10 Yr Old Rape Victim: A Terrible Tale of Illegal Immigration

Did you read her comment, Dumbass?
Or more importantly, did you UNDERSTAND her comment, Dumbass?

I understand her all too well.

Instead of addressing the TRULY EVIL policy of forcing a 10 year old to have her rapist's baby, she decides to play the race card, because honestly, when you are a religious nut, you don't think rationally.

I understand her all too well.

Instead of addressing the TRULY EVIL policy of forcing a 10 year old to have her rapist's baby, she decides to play the race card, because honestly, when you are a religious nut, you don't think rationally.
But you're OK with the illegal alien knocking up his illegal alien girlfriend AND her 10 year old daughter?

But you're OK with the illegal alien knocking up his illegal alien girlfriend AND her 10 year old daughter?

Where did I say I was okay with it? The guy is going to jail and I'm fine with that. 97% of rapists never see the inside of a jail cell, so I'd call that pretty good.

But forcing a girl to travel state lines to end the pregnancy that was outright dangerous to her at that age... what the fuck are you people even thinking?

Then no problem, let's treat refugees from Latin America just like we treat Jewish refugees from eastern Europe.
Nice try. We aren't talking about refugees. We're talking about illegal aliens. Invaders. Criminals. Trespassers. You badly want this to be about race, because you yourself are racist. These people in your mind are of a race first, and foremost. Of a given nationality, or legality are distant seconds or thirds. Just own up to the obvious fact... You're a dyed in the wool racist.

Please don't pretend this is about anything other than race. At least some of your fellow wingnuts are more honest about it.

It's about invading foreign criminals who have no legitimate business being in our country at all, engaging in criminal behavior, including the rape of a young child and conspiring to cover up that rape.

And you know damn well that you're lying when you suggest that we would be OK with invading foreign criminals from Canaduh, Poland, or anywhere else, or of any other race, coming here illegally and committing the same crimes.

You are the only one who claims that race or nationality has anything to do with any of It.

Nice try. We aren't talking about refugees. We're talking about illegal aliens. Invaders. Criminals. Trespassers. You badly want this to be about race, because you yourself are racist. These people in your mind are of a race first, and foremost. Of a given nationality, or legality are distant seconds or thirds. Just own up to the obvious fact... You're a dyed in the wool racist.

Right. Brown people. This is ALWAYS about race with you people, and you pretending it isn't is laughable.

We could end illegal immigration in 10 minutes, by going after the WHITE people who hire them. If they knew they couldn't get jobs here, they wouldn't come. (Of course, it would have severe economic impacts on a lot of sectors, but you guys don't think that far ahead).

It's about invading foreign criminals who have no legitimate business being in our country at all, engaging in criminal behavior, including the rape of a young child and conspiring to cover up that rape.

Except no one covered up the rape, Mormon Bob... and the fact that you are trying to distract from the immigration status of the people involved (a misdemeanor, not a felony), over the fact that religious nuts are trying to force rape victims to have their rapists' babies just shows your racism.

And you know damn well that you're lying when you suggest that we would be OK with invading foreign criminals from Canaduh, Poland, or anywhere else, or of any other race, coming here illegally and committing the same crimes.

But funny, I never hear you guys bitching about Poles who come over here on work visas or student visas and refuse to leave. 50% of undocumented immigrants don't sneak over the border, they come here on visas, and then don't leave when their visas expire.

But funny, I never hear you guys bitching about Poles who come over here on work visas or student visas and refuse to leave. 50% of undocumented immigrants don't sneak over the border, they come here on visas, and then don't leave when their visas expire.

If there's a problem with invading foreign criminal from Poland, that is comparable to that which we have with invading foreign criminals from Mexico and the Central/South Americas, this problem is not nearly so obvious. In any event, I have no more sympathy for those invading foreign criminals, and am no more willing to tolerate other forms of criminal behavior from them.

You are flat-out lying, and you know damn well that you are lying, when you claim that race has anything to do with it.

But then we have already established very solidly that lying is what you do, and lying is what you are.

Another case proving that the ONLY intelligent way to interact with an illegal immigrant is via the sights of a firearm. They’re criminals simply for being here. Nothing good can ever come from being involved with these people.

And yet, you're the one in this and similar conversations who keeps talking about race, and trying to make everything about race and racism.

I think it is obvious who the genuine racist is, here.

Of course it's about race. First, you denied that this girl existed. When you found out she did, your fallback was, "Well, she and her family are illegal immigrants, so no biggie!"

Implying that it MIGHT have been a big deal if she was a white girl.

If there's a problem with invading foreign criminal from Poland, that is comparable to that which we have with invading foreign criminals from Mexico and the Central/South Americas, this problem is not nearly so obvious. In any event, I have no more sympathy for those invading foreign criminals, and am no more willing to tolerate other forms of criminal behavior from them.

Yes, yes, you scream all day about "criminals"... and your murder wank fantasies... But I worry more about you doing something crazy than some Pole of Mexican who just wants to do a job I consider beneath me.

You are flat-out lying, and you know damn well that you are lying, when you claim that race has anything to do with it.

But then we have already established very solidly that lying is what you do, and lying is what you are.

Again, given you belong to a cult that calls dark skin a curse from God, this is beyond sad.

Of course it's about race. First, you denied that this girl existed. When you found out she did, your fallback was, "Well, she and her family are illegal immigrants, so no biggie!"

Implying that it MIGHT have been a big deal if she was a white girl.

There is not any need for you to go to this much effort to show everyone what a pathological lying piece of shit you are.

Everyone already knows.

I never said anything at all vaguely similar to what you just falsely attributed to me, and as far as I know, neither did anyone else.

Forum List

Back