01/06 Domestic terror alert

Jeez people, do we really have to be so hostile in every facet of life?

AGREE.png
After all, we are just SURROUNDED by love, warmth, and competency in every facet of our lives! Our fearless leaders have done SUCH A GOOD JOB running things!

1. We have police chasing you down to run your tag if your seen in public not wearing a mask. Never mind it was your first outing in three months and you look and feel great.
  2. We have neighbors spying on and snitching on their neighbors for letting their children play in their yard.
  3. Businesses are being fined, threatened and closed for trying to... conduct business.
  4. Individuals are being stalked, threatened and harassed for going shopping.
  5. We have officials ordering us to stay inside and not have parties while they go out and have parties.
  6. We have a president elect no one thinks was actually elected by anyone but the media.
  7. We have a news media where the news events are no longer printed, instead, they print what they want you to think about them.
  8. And we have government agencies who it always turns out are lying about everything they tell you.
  9. Meantime they scream about the debt while demanding we must spend more money.
  10. And none of their solutions solves anything but only creates a bigger problem no one has any idea or answer for.
And now they say they can't even get a vaccine to you till June which means next October and after that, they still want you to stay inside and wear a mask. :smoke: WTF

Meantime, little Kimmy and Bobby went to school in the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12 grade in their BEDROOM, went to "college" on line, and now have to search for a "job" on the internet by a company who cannot hire anyone, has no hours and doesn't even know when they will open.

No prom.
No dating.
No parties.
No fun.
No concerts.
No weddings.
No honeymoon.
No vacations.
No Trips.
No jobs.
No events.

PLANET EARTH CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

These lunatics need to be incarcerated for life.

That way one can't distinguish them when they do their violence.. which they are bound to do.

Proud Boys are just patriotic Americans doing what they can to protect western civilization from the real domestic terrorist groups Antifa, and BLM who are supported and funded by the Demonrat Chicom globalists.

This is the post of an anti American pinko terrorist who voted for communism, and doesn't care that the Demonrats have turned us into a banana republic by orchestrating the 'Great Steal of 2020'.
We're going to show you how much protection the Proud Boys provide, next Wednesday.

Antifaschistische_Aktion_(mit_Schwarzer_und_Roter_Fahne).svg.png

We're going to show you how much protection the Proud Boys provide, next Wednesday.

View attachment 436518

It's really cute when you Anqueefa losers try acting tough. :gay::auiqs.jpg:

But we have seen what happens when you don't get to attack helpless old ladies like the pack a jackals you are.

Anytime anyone has had enough bullshit from you pukes..then stands up to you, you run to hills grabbing your bottom surgery crying about how "Nazi white supremacists" just whipped your ass again. :spank::206:

My suggestion is to go back to your grandma's basement before you end up getting hurt cupcake. :banana2:

Rightwing violence will hit an all time high under Biden's administration. I think that's a given.

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

Incessant verbal bickering is too tedious. It's too much like being married. Nothing ever develops in complacency.

Plus, it's been 150 years since the last time we had a good national slobberknocker. Maybe it's time we did it again.

Another way to say it is it is time for both sides to put up or shut the hell up for once!
No, another way to say it is to tell the right wing to shut the fuck up.

Personally I believe all sides need to take a pill and chill and ask themselves how many times can we keep on making false claims?

When Trump won in 2016 I accepted it and when Biden won in 2020 I accepted it and when the next GOP win in 2024 I will accept it...

Neither side can accept when they lose and neither side can take a moment and not gloat when their candidate win...

So maybe all sides need to calm the rhetoric and ask themselves if what they are saying and doing will change a damn thing and the answer should be no!

I don't recall very many liberals stating that because Hillary lost, it's time for armed conflict. A lot of the rhetoric was over-the-top about the world coming to an end and all but I don't recall a bunch of liberals talking about hoping for armed battle.

Then you are dead, dumb, blind, stupid, and lying.

View attachment 436518

It's really cute when you Anqueefa losers try acting tough. :gay::auiqs.jpg:

But we have seen what happens when you don't get to attack helpless old ladies like the pack a jackals you are.

Anytime anyone has had enough bullshit from you pukes..then stands up to you, you run to hills grabbing your bottom surgery crying about how "Nazi white supremacists" just whipped your ass again. :spank::206:

My suggestion is to go back to your grandma's basement before you end up getting hurt cupcake. :banana2:
I have no living Grandmothers and we don't have basements in Texas.

You sound like the Parler idiot that posted that "Demonrats are pussies, and unarmed." Was that you?

Rightwing violence will hit an all time high under Biden's administration. I think that's a given.

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

Incessant verbal bickering is too tedious. It's too much like being married. Nothing ever develops in complacency.

Plus, it's been 150 years since the last time we had a good national slobberknocker. Maybe it's time we did it again.

Another way to say it is it is time for both sides to put up or shut the hell up for once!
No, another way to say it is to tell the right wing to shut the fuck up.

Personally I believe all sides need to take a pill and chill and ask themselves how many times can we keep on making false claims?

When Trump won in 2016 I accepted it and when Biden won in 2020 I accepted it and when the next GOP win in 2024 I will accept it...

Neither side can accept when they lose and neither side can take a moment and not gloat when their candidate win...

So maybe all sides need to calm the rhetoric and ask themselves if what they are saying and doing will change a damn thing and the answer should be no!

I don't recall very many liberals stating that because Hillary lost, it's time for armed conflict. A lot of the rhetoric was over-the-top about the world coming to an end and all but I don't recall a bunch of liberals talking about hoping for armed battle.

Huh ???? So what do you think all the protest, riot's, burning, looting, and demanding this and demanding that was all about ??? Yeah the cop's thing was part of it, but way more frustration than that was exhibited in the bullcrap. The pile on for political purposes was definitely used to air the grievances of those who wanted to strike out against Trump for being the president. Anyone with half a brain knows that the spark that started the wars, wasn't the very same reasoning after it all got up and running full blast.

If you think the American's aren't smart enough to weed through it all, and see what's been going on, then you are a bigger nut than I thought. The attacks on this nation has multiple fronts in play, and it hasn't been hard to understand it all. It's why it's also easy to see right through the hacks here, otherwise those who try everything they can to muddy the waters, deflect, and out right lie to protect the herd.

Forum List

Back