ZOMG! Sanford nominates girlfirend to US Attorney post!!

Half-truth, but I guess you lack the character to so acknowledge. Please feel free to use sarcasm ("genius") and/or name if you think it may make others believe you're truthful.

What part is only half true?

She WASN'T his girlfriend?

Or he DIDN'T nominate her?

The only lack of character as between the two of us is YOURS.

And it is crystal clear.

Man up for once. TRY to be honest. I see it's massively difficult for you, but still, try harder.

DID Max or did Max NOT nominate his own girlfriend?

LOL, read my post above. What part of a lie by omission don't you understand?

what is your alleged point?

IF you read it, your comment reflects a deep non-understanding or an attempt to provide cover for the dishonesty of this thread.

Did ol' Maxy nominate his fucking girlfriend or didn't he, genius?

Half-truth, but I guess you lack the character to so acknowledge. Please feel free to use sarcasm ("genius") and/or name calling if you think it may make others believe you're truthful.

The full truth: "The Senate leader who's been a major proponent of Democratic health care legislation had submitted six names to a third-party reviewer, who whittled those to Hanes and two others. Matsdorf said the senator sent the three names to the White House with no ranking to select a nominee".
Now, isn't that a bit more truthful, and less a partisan piece of trollshit, then the half-truths?
Or, even when your hand is in the cookie jar do you continue to deny it is?

Oh yes, and then NO one did backround checks on the three, so the relationship was completely unknown right? I have witnessed government contracts with ten contractors names on it. Surprise! It went to the most connected. You really think it was one in three odds?

IF you read it, your comment reflects a deep non-understanding or an attempt to provide cover for the dishonesty of this thread.

Did ol' Maxy nominate his fucking girlfriend or didn't he, genius?

Half-truth, but I guess you lack the character to so acknowledge. Please feel free to use sarcasm ("genius") and/or name calling if you think it may make others believe you're truthful.

The full truth: "The Senate leader who's been a major proponent of Democratic health care legislation had submitted six names to a third-party reviewer, who whittled those to Hanes and two others. Matsdorf said the senator sent the three names to the White House with no ranking to select a nominee".
Now, isn't that a bit more truthful, and less a partisan piece of trollshit, then the half-truths?
Or, even when your hand is in the cookie jar do you continue to deny it is?

the really full truth

Sen Baucus: Here's a list of six names including my girl friend. do the right thing.

Third Party: OTAY!

Senator Baucus: i knew i could count on your impartiality.

Third Party: you betcha!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So colin Powells son heading the FCC was not a republican political appointment?

There are plenty more.

This practice is not restricted to any one political party or even corporation.

So colin Powells son heading the FCC was not a republican political appointment?

There are plenty more.

thanks, cap'n obvious. let wry catcher know, would you?
he doesn't seem to have gotten the memo.

There are plenty more.

Regard: (http://www.usmessageboard.com/1779931-post18.html )
Cronyism is endemic to both Partys. It is a disfunctional thing that undermines our ability to get government working better.

Nevertheless, the POINT remains. Had a Republican nominated his fucking girlfriend, the liberoidal types would be HOWLING about it. But since Maxy did it, it ain't no thang.

This thread is another good example of why I reject party politics.

Nominating someone you are involved with for a job is an ethics issue, even if its innocent it gives the appearance of wrong doing and so should never be done.

However the partisans throw such ethical concerns aside and instead opt for quips and insults, in short they know its wrong and don't care because it's 'their side.'

And THAT is why party politics are bad.

There are plenty more.

I have noticed that the obvious is often ignored on political message boards.

He didnt bother to read the part where its a fact that she is qualified for the job.

Yeah, just ignore the fact that it is a fucking HUGE conflict of interest.
Most of us would condemn such moves by any elected official regardless of stripe, or qualification...and herein lie the difference between us and most of you political hacks here defending the move.

Should John Ensign resign?

