has denied that anything happened. You know that mama said that it was all lies and the rapist is a good man. So, what am I lying about? Is it saying that if this was a white girl and a white mother the children would have been removed? All the children. No. That's exactly what would happen and happens every day.
Go peddle your hatred and bigotry somewhere else

This is a horror story from start to finish, most especially for the pregnant little girl, of course.

The mother is in a "romantic relationship" with the illegal cretin, Gerson Fuentes. The mother, herself illegal, has SIX children (!) and is pregnant with her seventh, by him. So yes. She and her 10 year old daughter were both pregnant simultaneously. Of course, she claims her daughter is "fine" and defends the pedo boyfriend.

Get these two cretins out of her and back to Guatemala/Mexico immediately and SEAL THE BORDER. What are we even doing? This is unsustainable.

Teh kids too.

Except we don't have funerals for Zygotes of Fetuses..

In 1930s/1940s Germany, they didn't hold funerals for the millions of Jews and other Untermenschen, either. And whether they did or did not hold such funerals does not have any bearing on whether or not the victims of the Nazis were human or not.

A human being is a human being completely regardless of how other human beings respond to his life or to his death..

In 1930s/1940s Germany, they didn't hold funerals for the millions of Jews and other Untermenschen, either. And whether they did or did not hold such funerals does not have any bearing on whether or not the victims of the Nazis were human or not.

A human being is a human being completely regardless of how other human beings respond to his life or to his death..
After said thing is BORN

Um, you are comparing miscarried fetuses and zygotes in a tampon to slaughtered Jews during the Holocaust? That's almost as tasteless as baptizing Holocaust victims after they are dead... oh, wait, you guys did that, too.

Um, you are comparing miscarried fetuses and zygotes in a tampon to slaughtered Jews during the Holocaust?

Human beings murdered in huge numbers, with very little regard for their humanity or for the pure evil of their murders.

It is a perfectly fair comparison.

Uncomfortable for you, since it puts you, essentially, on the same side as the Nazis, on the side of those who openly support mass murder. But that is the side that you willfully chose to take.

You do not get to openly advocate for such pure and extreme evil, and to be immune to being called out for it.

A human being vs. A human life, is how our founders recognized the point of where the mother and the fetus, were equal.....

In their day under Common Law, once quickening takes place, which is the baby kicking or stirring in the womb, around 19 weeks gestation or so, is when the human being ....the human being fetus, is considered to be a human life fetus, in legal terms....they have personhood protections with human life that weighed equally to the mother's human life (most of the time). Up until that point, abortion was not punishable, though frowned upon.

As an example, let's say a frozen embryo/fertility clinic was on fire, the fireman arriving rush in to get all of the people inside rescued and out of the burning building first, then if time and conditions permit, then go in and rescue the frozen embryos to remove them from the burning building. They don't rescue the frozen human embryos first.

The living human being's life, had more value than the human embryo's....why? Because the human embryo had not achieved "life" yet, though still a human being....so the firemen still went in to save them, once all human lives were saved first.

This distinction, between a human being and a human life, has meaning in the legal sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back