Governor Huckabee toast for bid in President election of 2012

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
I like Huckabee, he is a very nice person and a Christian too. However, with the clemency granted to the criminal who murdered 4 police officers, he is toast for the Presidential bid in 2012. The dems would run adds about this clemency 24-7 just as the Republicans did the Willy Horton adds against Michael Dukakis in that election. Dukakis did not have a snow ball's chance in hell of winning after that.

Mitt Romney will have problems explaining the health care plan that he implemented in MA. rationing is occuring out there and this could be a sticky situation for him.

We need strong conservative candidates without alot of skeletons in their closets. Watch Pawlenty, Palin and Gingrich.

Report: Huckabee Granted Clemency To Suspected Cop-Killer

I like Huckabee, he is a very nice person and a Christian too. However, with the clemency granted to the criminal who murdered 4 police officers, he is toast for the Presidential bid in 2012. The dems would run adds about this clemency 24-7 just as the Republicans did the Willy Horton adds against Michael Dukakis in that election. Dukakis did not have a snow ball's chance in hell of winning after that.

Mitt Romney will have problems explaining the health care plan that he implemented in MA. rationing is occuring out there and this could be a sticky situation for him.

We need strong conservative candidates without alot of skeletons in their closets. Watch Pawlenty, Palin and Gingrich.

:rofl:

Pawlentry has some ethical issues as well

Gingrich is known not to be much of a Family man--divorcing his wife while she was recovering in the hospital for another woman.

I guess that leaves Palin.

I feel very very sorry for the GOP Presidential chances.

Gingrich is known not to be much of a Family man--divorcing his wife while she was recovering in the hospital for another woman.

the only reason i didn't bold pawlenty is because i don't know much about him.

i agree with you- GOP's not looking real good for 2012

What worries me, is that Huckabee is shown leading in many polls and that's sure death for the 2012 elections. The GOP needs to wise up, they ran McCain last time and the conservatives stayed home and it it were not for Palin he would have been lucky to carry his own state in that election.

I do want to learn more about Pawlenty, so I will search his record as governor of Minnesota.

I still think that my local dog catcher could beat Obama in 2012, but I want a landslide victory, the kind seen in the Reagan vs Carter elections, where Reagan won before the polls had a chance to close in California. So I want a conservative candidate, a governor with executive experience and I think that a Pawlenty, Palin team would do the trick.

Bobby Jindahl, just appears too young and inexperienced for me. When he did the response to Obama's speech, I could have crawled under the sofa and died, he looked ridiculous and sounded as though he was talking to a bunch of 3rd graders.

Someone will show up, maybe we don't even know them yet, but they are out there.

I still think that my local dog catcher could beat Obama in 2012, but I want a landslide victory, the kind seen in the Reagan vs Carter elections, where Reagan won before the polls had a chance to close in California. So I want a conservative candidate, a governor with executive experience and I think that a Pawlenty, Palin team would do the trick.

Bobby Jindahl, just appears too young and inexperienced for me. When he did the response to Obama's speech, I could have crawled under the sofa and died, he looked ridiculous and sounded as though he was talking to a bunch of 3rd graders.

Someone will show up, maybe we don't even know them yet, but they are out there.

Do you even read the nonsense you post?

Gingrich, Palin, Pawlenty....... That is the best the Repubs can offer?

Hate to tell you pal, the economy is recovering. It spells doom for whoever the Repubs nominate. I guess all they can do now is sit on the sidelines and sulk

Do you even read the nonsense you post?

Gingrich, Palin, Pawlenty....... That is the best the Repubs can offer?

Hate to tell you pal, the economy is recovering. It spells doom for whoever the Repubs nominate. I guess all they can do now is sit on the sidelines and sulk

The economy is recovering?

What is funny is that you actually believe that based on the garbage your boy in the White House is putting out.

After Obama is finished Donald Duck or even YOU, would be able to get elected president.

The best thing that can happen for Obama is that the GOP gains back some control in 2010.

That might save him, from himself and his own cronies.

Mike

Was Huckabee making a 2012 bid? I missed where he said he was.

Has anyone else put themself forward to run for President? If not, why on earth are we talking about this is 2009???

Huckabee is a scumbag and a liar. He is lying about Clemmons' age, his long criminal history in Arkansas, and his own role in freeing the cop killer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back