Zimmerman involved in another shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zimmerman wasn't the shooter, then who shot him, and, did Zimmerman do something to provoke the other person into shooting him?

What if Zimmerman pulled out his weapon, and, the person who shot him felt threatened and decided to shoot back under FL's "stand your ground" law?

Wouldn't it be ironic if the person who might have shot Zimmerman used the same defense he did when he shot Trayvon Martin and is able to get off scot free like Zimmerman did?

The article said it was an "ongoing dispute" but I'm sure gz is the victim.

What about Conservative icon Zimmerman is irrelevant?

It appears you Communist piles of shit are incompetent. You tried to murder him, but failed - he wasn't even armed... :dunno

600px-Menace-Deagle-4.jpg
:

Yes
So then it's safe to assume that most conservatives believe Zimmerman is a danger to himself and others and shouldn't own any guns?
His ability to own guns isn't up to any of US so stuff it.

That wasn't my question.
It was. Neither you nor I are a judge or a doctor so stuff it.

Nope, I just want to know where you sit with Zimmerman, stop being so defensive.

Zimmerman was the victim of an attempted assassination. He is unhurt and the shooter is in custody.

If it were legal to assassinate every person who was found not guilty, including black ones, we have a discussion. So far it isn't.

Zimmerman was the victim of an attempted assassination. He is unhurt and the shooter is in custody.

If it were legal to assassinate every person who was found not guilty, including black ones, we have a discussion. So far it isn't.

ASSassination???????

Yer a hoot.

Dumb as a tub full of dog shampoo but you ARE funny.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

gz is nothing more than a cracker ass. Its likely he finally hassled somebody to shot back.

:Boom2:

Last edited:
NRA hero Zimmerman is at it again

Police George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Lake Mary Police Department tweeted that "LMPD has responding to a shooting involving George Zimmerman. More information to follow."
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, WESH in Orlando reported. WESH said Zimmerman's vehicle appeared to have a bullet hole in the passenger's window

Wow. Talk about a biased headline (but then, you approve of the Pam Geller caused two deaths type of reporting).

Zimmerman WAS SHOT. He's the victim.

I'm twice as old as Zimmerman and I have never been shot or shot anyone

The guy is a magnet for gun violence
That's about the third time you mentioned it in this thread. Nobody gives a shit.

Zimmerman was shot at by an assassin? That's a bit of a stretch.

I'm guessing that someone flipped him off, he pulled out a gun (not knowing the other person had a gun as well), and the other person felt threatened (knowing Zimmerman's history), so the other person shot Zimmerman under Florida's stand your ground law, knowing that like Zimmerman, he would also be found innocent when he explained it to police.

But....................we won't know for sure until the police hold their press conference.

- It's hilarious how cons leap to defend Zimmerman.

The guy who shot him asked a bystander to call the police, then talked to the dispatcher and said he shot him.

Yes, it just shrieks "assassination".

If Zimmerman wasn't the shooter, then who shot him, and, did Zimmerman do something to provoke the other person into shooting him?

What if Zimmerman pulled out his weapon, and, the person who shot him felt threatened and decided to shoot back under FL's "stand your ground" law?

Wouldn't it be ironic if the person who might have shot Zimmerman used the same defense he did when he shot Trayvon Martin and is able to get off scot free like Zimmerman did?

Heads up. Zimmerman did not use the stand your ground defense.

Zimmerman was shot at by an assassin? That's a bit of a stretch.

I'm guessing that someone flipped him off, he pulled out a gun (not knowing the other person had a gun as well), and the other person felt threatened (knowing Zimmerman's history), so the other person shot Zimmerman under Florida's stand your ground law, knowing that like Zimmerman, he would also be found innocent when he explained it to police.

But....................we won't know for sure until the police hold their press conference.

What do you call it when someone is murdered for political reasons?

{
On March 24 a “KillZimmerman” Twitter account began publishing calls for violence against George Zimmerman, the self-appointed neighborhood watch captain who shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26.

Five days later, the account is still on its crusade to avenge Martin.

The sender’s initial tweets made his or her aims clear: “No Justice No Peace!!!!!!!!!! #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN,” they read.

The account’s image is a photo of gun-sight crosshairs superimposed on Zimmerman’s picture.

“This Page Is 4 Da Ppl Who Believe Zimmerman Should Be Shot Dead In The Street,” the Twitter account’s description reads, “The Same Way TRAYVON Was. No Justice No Peace.”

In response to one tweeted complaint on March 24 that the account “is advocating murder,” the account holder replied: “we should just all get up and #killzimmerman ourselves; fuck the system. #AintNoJustice”}

KillZimmerman Twitter advocates violence against Martin s killer The Daily Caller

Yeah, attempted assassination.

Words have meanings.

Zimmerman knew this guy. Ongoing dispute. Zimmerman has a history of being the aggressor at least 5 times including a separate road rage incident in which he pulled a gun and threatened to kill the other guy.

Live by the sword ...

I'm amazed at the kind of people wingnuts try to turn into heroes. Reminds me of that racist, welfare cowboy bundy.

He can't say John Lennon didn't warn him.

Instant karmas gonna get you
Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin at fools like me
Who in the hell dyou think you are
A super star
Well, right you are

I hope he spends the rest of his sorry life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

The article said it was an "ongoing dispute" but I'm sure gz is the victim.

He usually is the victim.....poor George....everyone picks on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back