What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 Killed After Truck Plows Into Crowd At Pride Parade In Florida, Mayor Calls Incident ‘Terrorist Attack Against LGBT’

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The crazy person barely missed hitting congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

People have to stop using their vehicles as weapons to kill those they disagree with.

I will never understand why anyone would have a problem with gay people and a gay pride parade.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score

People have to stop using their vehicles as weapons to kill those they disagree with.

I will never understand why anyone would have a problem with gay people and a gay pride parade.

That is terrible.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not a terror attack.

The driver of the pick up truck who arrested was wearing a Fort Lauderdale Gay Men's Chorus shirt and the president of the organization, said in a statement that the victims "were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family."

"Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic accident that occurred when the Stonewall Pride Parade was just getting started," Knight said in the statement.

"Our fellow Chorus members were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family. To my knowledge, this was not an attack on the LGBTQ community. We anticipate more details to follow and ask for the community's love and support. "

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Not a terror attack.

The driver of the pick up truck who arrested was wearing a Fort Lauderdale Gay Men's Chorus shirt and the president of the organization, said in a statement that the victims "were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family."
"Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic accident that occurred when the Stonewall Pride Parade was just getting started," Knight said in the statement.
"Our fellow Chorus members were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family. To my knowledge, this was not an attack on the LGBTQ community. We anticipate more details to follow and ask for the community's love and support. "

Womp womp womp, another fail thread by Dana the Commie.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I think he hit her. Look:

Picture-24b.jpg

Kinda like not understanding why Blacks get so upset over a word they use between themselves all day long. But look at it this way: IT OUGHT TO BE ENOUGH that it just OFFENDS a lot of people. Isn't that the rationale we are told for not saying the "N-Word?" If people want to be gay, why do they need to celebrate it with pride parades all over the place?

I'm straight, but I never thought of or wanted to be "proud" over it much less celebrate it in the streets in loud, obnoxious and lascivious outfits shoving it in other people's faces.

ThunderKiss1965

Gold Member
Reaction score

It seems to be just a tragic accident. Sorry no jumping to politically motivated rage against white hetero males everywhere today.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fear, ignorance, bigotry, hate.
Or perhaps just normal people fed up with having their lives forcibly disrupted by leftwing loons protected and fostered by a leftwing government at their expense that taxes but does not represent them. But I know Clay that it is so much easier instead to just try to defer responsibility from those CAUSING the problem to those VICTIM of the problem!

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
'“This was a terrorist attack against the LGBT communities. This is exactly what it is,” Trantalis said. “It was deliberate, it was premeditated and it was targeted against this specific person. Luckily they missed that person, but, unfortunately, they hit two other people,” he added.' ibid

Exactly.

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score

How do you know he is crazy, and how do you know it was intentional? Dont you fucking democrats ever learn your lesson? How many times are you going to make this same embarrassing mistake? You have ZERO information, yet you are declaring a crazy man tried to kill a congresswoman.

YOU are crazy, stupid, and your ability to think rationally is severely lacking. Every single time you do this, you are in serious risk of looking like a complete retard a few days later. How stupid do you have to be to put yourself in this precarious position? :laugh:

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Really trying to see the downside here.
Well, she left out the slight detail that DWS was in a vehicle at the time. It sounds better to inflame if you picture that butt-ugly bitch being aimed at while she's on a sidewalk, I guess.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
May have been an accident, however that may have happened. He says it was, anyway.
We won't know any more til morning.

Really sad.

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Really stupid to play in the roads...,

Deplorable Yankee

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not a terror attack.

False fag attack ?

I'm sorry ...I had to

So one fag plows into a bunch of other fags from the same group
Lovers spat?.....probably over a brand new std or hepatitis infection

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hitting the vermin Schultz - would be a good deed for humanity

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List