10 Yr Old Rape Victim: A Terrible Tale of Illegal Immigration

Human beings murdered in huge numbers, with very little regard for their humanity or for the pure evil of their murders.

It is a perfectly fair comparison.

Uncomfortable for you, since it puts you, essentially, on the same side as the Nazis, on the side of those who openly support mass murder. But that is the side that you willfully chose to take.

You do not get to openly advocate for such pure and extreme evil, and to be immune to being called out for it.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Women who have abortions are not Nazis. They are women making a choice out of desperation. It's idiotic to compare them to a state committing outright genocide.

Outlawing abortions doesn't stop abortion. Look no further than the Philippines, where they have EXACTLY the kinds of laws you want, and Filipinas have more abortions per capita than American women. Or you can look at Romania, where they outlawed not only abortion but birth control. That worked for exactly one year before women figured out ways around the law.

If you guys were really serious about less abortions, you'd support paid family leave, universal health care, contraception distribution, comprehensive, NON-RELIGIOUS sex education. Things that allow women to either avoid getting pregnant to start with, or make keeping a pregnancy an easier choice.

But outlawing abortion in Iowa just means they are going to drive to Illinois to get one. Just like people from Illinois drive to Indiana to get fireworks that are illegal in Illinois.

1659004557287.png

Bullshit.

A human being is a human being, at every stage of life. A child murdered by abortion is just as dead as someone murdered as an adult. And the murderer just as evil and inhuman.

Except a fetus has no higher brain functions, (and no, I won't make a cheap shot comparing them to Mormon Cultists...oh, wait, I just did.)

It doesn't perceive the world around it, it has no awareness, it doesn't feel pain and it's not viable outside the womb. yet you would force a woman to carry it to term, even at the risk to her own physical and mental health.

Bullshit.

A human being is a human being, at every stage of life. A child murdered by abortion is just as dead as someone murdered as an adult. And the murderer just as evil and inhuman.
Yes a human being, even in embryo and fetus stages are human beings.....they just did not have human life, in the legal sense of protections, until they were considered to have life....in their time, this was when the baby first stirred in the womb.....and at that time of quickening, the mother's choice, did not have dominion.

Last edited:
You are comparing apples and oranges.

I'm comparing murdered human beings to murdered human beings.

There is no spin that you can put on it to hide or change what your position truly means, which is that you openly support the savage murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings. This is a position of pure hate, pure evil. It puts you on the same side of history as Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Zedong and others of that ilk.

One lesson in this story for liberals and one for non-liberals:

The lesson for liberals is this: Abortion is not in the constitution. Fortunately for federal lawmakers and regulators, this does not mean that the Constitution gives them no guidance on the subject. It clearly says that powers not given to congress are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people. So, if you insist on living somewhere in which abortion laws exactly suit you, you must consider moving to such a state.

The lesson for non-liberals is this: Liberals lie. Liberals lie a lot. And they honestly don't think they are doing anything wrong when they lie. Catch them in a lie, and they will fault you for dwelling on a detail and missing the main point (that the lie was intended to support).

I'll never forget the first time I learned this second lesson. I was a recovering liberal, in 1986, watching in wonder as an aging actor, constantly ridiculed by the liberal media, cured the ills of our economy, while putting our enemies on the defensive for the first time in my lifetime.

Right after the bombing of Libya, in retaliation for brutal terrorist attacks, the Libyan "Ministry of Truth" announced that the evil Reagan had killed terrorist and dictator Moamar Khadafi's infant daughter. The liberals were beside themselves.

A little digging was all it took to determine that, if such a child existed, she must have been adopted on the spot by the word-is-law Khadafi, because his only known daughter before that time was nine. One liberal columnist's response: "Such stories miss the point that somebody's daughter is dead."

Um, you are comparing miscarried fetuses and zygotes in a tampon to slaughtered Jews during the Holocaust? That's almost as tasteless as baptizing Holocaust victims after they are dead... oh, wait, you guys did that,

There is no spin that you can put on it to hide or change what your position truly means, which is that you openly support the savage murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings. This is a position of pure hate, pure evil. It puts you on the same side of history as Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Zedong and others of that ilk.
Disgusting POS

POINT YOUR DAMN FINGER AT YOURSELF

I'm not the one openly advocating the cold-blooded murder of innocent children.

Filth such as yourself have no high ground from which to look down on me.
Post reported

I don’t understand why you are so IGNORANT

IS IT BECAUSE YOU NEVER WIN AN ARGUMENT?

But only you seem to think they are human beings.

They are not considered human beings in most applications of law. They aren't counted in the census, they aren't deductable as tax exemptions... human beings are only recognized as such AFTER THEY ARE BORN.

I understand her all too well.

Instead of addressing the TRULY EVIL policy of forcing a 10 year old to have her rapist's baby, she decides to play the race card, because honestly, when you are a religious nut, you don't think rationally.
You swallowed the tin foil lure again. The real tragedy here is a psychotic illegal alien Mom who endangered her 10 year old daughter's life by exposing her to her Rapist boyfriend. But the Democrats got you all spun up about the BS story about a 6 week abortion law with NO EXCEPTIONS in Ohio. Totally manufactured so that Biden could go on national TV and give another Whipping Haitians speech to get the minions all hopping mad again.

You swallowed the tin foil lure again. The real tragedy here is a psychotic illegal alien Mom who endangered her 10 year old daughter's life by exposing her to her Rapist boyfriend. But the Democrats got you all spun up about the BS story about a 6 week abortion law with NO EXCEPTIONS in Ohio. Totally manufactured so that Biden could go on national TV and give another Whipping Haitians speech to get the minions all hopping mad again.

Nope, the immigration status of this girl is completely irrelevant.

These are the laws your side wants- the ones that require people to have their rapist's babies.

If this were a nice white girl, it would be just as tragic... except she's have quietly flown to a free state to get her abortion.

Nope, the immigration status of this girl is completely irrelevant.

These are the laws your side wants- the ones that require people to have their rapist's babies.

If this were a nice white girl, it would be just as tragic... except she's have quietly flown to a free state to get her abortion.
Gotta admit, would have been a much better story for you if the pedo were a white American.

This is a horror story from start to finish, most especially for the pregnant little girl, of course.

The mother is in a "romantic relationship" with the illegal cretin, Gerson Fuentes. The mother, herself illegal, has SIX children (!) and is pregnant with her seventh, by him. So yes. She and her 10 year old daughter were both pregnant simultaneously. Of course, she claims her daughter is "fine" and defends the pedo boyfriend.

Get these two cretins out of her and back to Guatemala/Mexico immediately and SEAL THE BORDER. What are we even doing? This is unsustainable.

Yes let’s use a little brown girl to rail against illegal immigration yet again.

Maybe if the Republican Party would actually sit down and negotiate and rewrite immigration law in the United States, you could get somewhere. Maybe if Republican donors weren’t making so much money off of illegal immigration, they may put a stop to it.

Forum List

Back