Internet laughs At lin wood For Claiming pence Will Be Executed For Treason

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Now the bat crap crazy Lin word is saying VP pence will be arrested and executed for treason and that Pompeo was going to save the election.

I have no idea what drugs he's on but wow. This man has clearly lost it. Totally bat crap crazy.

For those who don't like Raw Story, here it is on the Federalist Papers site:

Last edited:
#1 - There's no reason for Twitter to let him keep his account.

#2 - even the most deplorable of these seditionists wants nothing to do with this asshole:

Or his opportunistic clients:

Now the bat crap crazy Lin work is saying VP pence will be arrested and executed for treason and that Pompeo was going to save the election.

I have no idea what drugs he's on but wow. This man has clearly lost it. Totally bat crap crazy.

There are 73+million Americans that believe exactly as Lin Wood.

Now the bat crap crazy Lin work is saying VP pence will be arrested and executed for treason and that Pompeo was going to save the election.

There are 73+million Americans that believe exactly as Lin Wood.

Did you ask each and every one of them in person? If you haven't, go ask them. That should keep you busy for the next Century or so.

#1 - There's no reason for Twitter to let him keep his account.

#2 - even the most deplorable of these seditionists wants nothing to do with this asshole:

Or his opportunistic clients:

He's one of the best people that trump hires.

LOL.

No. 73 million Americans can’t possibly believe this shit, but he is still on the Trump payroll, is he not? Has Trump said anything about this? Can we hear some of those Trump supporters here explain all this, or is it just too embarrassing? I myself find it hard to believe.

I personally am immensely relieved Trump will not have his finger near the nuclear button after Jan. 20th. The man is acting utterly irresponsibly toward our country, as if he were close to losing his mind entirely.

No. 73 million Americans can’t possibly believe this shit, but he is still on the Trump payroll, is he not? Has Trump said anything about this? Can we hear some of those Trump supporters here explain all this, or is it just too embarrassing? I myself find it hard to believe.

I personally am immensely relieved Trump will not have his finger near the nuclear button after Jan. 20th. The man is acting utterly irresponsibly toward our country, as if he were close to losing his mind entirely.

Trump is a sore loser.

The man actually said those things in twitter posts.

All of the posts are in the link I provided.

Forum List

Back