10 Yr Old Rape Victim: A Terrible Tale of Illegal Immigration

There is not any need for you to go to this much effort to show everyone what a pathological lying piece of shit you are.

Everyone already knows.

I never said anything at all vaguely similar to what you just falsely attributed to me, and as far as I know, neither did anyone else.
That's typical Joey: he deflects, lies, trolls, and shitposts, ALWAYS garnished with his usual ad hominem personal attacks he thinks are clever even the thirtieth time he posts them. Joey has made, on average, 36 posts a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, every day for ELEVEN YEARS.

I'll leave it to Sue to speak for herself, rather than listen to your lies about what you claim she meant.

One thing about you that is reliable, that I can always count on, is that almost anything you say is almost certainly a lie. This is especially true when you presume to claim anything about what anyone else thinks or believes.

Lying is what you do, Incel Joe.

Lying is what you are.

Lying is what pretty much defines your entire existence.
Joey is as predictable as a broken clock. (Though less useful.)
Did you read her comment, Dumbass?
Or more importantly, did you UNDERSTAND her comment, Dumbass?
Of course not. Joey is REALLY stupid, as well as evil.
Oh, come on, you and Sue and Mormon Bob wouldn't have a problem with these refugees if they were Canadian or Polish, and you know it.
This, class, is a PERFECT example of projection!

How old is the mother with her seven children? How old was she when she had her first? It might have been expected that daughter was pregnant at 9 or 10. That's why the girl is fine.

Why is the child still in this home? Dr. Caitlin Bernard should already have her medical license suspended for concealing the crime.

This is an ugly situation all around and doesn't need any sympathy.
Exactly. "Dr." Bernard obviously used this case to get her 15 minutes of fame by spewing nonsense about the Ohio abortion law and needlessly transporting this poor girl across state lines so that Biden could give another fist pounding speech. The girl should be with child protective services and that Mother needs to be brought up on charges of child endangerment. The Democrats are dragging this country down the drain.

Over? Until next time. You don't really think mama won't offer her daughter up to the next boyfriend, do you?
Am I PSYCHIC?

And I’ve never heard those DAMNING DETAILS

WHY WOULD CPS allow her “mother” to retain CUSTODY?

Am I PSYCHIC?

And I’ve never heard those DAMNING DETAILS

WHY WOULD CPS allow her “mother” to retain CUSTODY?
That's the question. Ordinarily not only this child but every child in the home would have been removed.

The entire response from the Right can be summarized as this. Aren’t Democrats awful for…?

First the Right insisted the story was false. Aren’t Democrats awful for lying about a ten year old girl being raped and needing to travel across state lines to get an abortion?

Then when the girl actually existed. Aren’t Democrats awful for politicizing the tragedy of this girls story?

Then the rapist turned out to be illegal. Oh. Aren’t Democrats awful for supporting illegal immigrants?

Every step of the story has resulted in the exact same response. Aren’t Democrats awful?

Republicans are the awful ones. That has become all too apparent.

It's always a mistake to assume that one has seen the lowest that you will ever go, Incel Joe.

At this point, it is difficult to know what, if anything, to believe about this story, but it appears to involve invading foreign criminals, and a child being sexually abused.

And yet, you're trying to make the whole story be about racism against “brown people”, and Islamophobia. Is there any indication that anyone involved in this mess is Muslim?

If these were all white atheists, would you then be able to muster some vestige of sympathy for the little girl that was apparently raped, rather than using the whole story as a vehicle to express your bigotry and hatred toward those who do have any such sympathy??

This crime of raping and molesting children happens every day in America often among Christians and citizens.

How old is the mother with her seven children? How old was she when she had her first? It might have been expected that daughter was pregnant at 9 or 10. That's why the girl is fine.

Why is the child still in this home? Dr. Caitlin Bernard should already have her medical license suspended for concealing the crime.

This is an ugly situation all around and doesn't need any sympathy.

She didn't conceal the crime. You're a fool for such an obvious lie.

It's always a mistake to assume that one has seen the lowest that you will ever go, Incel Joe.

At this point, it is difficult to know what, if anything, to believe about this story, but it appears to involve invading foreign criminals, and a child being sexually abused.

And yet, you're trying to make the whole story be about racism against “brown people”, and Islamophobia. Is there any indication that anyone involved in this mess is Muslim?

If these were all white atheists, would you then be able to muster some vestige of sympathy for the little girl that was apparently raped, rather than using the whole story as a vehicle to express your bigotry and hatred toward those who do have any such sympathy??

I have him on perma-ignore. I'm sure his issues are manifest.

I'll leave it to Sue to speak for herself, rather than listen to your lies about what you claim she meant.

One thing about you that is reliable, that I can always count on, is that almost anything you say is almost certainly a lie. This is especially true when you presume to claim anything about what anyone else thinks or believes.

Lying is what you do, Incel Joe.

Lying is what you are.

Lying is what pretty much defines your entire existence.

Oh I believe it was about Female Genital Mutilation and I claimed it was mostly committed by Muslims and he defended the Muslims or some such. It was as stupid as you can imagine. He delights in calling me names ever since. I believe he has ongoing deep mental issues. Perma-ignore.

Oh I believe it was about Female Genital Mutilation and I claimed it was mostly committed by Muslims and he defended the Muslims or some such. It was as stupid as you can imagine. He delights in calling me names ever since. I believe he has ongoing deep mental issues. Perma-ignore.

Your racism is a mental issue.

My concern about religious fanatics like you and Bob is healthy.

As Voltaire said, "The world is full of Fanatics and Scoundrels, but you can reason with a scoundrel!"

Exactly. "Dr." Bernard obviously used this case to get her 15 minutes of fame by spewing nonsense about the Ohio abortion law and needlessly transporting this poor girl across state lines so that Biden could give another fist pounding speech. The girl should be with child protective services and that Mother needs to be brought up on charges of child endangerment. The Democrats are dragging this country down the drain.
I’m sorry for your confusing response

The mistake is in having sympathy for anyone involved, including the ten year old. Her mother gave her daughter up to be sexually used. The state has enough confidence in mother to keep children in her care, including the ten year old. The only patsy is Fuentes, the alleged rapist. He is sitting in jail, bewildered, trying to figure out what he did wrong.

The mistake is in having sympathy for anyone involved, including the ten year old. Her mother gave her daughter up to be sexually used. The state has enough confidence in mother to keep children in her care, including the ten year old. The only patsy is Fuentes, the alleged rapist. He is sitting in jail, bewildered, trying to figure out what he did wrong.
I can’t even…

Maybe you could bake the poor widdle RAPIST a cake and go visit him

Forum List

Back