$1,000 per individual -- $500 per child -- $75K income limit for individuals, $150K for married

^^^ I hope so.

What I would like to know concerning that stimulus money is will those who get any have to pay it back next year when we are to have our taxes filed for this year? I have a buddy who thinks that we will have to.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Wouldn't surprise me Holly. The year after an election year. Yep.
I remember getting the stimulus check from when George W. Bush was in office, but I can not remember if it had any negative impact during the following tax time. I only remember that it was somewhere under $500 instead of how much will be coming to us this time. Also, that earlier money was extra money and not money to make up for income that we were not getting from our jobs...so I have no idea what kind of hit we may take next year during tax season if there is one at all.

God bless you two and our former leader always!!!

Holly

Seniors over 65?

I've read every adult citizens making less than 75K so I assume so
So I don’t get nuthin?

If you are an illegal Mexican drug dealer pulling in a couple million a year, you already got yours.
You sad lazy pathetic deplorable whites. Your comment just made me think about my friend who has 5 pot grow houses. All legal. Makes about $500k a year. He came from Iran. Why is it us foreigners come over here and in one or two generations our kids do great things. By the way my bro is first generation Greek and he’s a vp of a Fortune 500.

and you poo white trash want to cry were coming here and taking all your jobs.

you sound like the blacks who cry about the Korean party store owners. You remind me a lot of those blacks. Why don’t they own th party store?

then you whites cry that they get special tax breaks bla bla. Well we have to import immigrants to do things white Americans can’t or won’t do.

Seniors over 65?

So I don’t get nuthin?

If you are an illegal Mexican drug dealer pulling in a couple million a year, you already got yours.
You sad lazy pathetic deplorable whites. Your comment just made me think about my friend who has 5 pot grow houses. All legal. Makes about $500k a year. He came from Iran. Why is it us foreigners come over here and in one or two generations our kids do great things. By the way my bro is first generation Greek and he’s a vp of a Fortune 500.

you sound like the blacks who cry about the Korean party store owners. You remind me a lot of those blacks. Why don’t they own th party store?

then you whites cry that they get special tax breaks bla bla. Well we have to import immigrants to do things white Americans can’t or won’t do.

Plenty of white americans know how to grow weed. My mom was pretty handy at it.

and we are likely to go on curfews and lockdowns

that should be enough cash as a stimulus to keep everyone afloat; but damn; we are mortgaging our future

do we cancel our debt with China as retaliation???
Sounds good to me. That would be 4500$ for my family. We need a new vehicle, well used vehicle...transmission is going out in mine AND if they do it twice or we get a vehicle before then we will use that money as a down payment on a home so we can stop renting...wife only has 3 classes left and she is done with college course its obviously at a shit time to find work but hey.

If y'all can drive a stick I'm selling one.

that should be enough cash as a stimulus to keep everyone afloat; but damn; we are mortgaging our future

well that 'stimulus' seems a bit moot, considering if we are lockedown & quarantined, we can't get out & spend it to help move the economy along..
I agree, but there are families that work has been shut down for them, so it can help them pay some bills.

I do actually hate to see any major sort of stimulus pkg. at this point, though. It hasn’t even been 30 days.
People are already being laid off by the millions. We are in a recession.

Just because you are doing fine does not mean other people are. Many millions of people live paycheck to paycheck. 30 days is two paychecks lost. That's rent, food, utilities going unpaid.

Not in a recession yet.

Sounds good to me. That would be 4500$ for my family. We need a new vehicle, well used vehicle...transmission is going out in mine AND if they do it twice or we get a vehicle before then we will use that money as a down payment on a home so we can stop renting...wife only has 3 classes left and she is done with college course its obviously at a shit time to find work but hey.

What ya got? I learned on a stick and I taught the wife.

What ya got? I learned on a stick and I taught the wife.

I'll PM you.

Seniors over 65?

So I don’t get nuthin?

Yea but how much did she make?

