$1,000 per individual -- $500 per child -- $75K income limit for individuals, $150K for married

So I don’t get nuthin?

If you are an illegal Mexican drug dealer pulling in a couple million a year, you already got yours.
You sad lazy pathetic deplorable whites. Your comment just made me think about my friend who has 5 pot grow houses. All legal. Makes about $500k a year. He came from Iran. Why is it us foreigners come over here and in one or two generations our kids do great things. By the way my bro is first generation Greek and he’s a vp of a Fortune 500.

and you poo white trash want to cry were coming here and taking all your jobs.

you sound like the blacks who cry about the Korean party store owners. You remind me a lot of those blacks. Why don’t they own th party store?

then you whites cry that they get special tax breaks bla bla. Well we have to import immigrants to do things white Americans can’t or won’t do.

Plenty of white americans know how to grow weed. My mom was pretty handy at it.

You stick a seed in the ground...........

Not I, darling. We have civil forfeiture laws now and I like my realty.

Going to steal your things because you stick a seed in the ground...........

So I don’t get nuthin?

If you are an illegal Mexican drug dealer pulling in a couple million a year, you already got yours.
You sad lazy pathetic deplorable whites. Your comment just made me think about my friend who has 5 pot grow houses. All legal. Makes about $500k a year. He came from Iran. Why is it us foreigners come over here and in one or two generations our kids do great things. By the way my bro is first generation Greek and he’s a vp of a Fortune 500.

you sound like the blacks who cry about the Korean party store owners. You remind me a lot of those blacks. Why don’t they own th party store?

then you whites cry that they get special tax breaks bla bla. Well we have to import immigrants to do things white Americans can’t or won’t do.

Yea but how much did she make?

A pound a year give or take :party:
That's nothing. I go through a pound every 2 months. We just all got laid off till April 4th. 75% of pay and full benefits while off. Now it's party time!!!

It's always instructive, in a crisis like this, to find out who thinks "what can I do to help" and who thinks "this is my chance to go kill people".
So you did not post this?

Pogo's an idiot. I already have have a shit-ton of firearms and ammunition. If I were going to of off the rails, I would have done that long before now.

Let her live in her paranoid and claustrophobic little imaginary world. The only reason I said that was because I knew it would pop her top.

:21:

It's always instructive, in a crisis like this, to find out who thinks "what can I do to help" and who thinks "this is my chance to go kill people".

Pogo's an idiot. I already have have a shit-ton of firearms and ammunition. If I were going to of off the rails, I would have done that long before now.

Let her live in her paranoid and claustrophobic little imaginary world. The only reason I said that was because I knew it would pop her top.

"Her"?

Perhaps that "ammo" money would have been better spent on intelligence lessons.

Let's be real. You have no "ammo". You're a hapless wanker posing on the internets as something that thinks it has a life. We all know that.

What we really should Sonos cancel out debt with The Federal Reserve.

Then cancel the debt with China.

and we are likely to go on curfews and lockdowns

that should be enough cash as a stimulus to keep everyone afloat; but damn; we are mortgaging our future

do we cancel our debt with China as retaliation???

"Her"?

Let's be real. You have no "ammo". You're a hapless wanker posing on the internets as something that thinks it has a life. We all know that.

I have no ammo? :21:

ammo%20fort1.jpg

ammo%20fort2.jpg

If that runs out, I can still a couple hundred thousand rounds from scratch...

ammo%20fort3.jpg

ammo%20fort4.jpg

Yea but how much did she make?

A pound a year give or take :party:
That's nothing. I go through a pound every 2 months. We just all got laid off till April 4th. 75% of pay and full benefits while off. Now it's party time!!!

Moms had darning and laundry and shit to do.

Sure the cards are good, everything is digital nowdays so computers still create the illusion of transactions, but

Here's a bit of advice: Don't overthink it.

Everything will be okay. People need to quit freaking out. We can't defeat this situation if we're all freaking out. The sky is still where it's supposed to be. It always will be, because the universe is expanding, and the sky will NEVER fall.

Not really trying to overthink it, but I am seeing the situation for what it is and is developing into since events are changing regularly.

well that 'stimulus' seems a bit moot, considering if we are lockedown & quarantined, we can't get out & spend it to help move the economy along..
I just heard of this cool website called Amazon where you can buy things. You should check it out.

…...and to the both of you....what part of quarantines, lockdowns, social distancing don't you understand?

Many farms are/were under contract with food companies and as the employees dwindle, there aren't many left to work in those sectors, including shipping those goods to the population.

Amazon recently announced halting all incoming shipments (or something to that effect), so anything you can buy is what is currently available. Even though they had also announced hiring thousands, what are they going to be doing? Whatever work is currently available isn't going to last long without incoming shipments. I've also heard & seen that many orders are being cancelled or postponed.

Think about it, life isn't going to be 'normal' in anyway tomorrow or even next week & maybe not even next month.
Our titty bars are all in the city, and the black mayor's closed em down. But he cain't do nuting about Golden Corral and Pop Eye's cause the guvner keeping them open on Trump's ok.
That’s stupid. Buffets are gone after this anyway, I’d think.

LOL buffets are not going away. Get a grip

Woot woot! That'll buy a shitload of ammo. :banana:

"Her"?

ammo%20fort1.jpg

ammo%20fort2.jpg

ammo%20fort3.jpg

ammo%20fort4.jpg

Did Military Surplus Warehouse have another sale on surplus military ammo cans again?

"Her"?

ammo%20fort1.jpg

ammo%20fort2.jpg

ammo%20fort3.jpg

ammo%20fort4.jpg

Did Military Surplus Warehouse have another sale on surplus military ammo cans again?

I'd never pay what they want. the going rate for a USGI 50 cal ammo can runs around $10-20 bucks, and that's not the Chinese knockoff.

I get them at garage sales but never pay more than $5 for them.

Relating FACTS is not doomsaying, retard. People ARE losing their jobs because of this crisis.

No they aren't. Not yet anyway. Like I told you earlier, it would be unfair for a company to terminate someone's employment purely off of a pandemic. You are missing the forest for the trees. Employees have rights. Imagine all of the class action lawsuits that would result if these companies just terminated their employees because of COVID-19.

Stop being a doomsayer g5. No really. I am begging you.

Yes, they ARE. Restaurant near my home is packed every day of the week normally. The owner is losing $3k a day and has laid off employees. He already said his operation will be smaller when "normal" life resumes. Smaller menu, fewer employees .

Nothing to go?

Yes. That's what they are doing right now, but it doesn't make up the lost revenue. People don't go to this particular place for the food, but the location and ambiance. Motorcycles flock to this particular location by the hundreds on the weekend...or the used to anyway.

In all honesty, I find the income limits to be a bit low. $75k would be a lot where I live, but it's practically poverty level in a major city. They need to rethink their approach on this.

Any money given to a private industry needs to have strings attached to where bonuses to corporate officers are not paid. That he isn't insisting on Congress putting that into the law is disturbing but....without that stipulation; it is still a decent idea.

The stipulations would make the decent idea a good idea by the orange blob.

The Coronavirus money should go to corporations, not individuals since they might not be responsible with the money.

I agree, but there are families that work has been shut down for them, so it can help them pay some bills.
I do actually hate to see any major sort of stimulus pkg. at this point, though. It hasn’t even been 30 days.
It looks like the biggest losers are those who lost money on the stock market. That's who the stimulus money should go to.

Forum List

Back