Poll: Should they drug test Biden and Trump prior to the debates?

Should Biden and Trump be drug tested before the debates?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are praying at the altar of YouTube. Do you concede you have no way to verify the authenticity and accuracy of a YouTube video?

Probably your mental decline?
Ha ha you are so desperate to believe he didn’t freeze up. Watch it on Foxnews then you frightened little snowflake.

Ha ha you are so desperate to believe he didn’t freeze up. Watch it on Foxnews then you frightened little snowflake.

Ha ha. You are so desperate to press your ignorant, “I dun’ seen it on the YouTube so it must be true”, you’re on a cut and paste Jihad.

Ha ha. You are so desperate to press your ignorant, “I dun’ seen it on the YouTube so it must be true”, you’re on a cut and paste Jihad.
FoxNews is the last source. But do me a favor you lying ass. Paste me to the source that doesn’t have him freezing for 30 seconds in la la land. You need to start questioning your sanity since you are now straight up lying to yourself to convince yourself you are right. Everyone here sees it and it is a cry for help. How can I help you? Also don’t forget to link me to your video that has him not freezing.

Forum List

Back