Half-truth, but I guess you lack the character to so acknowledge. Please feel free to use sarcasm ("genius") and/or name if you think it may make others believe you're truthful.

And it is crystal clear.

Man up for once. TRY to be honest. I see it's massively difficult for you, but still, try harder.

The part about the alleged "lie by omission." What omission? there is no mission, turdbreath. Why the dodge, you pussy?

Why not just be a man about it and give a simple striaghtforward honest answer?

Is it JUST too hard for you liberoidals to simply admit the truth?

I'll help you out.

Max DID nominate his girlfriend. No lie by omission involved. It's the truth. Period. Your lame-ass and transparent attempts at evasion are pathetic and constitute proof of your dishonesty.

And it is crystal clear.

My point is really very simple. CrusaderFrank posted a thread which included only the basic fact that the Senator nominated his girlfriend for a position. That is the half-truth. The rest of the story is that the Senator passed on six names for review - all of whom met the MQ (presumably) - and after vetting his GF was one of three sent forward without any ranking. That is the whole truth.

Oh, and liability, your use of profanity is further evidence of a weak mind and a bloviated ego. Do you use oxycontin too?

Last edited:
Dems gotta go. Worst Congress in History? You bet.

no, the worst congresses in history were the ones from 2000-2006 which totally abdicated their role as a check and balance against the executive branch.

I disagree with your analysis, but I do see what you are saying.

On the other hand, the jury is not in on whether there is ANYthing on which THIS Congress will EVER have ANY inclination, even, to act as a check on THIS executive....

My point is really very simple. CrusaderFrank posted a thread which included only the basic fact that the Senator nominated his girlfriend for a position. That is the half-truth. The rest of the story is that the Senator passed on six names for review - all of whom met the MQ (presumably) - and after vetting his GF was one of three sent forward without any ranking. That is the whole truth.

sure it is. i'm equally sure that baucus carrying the administration's water for health care had nothing to do with his girlfriend getting a job with the justice dept.

she was, after all, *qualified*

Yea if he had an (R) by his name i'm sure the Hopey Changeys would be screeching 24/7 for him to resign. Not a peep out of them so far on this though. Just another good example of why people should become Independents and stop being slaves for any political party. When you become a slave for a particular political party you inevitably become a dishonest hypocrite. Baucus is a corrupt cretin so lets hope he gets the boot at some point.

sure it is. i'm equally sure that baucus carrying the administration's water for health care had nothing to do with his girlfriend getting a job with the justice dept.

she was, after all, *qualified*

And Monica Goodling, was she qualified too? See, I too can toss out the red herring. Though unlike you I have the character to admit that is what I've done.

Oh, and liability, your use of profanity is further evidence of a weak mind and a bloviated ego. Do you use oxycontin too?

Your POINTLESS is very SIMPLE-MINDED. There, I corrected your erroneous post!

As for your effort to "correct" me and my use of "profantiy," go blow yourself, asslicker. I have no interest in your lessons on morality or rhetoric or anything else. Do try to stick to a point and try making that point cohernetly and honestly someday. It would serve you well. (BTW, I do take properly prescribed Oxy from time to time. As we can all see, my answer to your putrid effort at ad hominem only serves to underscore how pathetic your posting efforts are.)

Max DID nominate his girlfriend. That he passed along OTHER names is of NO significance to the story. Your pathetic effort at evasion is duly noted -- and rejected.

There are plenty more.

I have noticed that the obvious is often ignored on political message boards.

True. However, you apparently haven't paid too much attention to many Conservatives and others on this board that point this checanery out daily?

None of us with even the smallest amount of scruples will put up with this crap, and it needs to be highlighted when it happens regardless of party. And that is what many of us strive to do. But nonethe less have to endure the attacks from many that see no problem when their side does it, and their making excuses for it...it's a question of character, and why this Republic is in the mess that it is.

-High time this crap stopped-

I applaud the OP for bringing it into light.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back