Another stupid question from the liberal media

If someone offered Kyle Rittenhouse money for his defense fund, Rittenhouse doesn't have to ask questions about the source of the money. If someone offered George Zimmerman money for his defense fund, Zimmerman doesn't have to ask questions about the source of the money. But now the liberal media expects Trump to do that. How ridiculous.

---Trump lawyer asked if team is taking foreign money to pay legal fees---

Ok. Let me get this straight. Biden is compromised because Hunter supposedly took foreign money. Trump would not be compromised because he takes foreign money because?

If someone offered Kyle Rittenhouse money for his defense fund, Rittenhouse doesn't have to ask questions about the source of the money. If someone offered George Zimmerman money for his defense fund, Zimmerman doesn't have to ask questions about the source of the money. But now the liberal media expects Trump to do that. How ridiculous.

---Trump lawyer asked if team is taking foreign money to pay legal fees---

You think this is a stupid question?

He's a politician. People want to know who might be influencing him.

If Russia is dictating US policy... people need to know this. Don't you think?

The crazy Democrat cult is trying to revive their Russian Collusion Conspiracy.

You think China and Russia aren't trying to influence US elections? They certainly influenced the Brexit election.

We know about their influencing campaigns. They had lots of accounts of Facebook and other such sites, posting things to try and spread confusion and conflicting opinions and the like.

Someone leaked information about China's campaign. We know this is true 100%"

"Massive leak spotlights China’s use of private hackers"

"
A vast cache of leaked documents has revealed Beijing’s use of a private security contractor to hack individuals, governments, and organizations both in China and overseas.

Chinese authorities have launched an investigation into the rare online dump of leaked materials from the private Chinese security company I-Soon, the Associated Press reported, which was hired to target dissidents and flood overseas networks with pro-Beijing content, among other forms of influence.

There is currently no indication of who is behind the 190-megabyte leak, which was posted to GitHub, a developer platform, last week – and which cybersecurity experts say appears to be credible, according to The New York Times."

I am saying black folks know injustice when it comes to the American Justice System.
16isa0.jpg

Are you unable to read? It sure sounds like you are.

Pop and fresh and the murderer aren't asking people to vote for them for President. The blob is. So voters should know who Trump owes his freedom to this week.
I like how she didn't deny it.

Forum List

Back