Man arrested after multiple women say they were punched in face while walking on NYC streets

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

good lord glad they got this piece of work. guess you got to wear a foot ball helmet to be lady and walk in new york. that states worse then california.
This guy?
1711567712409.png

1711567738769.png

another black man
There was no picture with your posted link, but out of curiosity, I copied the name into DuckDuckGo images and there were several pictures attached to other stories, if that is the same guy as the counsel candidate in New York, and your article did say he is from Brooklyn.

Why do profiling exist and stereotype exist?
Because people have common sense. All people are well aware that certain groups have a higher propensity for committing crime. Its the exact same reason why people fear pitbulls. They are notorious for ripping people apart, despite the fact that many of them are sweet. Most people are going to avoid a stray pitbull walking down the street. Its just common sense.

Because people have common sense. All people are well aware that certain groups have a higher propensity for committing crime. Its the exact same reason why people fear pitbulls. They are notorious for ripping people apart, despite the fact that many of them are sweet. Most people are going to avoid a stray pitbull walking down the street. Its just common sense.

Yep. Democrats said, that's racist but if you place a non poisonous snake in front of them, they scream and assume all snakes are deadly.

Thugs run rampant in NYC, but if a "Good Samaritan" steps up to stop them they can get indicted. Daniel Penny has his trial in October, yet many NYC thugs don't even get indicted, like the thug with 21 arrests and now was punching women in the face.
I hope the Trump/Biden race highlights the lawlessness v law & order choice voters have.

Daniel Penny to stand trial in October for NYC subway chokehold death​

Thugs run rampant in NYC, but if a "Good Samaritan" steps up to stop them they can get indicted. Daniel Penny has his trial in October, yet many NYC thugs don't even get indicted, like the thug with 21 arrests and now was punching women in the face.
I hope the Trump/Biden race highlights the lawlessness v law & order choice voters have.

Daniel Penny to stand trial in October for NYC subway chokehold death​

so true

The WEF that owns the democrats is using them to run American cities they control into the ground.

Wanna bet those women got what they voted for?

Dems, you got exactly what you wanted.

All blue. You 100% got what you wanted and voted for.

You must be so happy to have gotten your way.

Enjoy it. I am enjoying my Eutopia down here in the Free State of Florida.

You guys stay in your Eutopia and I will stay in mine.

Perfect, right?

Why are women being punched in the face at random while walking streets of New York City?​

‘I don’t know if this is like a thing that’s going around, but I guess if you’re in New York right now and you’re walking while looking at your phone,’ she said, ‘Maybe don’t do that.’​

This story is about democrats that got what they voted for, a punch in the face.

Democrats are America's enemy and they put these criminals on the street as an attack on America and Americans.

Democrats = WEF

Forum List

Back