Zimmerman involved in another shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
NRA hero Zimmerman is at it again

Police George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Lake Mary Police Department tweeted that "LMPD has responding to a shooting involving George Zimmerman. More information to follow."
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, WESH in Orlando reported. WESH said Zimmerman's vehicle appeared to have a bullet hole in the passenger's window

Last edited:
Looks like Zimmerman was the shootee, not the shooter.

Rightwinger involved in ANOTHER dumb ass thread where he posts shit that he THINKS matters when in actuality it is irrelevant to all but partisan hacks such as himself.

Rightwinger involved in ANOTHER dumb ass thread where he posts shit that he THINKS matters when in actuality it is irrelevant to all but partisan hacks such as himself.

What about Conservative icon Zimmerman is irrelevant?

So then it's safe to assume that most conservatives believe Zimmerman is a danger to himself and others and shouldn't own any guns?

Looks like Zimmerman was the shootee, not the shooter.

I can see why conservatives idolize the guy

I'm almost 60 and have never been involved in a gun incident. Zimmerman seems to get drawn into something every few months

This story is still breaking, and the police in FL are going to have a news briefing on this probably around 5 or 6 EST this afternoon.

Before making a comment about his fitness to carry a weapon, I'm going to wait until the police say what happened.

But...............this IS his third or fourth incident involving a gun, and if it's because of his own stupidity (again), I would say that his days of being able to be a responsible gun owner are over.

This story is still breaking, and the police in FL are going to have a news briefing on this probably around 5 or 6 EST this afternoon.

Before making a comment about his fitness to carry a weapon, I'm going to wait until the police say what happened.

But...............this IS his third or fourth incident involving a gun, and if it's because of his own stupidity (again), I would say that his days of being able to be a responsible gun owner are over.
I say again: He was not the shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back