10 Concepts Liberals Talk About Incessantly But Don't Understand

Diversity means, yes you have to let the black guys eat in your diner;

the rightwing alternative? No, I can refuse service to anyone not the same color as me.
Diversity means if a child wants to wear a shirt that says I Love Jesus to school that child should not be harassed by the government.
To lefties diversity means if you won't let the school beat your kindergartner, you go to jail. It means that if you keep your child home to keep him from being tortured by statist authoritarians, you go to jail and lose custody.

And to the right, idiotic statements like yours pass as genius.

the rightwing alternative? No, I can refuse service to anyone not the same color as me.
Diversity means if a child wants to wear a shirt that says I Love Jesus to school that child should not be harassed by the government.
To lefties diversity means if you won't let the school beat your kindergartner, you go to jail. It means that if you keep your child home to keep him from being tortured by statist authoritarians, you go to jail and lose custody.

And to the right, idiotic statements like yours pass as genius.
SAFE ZONE, GET TO YOUR SAFE ZONE!

You mean like these guys?

e9af06345f8e7fb58dadfed0ddf7be52.jpg

10) Diversity:
What liberals mean by "diversity" is that they want a broad range of people from different races, colors, and creeds who have identical political views. A black or Hispanic conservative doesn't contribute to "diversity" in liberal eyes because he actually has diverse views.

And where's the conservative tolerance for black or Hispanic liberals?

Democrats are a very diverse party. Da longer they are around, da verse they get.

Diversity of thought? Not so much.

Where's the diversity on the right?
Everywhere.

Be specific.
The right debates things like how to lower the public debt, how and where to shrink bloated government, the most efficient use of tax revenue, and the best way to educate our kids. The right also debates whether the government has authority to enforce social issues and to what extent, and the best way to secure the borders. Seriously, you need to attend the meetings.

Where is any diversity of thought on the left? All we see is uniform demands for higher spending and taxes, and ever increasing government size and power. The only differences are in degree.

Democrats are a very diverse party. Da longer they are around, da verse they get.

The left promotes the support of minorities and poor people everywhere. They celebrate cultural language differences and applaud minority culture and religion...

Unless you're a Mormon rancher. Those guys just need to die.

10) Diversity:
What liberals mean by "diversity" is that they want a broad range of people from different races, colors, and creeds who have identical political views. A black or Hispanic conservative doesn't contribute to "diversity" in liberal eyes because he actually has diverse views.

Conservatives see people as individuals, so black and Hispanic liberals are just liberals. They are approached with tolerance and attempts to open their minds. You will note that it is not conservatives who accuse black people with differing opinions of being "Uncle Toms".

Everywhere.

Be specific.
The right debates things like how to lower the public debt, how and where to shrink bloated government, the most efficient use of tax revenue, and the best way to educate our kids. The right also debates whether the government has authority to enforce social issues and to what extent, and the best way to secure the borders. Seriously, you need to attend the meetings.

Where is any diversity of thought on the left? All we see is uniform demands for higher spending and taxes, and ever increasing government size and power. The only differences are in degree.

So you have large contingent of conservatives who support open borders and amnesty,

and yet are considered good and true conservatives?

You have a large contingent of conservatives who are pro-choice on abortion, and yet are considered good and true conservatives?

You ahve a large contingent of conservatives who support same sex marriage, and yet are considered good and true conservatives?

Liberals, it isn't not that they are ignorant, they just know so much that isn't so. All ten are good, number 10 is right on.

10 Concepts Liberals Talk About Incessantly But Don't Understand

10) Diversity:
What liberals mean by "diversity" is that they want a broad range of people from different races, colors, and creeds who have identical political views. A black or Hispanic conservative doesn't contribute to "diversity" in liberal eyes because he actually has diverse views. Incredible role models for women like Sarah Palin can't be feminists to liberals because she doesn't share the same liberal beliefs as sexist pigs like Anthony Weiner and Bill Maher. How can you have any meaningful "diversity" when everyone has to think the same way?
This is the false argument self-proclaimed conservatives use to deflect from the fact that their party of choice isn't diverse and is practically all-white.

Ignorant jackasses fall for this claptrap every. single. time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That was the party of Lincoln. The Lincoln that conservatives hate.

You need to stop making shit up as you go along....we see you doing it
It's a form of Tourrettes...

10) Diversity:

Conservatives see people as individuals, so black and Hispanic liberals are just liberals. They are approached with tolerance and attempts to open their minds. You will note that it is not conservatives who accuse black people with differing opinions of being "Uncle Toms".

Your horseshit is hip deep at this point. I've been reading the stuff posted by conservatives just on this forum for way too long,

and nothing you're saying conforms to reality.

Basically.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That was the party of Lincoln. The Lincoln that conservatives hate.
Ah, one of the earliest Republicans.

A big federal government, powerful federal government, anti-states rights Republican that the conservatives hated,

and still hate today.

Forum List

Back