ZOMG! Sanford nominates girlfirend to US Attorney post!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
How can you nominate your girlfriend to a US attorney post?! Isn't that like outrageous or something? Did he check with his wife first?!

Oh, wait, it's not Mark Sanford, it's Max Baucus, he's a Dem so this is OK

Baucus nominated girlfriend for U.S. attorney post

Baucus nominated girlfriend for U.S. attorney post

Gazette State Bureau | Posted: Friday, December 4, 2009 11:30 pm | (26) Comments

Melodee Hanes was nominated for Montana’s U.S. attorney by Sen. Max Baucus while the two were romantically involved.

Related: Roll Call: Baucus Nominated Girlfriend for U.S. Attorney

HELENA - Sen. Max Baucus' office confirmed late Friday that the Montana Democrat was romantically involved with his state director, Melodee Hanes, when he nominated her for Montana's U.S. attorney, Roll Call is reporting.

Frank,
Did you not read the entire story or post only that which you hope puts a Democrat in poor light? A better way to ask, I suppose, are you a liar by omission too (or too lazy to report the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you scooter libby)?

Frank,
Did you not read the entire story or post only that which you hope puts a Democrat in poor light? A better way to ask, I suppose, are you a liar by omission too (or too lazy to report the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you scooter libby)?

Democrats are never in poor light, they discarded all their incandescent bulbs in favor of Warmer approved flourescent

I read it!

It is ALWAYS ok in the time of a Democrat Administration for ANY Democratic to nominate his girlfriend to ANY political plumb position.

Such behavior is only wrong, in fact, EVER, if it is done by a Republican.

It's right there in the rules!

I read it!

It is ALWAYS ok in the time of a Democrat Administration for ANY Democratic to nominate his girlfriend to ANY political plumb position.

IF you read it, your comment reflects a deep non-understanding or an attempt to provide cover for the dishonesty of this thread.

I read it!

IF you read it, your comment reflects a deep non-understanding or an attempt to provide cover for the dishonesty of this thread.

Did ol' Maxy nominate his fucking girlfriend or didn't he, genius?

He didnt bother to read the part where its a fact that she is qualified for the job.

I read it!

yeah, it's really unfair and dishonest not to point out that she took a job with the justice dept in DC, instead, so she could shack up with baucus full time.

frankly, i'm disappointed, frank.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He didnt bother to read the part where its a fact that she is qualified for the job.

That means it's ok to nominate your girlfriend.

Yessir!

She's a fucking lawyer alright. Ergo, she is "qualified." So, I guess I'll just go right ahead and nominate my girlfriend. And if anybody ever "challenges" me on this behavior, I have the PERFECT liberal Democrat defense: by golly, the girl is QUALIFIED!

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I read it!

Boo Hoo!

The Democrats always get to do what they want....NOT FAIR!

Boo Hoo

I read it!

Boo Hoo!

The Democrats always get to do what they want....NOT FAIR!

Boo Hoo

As always, you libtards have missed the point. Or you are just too dishonest to admit it.

It's ok.

I doubt the American people will be as gullible as you seem to hope they are when the time comes....

The truth, however, is obvious. Had this story been about a Republican having nominated his girlfriend (regardless of how qualified or unqualified she might have been), you dishonest liberoidals would have been HOWLING over it!

Your hypocrisy is always on full display!

:clap2:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
I read it!

Half-truth, but I guess you lack the character to so acknowledge. Please feel free to use sarcasm ("genius") and/or name calling if you think it may make others believe you're truthful.

The full truth: "The Senate leader who's been a major proponent of Democratic health care legislation had submitted six names to a third-party reviewer, who whittled those to Hanes and two others. Matsdorf said the senator sent the three names to the White House with no ranking to select a nominee".
Now, isn't that a bit more truthful, and less a partisan piece of trollshit, then the half-truths?
Or, even when your hand is in the cookie jar do you continue to deny it is?

Last edited:

Half-truth, but I guess you lack the character to so acknowledge. Please feel free to use sarcasm ("genius") and/or name if you think it may make others believe you're truthful.

What part is only half true?

She WASN'T his girlfriend?

Or he DIDN'T nominate her?

The only lack of character as between the two of us is YOURS.

And it is crystal clear.

Man up for once. TRY to be honest. I see it's massively difficult for you, but still, try harder.

DID Max or did Max NOT nominate his own girlfriend?

The process of nominating someone you know to perform a job or contract has always existed in this nation.

Now--it is a scandal if the person does not have the proper training for it. Kind of like old friend the Horse traders to head FEMA(Brownie), or best buddy Corporate sponser to be leader of a war torn nation(Karzai).

So please do not say Democrats are the only one that do this. Republicans help make Croynism the norm in our government as well.

Half-truth, but I guess you lack the character to so acknowledge. Please feel free to use sarcasm ("genius") and/or name if you think it may make others believe you're truthful.

And it is crystal clear.

Man up for once. TRY to be honest. I see it's massively difficult for you, but still, try harder.

Max nominated his girlfriend is what I have read.

Yeah, just ignore the fact that it is a fucking HUGE conflict of interest.
Most of us would condemn such moves by any elected official regardless of stripe, or qualification...and herein lie the difference between us and most of you political hacks here defending the move.

The process of nominating someone you know to perform a job or contract has always existed in this nation.

Now--it is a scandal if the person does not have the proper training for it. Kind of like old friend the Horse traders to head FEMA(Brownie), or best buddy Corporate sponser to be leader of a war torn nation(Karzai).

So please do not say Democrats are the only one that do this. Republicans help make Croynism the norm in our government as well.

You are closer to the mark.

Cronyism is endemic to both Partys. It is a disfunctional thing that undermines our ability to get government working better.

Nevertheless, the POINT remains. Had a Republican nominated his fucking girlfriend, the liberoidal types would be HOWLING about it. But since Maxy did it, it ain't no thang.

And it is crystal clear.

LOL, read my post above. What part of a lie by omission don't you understand?

And it is crystal clear.

Max nominated his girlfriend is what I have read.

Well, apparently you're not too bright either.

Forum List

Back