Zimmerman involved in another shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Well, he killed a black man; maybe that's more important than his nominal party affiliation.

Killing a black man makes you a conservative? Blacks are killed by blacks everyday, they all conservative?

What people pass off as logic.

- Well, conservatives seem to approve of it when young black men are shot. You know, just cleaning up the "thug" problem.

^^^ TRIGGER WARNING: Racist-Race Baiting Hack ^^^

- I know, I know. Blacks are the real racists.

*yawn*

Your stupid most really hurt.

- Ooh, hit a nerve. I guess I got your number.

We know all your bumper stickers.

NRA hero Zimmerman is at it again

Police George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Lake Mary Police Department tweeted that "LMPD has responding to a shooting involving George Zimmerman. More information to follow."
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, WESH in Orlando reported. WESH said Zimmerman's vehicle appeared to have a bullet hole in the passenger's window

Who's the biggest moron, George Zimmerman or rightwinger?

Here is raw video from the news helicopter. You can clearly see a entry bullet hole in Zimmermans left passenger window as they zoom in. Looks like the dark window tint kept the glass from shattering.

What do all of those incidents Zimmerman has been involved in prove?

That you leftists hold a grudge and will eventually murder him.

That he's got a short fuse and is likely to shoot you if you don't shoot him first.

Sorry..............but if someone has been involved in several of the same kind of incidents, it's a pretty safe bet that when given those circumstances again, they will react in the same way.

If I was arguing with Zimmerman and he pulled a gun, and if I had one, I'd probably have shot him too.

IF you had the balls, you would murder Zimmerman to please your god Obama.

But you don't have the balls.

NRA hero Zimmerman is at it again

Police George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Lake Mary Police Department tweeted that "LMPD has responding to a shooting involving George Zimmerman. More information to follow."
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, WESH in Orlando reported. WESH said Zimmerman's vehicle appeared to have a bullet hole in the passenger's window

Who's the biggest moron, George Zimmerman or rightwinger?

I'm not a moron

Mother had me tested

That he's got a short fuse and is likely to shoot you if you don't shoot him first.

Sorry..............but if someone has been involved in several of the same kind of incidents, it's a pretty safe bet that when given those circumstances again, they will react in the same way.

If I was arguing with Zimmerman and he pulled a gun, and if I had one, I'd probably have shot him too.

Actually, as someone who grew up hunting in Montana, and later spent over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, I'm a pretty responsible person around firearms. I know when to draw it and when not to, thanks to being a member of the Security Force for around 3 years. If I saw him walking down the street, I wouldn't say squat to him, but if he came up to me and started acting like an ass, I'd have to consider further actions as they came up.

- Your post was 100% fact-free, and loaded with yummy assumptions.

If you want to accuse your political opposition of ignoring facts, you should probably wait a while after posting a totally factless rant before doing so.

It's good form not to out yourself as a hypocrite so quickly.

You're a democrat, which means you're none too bright.

But those funny underlined words in my posts are known as "links," which provide a "citation" to the words I posted.

Again, this is far beyond the cognitive level of a democrat - clearly "fact" is whatever Soros tells you it is through the hate sites.

- Your post was 100% fact-free, and loaded with yummy assumptions.

If you want to accuse your political opposition of ignoring facts, you should probably wait a while after posting a totally factless rant before doing so.

It's good form not to out yourself as a hypocrite so quickly.

You're a democrat, which means you're none too bright.

But those funny underlined words in my posts are known as "links," which provide a "citation" to the words I posted.

Again, this is far beyond the cognitive level of a democrat - clearly "fact" is whatever Soros tells you it is through the hate sites.

- The irony just drips when you post stuff like that.

Not sure how they voted but 100% certain they were white tho

You know full well who the racists were, and are - the democrats.

The ONLY thing that has changed is the skin color of who you dims hate. You're the same racists you always were.
Maybe they voted for Democrats...I'd have to see.

But one thing is for sure, all of them were white people. Thats 100% fact

Zimm wasn't shot, he was just shot at......

{
Zimmerman did not fire a gun in the incident, the Orlando Sentinel reported, citing a statement by police in Lake Mary, Florida, a suburb of Orlando where the incident occurred.

An attorney for Zimmerman said a bullet missed his head but he was hit by broken glass from the vehicle, according to WESH. The television station also said a bullet hole could be seen in the passenger window of Zimmerman's vehicle.}

George Zimmerman wounded in shooting incident in Florida reports Reuters

I don't want to do the time for killing GZ but if I'd love to disarm him and take up where Martin left off!
He really needs a god arse whuppin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back