1% of everyday Democrats say Abortion should NEVER be legal, at any age at all!

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
This was shocking to me because, frankly, I figured they all believed as their elites told them to, namely that ALL abortions are a-ok, even if the child can live outside the womb.

1% is not much, that is true. 8% of Republicans believe NO abortion should be allowed. I'm in that group of course.

But again, I didn't think any everyday dim disagreed with their elites (much)

This was shocking to me because, frankly, I figured they all believed as their elites told them to, namely that ALL abortions are a-ok, even if the child can live outside the womb.

1% is not much, that is true. 8% of Republicans believe NO abortion should be allowed. I'm in that group of course.

Force that twelve year old girl that got raped by her uncle to have that baby!
Good fucking grief :rolleyes:

Force that child who didn't ask to be in that womb to be mutilated and murdered

Good f---- grief
You are picking an incestuous fucking zygote or fetus over a living, breathing, CHILD.
Ruin her whole GD life because you want to act sanctimonious.
Even though abortion is thousands of years old. Even though your precious bible says the woman is more important than the fetus.
People like you make me decry humanity.

You are picking an incestuous fucking zygote or fetus over a living, breathing, CHILD.
Ruin her whole GD life because you want to act sanctimonious.
Even though abortion is thousands of years old. Even though your precious bible says the woman is more important than the fetus.
People like you make me decry humanity.
You are LYING when you say the Bible condones favoring the woman over the unborn child. That is a lying point leftists use to justify the murder of children.

People like you make me decry humanity

You are LYING when you say the Bible condones favoring the woman over the unborn child. That is a lying point leftists use to justify the murder of children.

People like you make me decry humanity
Exodus 21
22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely[e] but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

Fined for killing the child as long as the woman is ok. Then there will be equal punishment. Including death, if applicable.

Jews allow it if the mother is in danger.

Sounds like you need to study your religion a little bit.

Well, if you divide like that you are underestimating
On the abortion issue the secular, the gay !!!, the feminists, doctors are all increasingly ANTI-ABORTION, at least in their formal groups

SECULAR PRO-lIFE

PRO-LIFE ALLIANCE OF GAYS AND LESBIANS +
HUMAN RIGHTS START WHEN HUMAN LIFE BEGINS

THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF
PRO-LIFE OBSTETRICIANS AND GYNECOLOGISTS
BOARD CERTIFIED. PROFESSIONAL.
MEDICAL EXPERTS IN THE PRO-LIFE MOVEMENT SINCE 1973

Democrats for Life

PRogressive Anti-abortion Uprising

Feminsts for Life

PRO-LIFE DEMOCRATS TO DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP: YOU CANNOT WIN WHEN YOU ALIENATE 21 MILLION PEOPLE IN YOUR BASE​

1713021973867.png

So 1% of Dems are wrong.

Forum List

Back