Why Haley has virtually NO chance

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
She has no chance because, if you know anything at all about New Hampshire.. well, in short, it is not what you would normally think of as a red state, and it isn't terribly blue either. Of course some of us think that NO state is really blue except for the elites in the govt therein... but I won't digress onto that topic (at this time).

So yeh, if she can't win New H, she can't win any state except maybe the ones w/ a corrupt voting system

The reason some of Establishment GOP, secretly anti-Trump want her to get out is not only that they know she is going to lose, but she is going to lose badly in South Carolina.

The anti-Trumpers want to be able to point to NH, a state which clearly Independents were not independents at all, as the excuse to argue that Trump can't win in a G.E.

Biden is going to say "Trump will end democracy", Trump will say "how many more MILLIONS of illegal citizens will be in the U.S with four more years of Biden"? Above and beyond the economic issues citizens have.

May the best policies win.

She has no chance because, if you know anything at all about New Hampshire.. well, in short, it is not what you would normally think of as a red state, and it isn't terribly blue either. Of course some of us think that NO state is really blue except for the elites in the govt therein... but I won't digress onto that topic (at this time).

So yeh, if she can't win New H, she can't win any state except maybe the ones w/ a corrupt voting system
Oh Haley would clean the dems' clock, esp if she could neuter (-: the abortion issue.

But as has been posted before, her voters tend to be more educated and less enamored with Trump's "personality" than is Maga.

Analog Joe's only chance is against Trump. But in 2020, there was a huge turnout against Trump's covid "performance" (have a little bleach or wind or sun .....) Joe's counting on Alito getting out the vote. I'm not so sure.

I think Haley wants to wait things out and see what happens to Trumps legal problems.

If he is convicted or decides to drop out, she wants to be the one with the next most delegates

She could also be positioned for 2028 when neither old guy will be around.

Agree…..she is getting major exposure while other Republicans [Pence, DeSantis, Christie) have shown they don’t have the cred

She Will run in 2028 on……You should have listened to me

I didn't know she was still a thing....I haven't heard of her since she was trounced by double digits in NH. maybe she dropped out and nobody noticed. :dunno:

Trump seemed to throw a hissy fit

Just what she wants

Agree…..she is getting major exposure while other Republicans [Pence, DeSantis, Christie) have shown they don’t have the cred

She Will run in 2028 on……You should have listened to me
I'm not at all sure inflation won't be on most voters mind, front and center.

Both parties are equally to blame for adding to the money supply, but voters punish the party with the WH

OK, maybe she has a chance after all

But maybe this time scotus will do something about the fraud?

sigh... maybe not

No. They work for the Deep State. 99.9% of DC is in on the Deep State party. They get rich siphoning off US wealth and treasure. Trump was US, sent to try to get a handle on the out of control Deep State. They party like no tomorrow accomplishing little. They and all their Butt-buddies (literally) retire early on Golden pension.

The anti-Trumpers want to be able to point to NH, a state which clearly Independents were not independents at all, as the excuse to argue that Trump can't win in a G.E.

I don't understand what you mean here...since TRUMP won NH

I'm not at all sure inflation won't be on most voters mind, front and center.

Both parties are equally to blame for adding to the money supply, but voters punish the party with the WH

There is no "Both party". They are all in on it. If you enable it you are "for it" as-is. It will never change short of armed conflict.

I think Haley wants to wait things out and see what happens to Trumps legal problems.

If he is convicted or decides to drop out, she wants to be the one with the next most delegates
u finally say something worth responding to

But if something odd happens in the legal realm RE Trump

DeSantis hopefully would get back in the race

She could also be positioned for 2028 when neither old guy will be around.
I will not vote for her

unless she were running against someone like Chris christie

although really, I don't see a big difference there

She has no chance because she is not very intelligent. She is a lifetime Political hack? She killed S.C. flags and statues, She is flopping around all over the Global Warming hoax. She is not even legal to try for the job but Obiden broke that provision down to zero.

No. They work for the Deep State. 99.9% of DC is in on the Deep State party. They get rich siphoning off US wealth and treasure. Trump was US, sent to try to get a handle on the out of control Deep State. They party like no tomorrow accomplishing little. They and all their Butt-buddies (literally) retire early on Golden pension.
I can't see Clarence Thomas partying with ... the pigs at the trough

ditto other Justices, save "I don't know what a woman is" Ketanjabroni

She has no chance because she is not very intelligent. She is a lifetime Political hack? She killed S.C. flags and statues, She is flopping around all over the Global Warming hoax. She is not even legal to try for the job but Obiden broke that provision down to zero.
I don't know much about where she was born or if she is an actual legal citizens

but I don't like how she flip flops when the left don't like something she says... I mean, when you change the TRUTH (saying the truth) to something that is not precisely the truth

just because of the libs (The civil war was not about slavery... etc)

you are NOT a Republican

Forum List

Back