1 Killed After Truck Plows Into Crowd At Pride Parade In Florida, Mayor Calls Incident ‘Terrorist Attack Against LGBT’

The truck driver was a parade participant.
He was a very bad driver.
He got his foot stuck on the gas peddle...... and he missed Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Mayor Dean Trantalis (D) said that an incident on Saturday in which a pickup truck ran into a crowd at a Pride parade, leaving one person dead, was a "terrorist attack against the LGBT community."

Police respond to truck running into participants of Pride parade in Wilton Manors, Florida
A white pickup truck ran over two people, killing one, in Wilton Manors, Fla., just outside of Fort Lauderdale. The vehicle reportedly barely missed Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D), who was riding in a convertible at the parade.

"This is a terrorist attack against the LGBT community," Trantalis, who was in attendance at the parade, told local station WPLG. "This is exactly what it is. Hardly an accident. It was deliberate, it was premeditated, and it was targeted against a specific person. Luckily they missed that person, but unfortunately, they hit two other people."

It seems like Left Wingers have a deep need to be victims.

Oh stop. Trump has been claiming for 40 years tht the system is rigged against him and he's been trated unfairly.

Ronald Reagan Snubbed Donald Trump and His Large Ego ...[/SIZE]
People.com | Celebrity News, Exclusives, Photos and Videos › celebrity › ronald-reagan-snubbed...
Jun 23, 2016 · Reagan’s son Ron, a political analyst noted for his liberal views, said in a recent radio interview that his father “didn’t know Donald Trump and wouldn’t have cared for Donald Trump ...

He got his foot stuck on the gas peddle...... and he missed Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Mayor Dean Trantalis (D) said that an incident on Saturday in which a pickup truck ran into a crowd at a Pride parade, leaving one person dead, was a "terrorist attack against the LGBT community."

Police respond to truck running into participants of Pride parade in Wilton Manors, Florida
A white pickup truck ran over two people, killing one, in Wilton Manors, Fla., just outside of Fort Lauderdale. The vehicle reportedly barely missed Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D), who was riding in a convertible at the parade.

"This is a terrorist attack against the LGBT community," Trantalis, who was in attendance at the parade, told local station WPLG. "This is exactly what it is. Hardly an accident. It was deliberate, it was premeditated, and it was targeted against a specific person. Luckily they missed that person, but unfortunately, they hit two other people."

What's a "gas peddle"?

24 hours later

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A member of a men’s chorus group unintentionally slammed into fellow chorists at the start of a Pride parade in South Florida, killing one member of the group and seriously injuring another, the group’s director said Sunday, clarifying initial speculation that it was a hate crime directed at the gay community.

Comment:
Once again the Dumb Left Wing Bigots made fools of themselves.
This reminds me of when NYC Mayor Bloomberg blamed a terror plot on eeeevvvilll conservatives, but it was another Islamist terrorist.
Or when the far left bigot Phil Donahue blamed the Beltway Sniper murders on eeevvviiilll conservatives, but it was another racist black muslim.
This is why I don't play in roads and I am not so rude that I would block traffic.

The crazy person barely missed hitting congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
No, I think he hit her. Look:

View attachment 503507

I will never understand why anyone would have a problem with gay people and a gay pride parade.
Kinda like not understanding why Blacks get so upset over a word they use between themselves all day long. But look at it this way: IT OUGHT TO BE ENOUGH that it just OFFENDS a lot of people. Isn't that the rationale we are told for not saying the "N-Word?" If people want to be gay, why do they need to celebrate it with pride parades all over the place?

I'm straight, but I never thought of or wanted to be "proud" over it much less celebrate it in the streets in loud, obnoxious and lascivious outfits shoving it in other people's faces.
How about a warning message next time, toob! :eek-52:

Real sorry about that autopsy photo, there, Mike, I know I'm still upchucking from the sight of criminal Debbie Schultz myself. Must be a genetic predisposition for butt-ugly women to go liberal.

Dammit. Seeing that greasy DWS guts squished would have been XXCELLENT

Never let facts get in the way of a good talking point.
As soon as the "hateful white terrorists" angle was lost, this story disappears like a fart in the wind...
Kinda like this

547xv5.jpg

24 hours later

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A member of a men’s chorus group unintentionally slammed into fellow chorists at the start of a Pride parade in South Florida, killing one member of the group and seriously injuring another, the group’s director said Sunday, clarifying initial speculation that it was a hate crime directed at the gay community.

Comment:
This reminds me of when NYC Mayor Bloomberg blamed a terror plot on eeeevvvilll conservatives, but it was another Islamist terrorist.
Or when the far left bigot Phil Donahue blamed the Beltway Sniper murders on eeevvviiilll conservatives, but it was another racist black muslim.

They need to make the mayor own it and prosecute the driver under anti-terrorism laws. Send him to Gitmo.

24 hours later

Comment:
Did you see how he still felt terrorized anyway.lolololol....Fucking faggot should have joined the parade

You dumb ass. Then they blame Desantis....lolol
faggot??

Forum List

Back