Zimmerman

Perhaps because they haven't seated one yet? Or possibly because even a dunce like you would know that it's illegal for a juror to be on an Internet message board, bloviating about his hatred of the defendant.

Duuuhh.

Does Florida empanel convicted felons on juries?

I don't THINK so, but I wouldn't exactly fall off my chair in shock if I was mistaken about that.

Florida jury requirements are citizen of US, legal resident of Florida, resident of the county that you called to serve jury duty in, 18 years old or over and have a valid Florida driver's license or valid ID.

Florida voir dire is each side gets 6 peremptory strikes for any reason.
If you have a fixed opinion like Ravi, Joe, paperview, Noomi and many others here about the case you are struck FOR CAUSE as you are biased and unqualified to serve on a jury. #1 reason people are struck for cause is they state they believe the defendant would have to testify to prove his innocence to them in order for them to find him not guilty. They do not count as peremptory strikes.
6 members sit on juries in Florida. 2 alternates.

So basically, we should take away his right to bear arms?

Yes. Because a person who follows a black kid in a white neighbourhood, shooting him dead has no right to carry a gun.

A "white neighborhood"? Is that what the joke that passes for your media is telling you, Brain Trust?

The condo complex wasn't white. That's the first mistake.

What liberals are complaining about is that Zimmerman didn't allow himself to be beaten to death like a good little white guy. He fought back like a cholo.

Florida jury requirements are citizen of US, legal resident of Florida, resident of the county that you called to serve jury duty in, 18 years old or over and have a valid Florida driver's license or valid ID.

So Shitting Bull actually COULD serve on a Jury...

That is a SCARY thought.

:lol:
Shitting Bull
I like that and am stealing it from you.

So Shitting Bull actually COULD serve on a Jury...

That is a SCARY thought.

If they were honest, with emphasis on the if, they would be excused for cause.

Yes. Because a person who follows a black kid in a white neighbourhood, shooting him dead has no right to carry a gun.

A "white neighborhood"? Is that what the joke that passes for your media is telling you, Brain Trust?

The condo complex wasn't white. That's the first mistake.

What liberals are complaining about is that Zimmerman didn't allow himself to be beaten to death like a good little white guy. He fought back like a cholo.

Hafta say, I still feel a jolt of shock when some ignorant racist crawls out from under its rock.

Disgusting. Makes me feel dirty to read shit like that because, used to be, they all hid under their white sheets.

Oh yeah, and katzen scum is a liar.

Forum List

Back