Now we know why it's been hard to corroborate the raped 10 year old girl story. An illegal immigrant is the rapist!!!!!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is beyond sickening!

Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Allegedly Raping Ten-Year-Old Ohio Girl at Center of Viral Abortion Story​

Police arrested an illegal immigrant on Tuesday after he allegedly raped and impregnated a ten-year-old girl who reportedly traveled from Ohio to Indiana for an abortion, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

The outlet reported that 27-year-old Gershon Fuentes confessed to raping the ten-year-old child on at least two occasions. He has been charged with rape and is being held on a $2 million bond, according to the report.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has placed a detainer on Fuentes, who is from Guatemala, a source told Fox News.

Here's the fucker! Should be lynched!

1657739200914.png

Everyone should be allowed to get abortions because the dems border policy is so shitty and unsafe for America. Dems are playing chess and Pubs are playing checkers.

"Clark Torbett, an attorney with the Franklin County Public Defender’s office ....said Fuentes had lived in Columbus the last seven years and had a steady job at a café."
-From the other thread

Can you provide the data showing how long he has been in the country and how he arrived here?

Thanks.

I am down this this part

I have no idea how long he's been here or whether he's been here long before Biden came along, but I want to help spread the word that thanks to Biden and his fucking party, we are getting more illegals flooding in as never before.

This is beyond sickening!

Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Allegedly Raping Ten-Year-Old Ohio Girl at Center of Viral Abortion Story​

Tragic and sickening. I will not type what should be done here.

That's first.

Second.

Biden is heading for approval ratings in the 20s

how many children do illegal immigrants have to rape before xiden and the dems start taking this seriously?

Weren't you the ones who claimed that this never happened?

We are always going to have undocumented immigrants as long as we have crappy jobs Americans don't want to do.

Tragic and sickening. I will not type what should be done here.

That's first.

Second.

Biden is heading for approval ratings in the 20s

Yeah, here's what's going to happen. When you guys get control of Congress, people will realize that Biden is the only thing standing between them and the crazy they want to unleash on this country... watch his popularity go up after that.

Just like it did with Clinton and Obama.

Forum List

Back