01/06 Domestic terror alert

Protecting minority owned businesses from these terrorists is necessary:

What about this business owner who was a victim of Antifa, BLM violence? They didn't protect him, in fact they killed him. Not sure who are the terrorists.

You sound like you are justifying THEIR actions.
Where do you see me doing that from the post?
You stated and I quote "The Proud Boys are not going to behave like ordinary, law abiding citizens. They never do. You know this, but you lie to defend them." If you attack one side while backing the other through omission, you are justifying one violent group while vilifying another. Please try to be an equal opportunity SJW.
Wut? That's a bunch of whatabout nonsense.

You sound like you are justifying THEIR actions.
Where do you see me doing that from the post?
You stated and I quote "The Proud Boys are not going to behave like ordinary, law abiding citizens. They never do. You know this, but you lie to defend them." If you attack one side while backing the other through omission, you are justifying one violent group while vilifying another. Please try to be an equal opportunity SJW.
Wut? That's a bunch of whatabout nonsense.
Pot meet Kettle.

1609969041356.png

That's the Speakers Podium

Trump will finally pay for his treason.

I told you this would happen.
Let's see 14 days and you are already giving the democrats a reason to waste more money, at least another year and an excuse for doing nothing. Be interesting what the charges will be this time. LOL
^^^wet brained cultist^^^

Let's see 14 days and you are already giving the democrats a reason to waste more money, at least another year and an excuse for doing nothing. Be interesting what the charges will be this time. LOL
I think your post more accurately describes you. I presented some valid points and all you've got is that? HaHaHa, go to bed junior.

I think your post more accurately describes you. I presented some valid points and all you've got is that? HaHaHa, go to bed junior.
Bitch. Stay in your basement, and you'll be OK.
FB_IMG_1608260062602.jpg

If they try this on inauguration day, it's not going to end well for them.
Who is they ??????

You see that's the problem right, otherwise no one knows who "they" is (alot of speculation yes), but it's mostly fictional by what most people come up with.

Remember when the left tried to say that there isn't such a group as Antifa ?? pffft.

Otherwise, the left would say "where is it's headquarters, home base be it virtual or physical, and where is it's structure, uniforms, manifestos, financing, and membership roles ???

So many attempts to label group's out there, and then it becomes the case to try and formulate strategies in order to deal with them, but in an hilarious way, most usually end up chasing ghost or creating boogeymen that everyone might want to banish or ban if only they could find them. LOL.

I know where "they" are..... They're living rent free in a leftist head that's where.

Forum List

Back