1 Killed After Truck Plows Into Crowd At Pride Parade In Florida, Mayor Calls Incident ‘Terrorist Attack Against LGBT’

The crazy person barely missed hitting congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

People have to stop using their vehicles as weapons to kill those they disagree with.

I will never understand why anyone would have a problem with gay people and a gay pride parade.

How do you know he is crazy, and how do you know it was intentional? Dont you fucking democrats ever learn your lesson? How many times are you going to make this same embarrassing mistake? You have ZERO information, yet you are declaring a crazy man tried to kill a congresswoman.

YOU are crazy, stupid, and your ability to think rationally is severely lacking. Every single time you do this, you are in serious risk of looking like a complete retard a few days later. How stupid do you have to be to put yourself in this precarious position? :laugh:
Yep .....

Leftist are really just that DUMB ....

Another clear example of how the greatest thread the LGBT community are Gay Chorus Supremacy.

This story is 100% FAKE !!!!

But, what would one expect from a rt.com. Afterall it's straight up Russian propaganda.

I think a more interesting topic would be just how many of our Fake News Leftist friends believe this was an attack on the LTGQ.

No, I think he hit her. Look:

View attachment 503507

I will never understand why anyone would have a problem with gay people and a gay pride parade.
Kinda like not understanding why Blacks get so upset over a word they use between themselves all day long. But look at it this way: IT OUGHT TO BE ENOUGH that it just OFFENDS a lot of people. Isn't that the rationale we are told for not saying the "N-Word?" If people want to be gay, why do they need to celebrate it with pride parades all over the place?

I'm straight, but I never thought of or wanted to be "proud" over it much less celebrate it in the streets in loud, obnoxious and lascivious outfits shoving it in other people's faces.
How about a warning message next time, toob! :eek-52:

'“This was a terrorist attack against the LGBT communities. This is exactly what it is,” Trantalis said. “It was deliberate, it was premeditated and it was targeted against this specific person. Luckily they missed that person, but, unfortunately, they hit two other people,” he added.' ibid

Exactly.

Facts apparently say otherwise. But you have never let a fact interfere with your preconceived propaganda.

'“This was a terrorist attack against the LGBT communities. This is exactly what it is,” Trantalis said. “It was deliberate, it was premeditated and it was targeted against this specific person. Luckily they missed that person, but, unfortunately, they hit two other people,” he added.' ibid

Exactly.
OK. So homosexuals commit terrorist acts. Nothing new.

People have to stop using their vehicles as weapons to kill those they disagree with.

How do you know he is crazy, and how do you know it was intentional? Dont you fucking democrats ever learn your lesson? How many times are you going to make this same embarrassing mistake? You have ZERO information, yet you are declaring a crazy man tried to kill a congresswoman.

YOU are crazy, stupid, and your ability to think rationally is severely lacking. Every single time you do this, you are in serious risk of looking like a complete retard a few days later. How stupid do you have to be to put yourself in this precarious position? :laugh:
Well, well, well... just as i predicted. How fucking stupid do you have to be to repeatedly fail to wait for the facts? You democrats are dumb as fuck. Are you embarrassed? You sure as hell should be.

You are a dumb shit, which i why you will still continue to make this same mistake.

Last edited:
Not a terror attack.

The driver of the pick up truck who arrested was wearing a Fort Lauderdale Gay Men's Chorus shirt and the president of the organization, said in a statement that the victims "were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family."
"Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic accident that occurred when the Stonewall Pride Parade was just getting started," Knight said in the statement.
"Our fellow Chorus members were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family. To my knowledge, this was not an attack on the LGBTQ community. We anticipate more details to follow and ask for the community's love and support. "

Clearly it was not a terrorist attack. It had nothing to do with the alphabet people one way or the other. It is still being investigated but was probably some guy who happened to be gay trying to kill someone else like an ex lover.

^ This weeks retard champion of the world.

Why have you abandoned your own thread Dana? You arent responding to any posts now. What happened?

Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Mayor Dean Trantalis (D) said that an incident on Saturday in which a pickup truck ran into a crowd at a Pride parade, leaving one person dead, was a "terrorist attack against the LGBT community."

24 hours later

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A member of a men’s chorus group unintentionally slammed into fellow chorists at the start of a Pride parade in South Florida, killing one member of the group and seriously injuring another, the group’s director said Sunday, clarifying initial speculation that it was a hate crime directed at the gay community.

Comment:
Once again the Dumb Left Wing Bigots made fools of themselves.
This reminds me of when NYC Mayor Bloomberg blamed a terror plot on eeeevvvilll conservatives, but it was another Islamist terrorist.
Or when the far left bigot Phil Donahue blamed the Beltway Sniper murders on eeevvviiilll conservatives, but it was another racist black muslim.

Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Mayor Dean Trantalis (D) said that an incident on Saturday in which a pickup truck ran into a crowd at a Pride parade, leaving one person dead, was a "terrorist attack against the LGBT community."

24 hours later

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A member of a men’s chorus group unintentionally slammed into fellow chorists at the start of a Pride parade in South Florida, killing one member of the group and seriously injuring another, the group’s director said Sunday, clarifying initial speculation that it was a hate crime directed at the gay community.

Comment:
This reminds me of when NYC Mayor Bloomberg blamed a terror plot on eeeevvvilll conservatives, but it was another Islamist terrorist.
Or when the far left bigot Phil Donahue blamed the Beltway Sniper murders on eeevvviiilll conservatives, but it was another racist black muslim.
Did you see how he still felt terrorized anyway.lolololol....Fucking faggot should have joined the parade

You dumb ass. Then they blame Desantis....lolol

24 hours later

Comment:
Whatever gave the idea to the mayor that right-wingers would ever mow down protestors?

Forum List

Back