Be VERY SPECIFIC and link to any statement comment or post by the individual you quoted ever advocating shooting people.

You raise a good point. With all the stuff shut down, social distancing and all, he's not gonna have a whole lot of targets. One of the silver linings of this quarantining cloud is that opportunities for mass slaughter will diminish. And already have.

It's also instructive that some think "dude, I gotta stock up on toilet paper" and others think "I gotta stock up on war materials". Both of which are just bizzzzzzzzzzaro. :cuckoo:
You made a false claim now retract it, he has never said he wanted to shoot people.

Oh? And what "claim" was that?

If you could, y'know, go ahead and QUOTE it, that'd be great. Can't "retract" what doesn't exist.

and what claim did Galt make that he was going to shoot people????

If you could, y'know, go ahead and QUOTE it, that'd be great.

I didn't claim he did.

That would seem to be you and Sarge.

Suuuurrreee…..you keep playin wit dem werds ta wiggle outta dat un :thup:

What I would like to know concerning that stimulus money is will those who get any have to pay it back next year when we are to have our taxes filed for this year? I have a buddy who thinks that we will have to.

Holly

That is very possible......remember that Bush had done the same thing

Those with small businesses will need at least 10k, and that is not much. Especially for more than a month. Ever try to get an SBA loan? A bank has to sponsor the loan. If there is too much risk it's crickets. I used to think $1000.00 was a lot of money. A long, long time ago. Not worth much today.

I do actually hate to see any major sort of stimulus pkg. at this point, though. It hasn’t even been 30 days.

I don't view this as a stimulus at all.

Tens of millions of people are out of work or will be out of work very shortly through absolutely no fault of their own, their employer, or the economy. Everything was going extremely well when a virus was transferred from a bat or a snake to a human in a town no one in our country had ever heard, Wuhan, China.

The Chinese government wanted to save face and concealed the fact until it was out of control. Then they delayed giving us the DNA sequence for weeks delaying our working on a vaccine and a cure.

This isn't money to pay for a night out, this is to pay for the utilities, insurance, mortgage payment. When this has been done in the past, it took three or four months for the checks to actually be put in the mail.

In my opinion, this is exactly what is meant by that infamous phrase, "general welfare". We have the world's economy hanging by a thread, we are the leader of the free world, it is up to us to step up and do what is necessary. As we have in the past.

Last edited:
Sijnce DC is also calling for no evictions or foreclosures, due to this pandemic, there isn't the same pressure for people to pay those things. Those who can and are honest enough to do so will, but if it's not 'required' and no consequences, how many will pay their bills????????

Way too early to tell.

Just because there are no evictions or foreclosures doesn't mean that debt just evaporates.

Holly
Do you remember if that money had to be paid back through our taxes the following year? I can't remember. I only remember that it was a couple of hundred dollars that I got.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And of course, that money was given to us for a different reason. It was never given to us to make up for income that we weren't getting from our jobs like it is now.

Seniors over 65?

So I don’t get nuthin?

You stick a seed in the ground...........

Holly
Do you remember if that money had to be paid back through our taxes the following year? I can't remember. I only remember that it was a couple of hundred dollars that I got.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And of course, that money was given to us for a different reason. It was never given to us to make up for income that we weren't getting from our jobs like it is now.

Yeah, back then it was $600 per person, $300 per child, IIRC...….and we had to claim it on our taxes the following year as earned income.

True that it was a different reason but was still called the same 'Stimulus money'

Last edited:

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yeah, back then it was $600 per person, $300 per child, IIRC...….and we had to claim it on our taxes the following year as earned income.

True that it was a different reason but was still called the same 'Stimulus money'

I don't think it was a simple flat amount, there was some kind of formula. I do remember that I literally got a check for thirteen dollars and seventy-four cents.

So I don’t get nuthin?

Yea but how much did she make?

A pound a year give or take :party:

So I don’t get nuthin?

You stick a seed in the ground...........

Not I, darling. We have civil forfeiture laws now and I like my realty.

Forum List

Back