Zimmerman involved in another shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm genuinely trying to figure out where Zimmerman fits with conservatives.

He is a Democrat, so probably not a good fit for conservatives.

- Well, he killed a black man; maybe that's more important than his nominal party affiliation.

Killing a black man makes you a conservative? Blacks are killed by blacks everyday, they all conservative?

What people pass off as logic.

- Well, conservatives seem to approve of it when young black men are shot. You know, just cleaning up the "thug" problem.

^^^ TRIGGER WARNING: Racist-Race Baiting Hack ^^^

- I know, I know. Blacks are the real racists.

*yawn*

“This Page Is 4 Da Ppl Who Believe Zimmerman Should Be Shot Dead In The Street,” the Twitter account’s description reads, “The Same Way TRAYVON Was. No Justice No Peace.”

In response to one tweeted complaint on March 24 that the account “is advocating murder,” the account holder replied: “we should just all get up and #killzimmerman ourselves; fuck the system. #AintNoJustice”}

:rofl: This sounds like those fake BaltimoreLooter tweets that went out that showed people from England and Time travelers that apparently took pics years before the riots.

Thats a mighty trolly site. Gotcha.

- Well, he killed a black man; maybe that's more important than his nominal party affiliation.

Killing a black man makes you a conservative? Blacks are killed by blacks everyday, they all conservative?

- Well, conservatives seem to approve of it when young black men are shot. You know, just cleaning up the "thug" problem.

^^^ TRIGGER WARNING: Racist-Race Baiting Hack ^^^

- I know, I know. Blacks are the real racists.

*yawn*

Your stupid most really hurt.

Zimmerman knew this guy. Ongoing dispute. Zimmerman has a history of being the aggressor at least 5 times including a separate road rage incident in which he pulled a gun and threatened to kill the other guy.

Live by the sword ...

I'm amazed at the kind of people wingnuts try to turn into heroes. Reminds me of that racist, welfare cowboy bundy.

Yep. Bundy stole millions from the tax payers. And couple of days ago, they were all defending a fundie family who had their 10 kids sleeping under a tarp, had no water except what daddy stole at gun point from his neighbors, not even an outhouse on stolen land and are shilling gullible idiots for money with a Go Fund Me account. They're just common thieves and the nutters fell in love with them.

They also think that Black protesters should be shot down in the street. No constitutional rights. Just shoot them.

No matter what the issue, the rabid right is always on the wrong side.

Actually, it's safe to assume that you are a blithering blob of blather.

Stereotype much? Do blacks only eat fried chicken and watermelon? Since you seem to be stereotyping.

NRA hero Zimmerman is at it again

Police George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Lake Mary Police Department tweeted that "LMPD has responding to a shooting involving George Zimmerman. More information to follow."
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, WESH in Orlando reported. WESH said Zimmerman's vehicle appeared to have a bullet hole in the passenger's window

Wow. Talk about a biased headline (but then, you approve of the Pam Geller caused two deaths type of reporting).

Zimmerman WAS SHOT. He's the victim.
Not if he shot himself;:lol: Might be a trick to gain sympathy for his cause: Gun totin'!

If Zimmerman wasn't the shooter, then who shot him, and, did Zimmerman do something to provoke the other person into shooting him?

What if Zimmerman pulled out his weapon, and, the person who shot him felt threatened and decided to shoot back under FL's "stand your ground" law?

Wouldn't it be ironic if the person who might have shot Zimmerman used the same defense he did when he shot Trayvon Martin and is able to get off scot free like Zimmerman did?

The article said it was an "ongoing dispute" but I'm sure gz is the victim.

He usually is the victim.....poor George....everyone picks on him

A conservative, a leftist and a CEO enter a room. The CEO sets to making cookie dough while the leftist throws rocks and bricks at him, and tries to burn down the room. Finally the CEO manages to create ten cookies, which he puts on the table. The CEO takes nine and the leftist screams at the conservative.........

I demand my FAIR SHARE.

Rightwinger involved in ANOTHER dumb ass thread where he posts shit that he THINKS matters when in actuality it is irrelevant to all but partisan hacks such as himself.

And here you are responding to something and trying to convince others you dont care
You mistake mockery as concern?

How cute

There are two threads on Zimmerman. One started by a liberal the other by a conservative. Your oriignal claim was that the liberal is involved in "ANOTHER dumb ass thread where he posts shit that he THINKS matters...". Obviously that liberal isn't the only one. After all, you're here engaging along with many others.

Some punk racist probably tried to off him.
Don't make bullshit assumptions.
Zimmerman was shot at by an assassin? That's a bit of a stretch.

I'm guessing that someone flipped him off, he pulled out a gun (not knowing the other person had a gun as well), and the other person felt threatened (knowing Zimmerman's history), so the other person shot Zimmerman under Florida's stand your ground law, knowing that like Zimmerman, he would also be found innocent when he explained it to police.

But....................we won't know for sure until the police hold their press conference.

What do you call it when someone is murdered for political reasons?

{
On March 24 a “KillZimmerman” Twitter account began publishing calls for violence against George Zimmerman, the self-appointed neighborhood watch captain who shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26.

Five days later, the account is still on its crusade to avenge Martin.

The sender’s initial tweets made his or her aims clear: “No Justice No Peace!!!!!!!!!! #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN,” they read.

The account’s image is a photo of gun-sight crosshairs superimposed on Zimmerman’s picture.

“This Page Is 4 Da Ppl Who Believe Zimmerman Should Be Shot Dead In The Street,” the Twitter account’s description reads, “The Same Way TRAYVON Was. No Justice No Peace.”

In response to one tweeted complaint on March 24 that the account “is advocating murder,” the account holder replied: “we should just all get up and #killzimmerman ourselves; fuck the system. #AintNoJustice”}

KillZimmerman Twitter advocates violence against Martin s killer The Daily Caller

Yeah, attempted assassination.

Words have meanings.
That was 3 years ago and in response to the Sanford police not charging Zimmerman with a crime for shooting Martin. What does that have to do with Zimmerman getting shot at today?

What do all of those incidents Zimmerman has been involved in prove? That he's got a short fuse and is likely to shoot you if you don't shoot him first.

Sorry..............but if someone has been involved in several of the same kind of incidents, it's a pretty safe bet that when given those circumstances again, they will react in the same way.

If I was arguing with Zimmerman and he pulled a gun, and if I had one, I'd probably have shot him too.

I'm guessing that someone flipped him off, he pulled out a gun (not knowing the other person had a gun as well), and the other person felt threatened (knowing Zimmerman's history), so the other person shot Zimmerman under Florida's stand your ground law, knowing that like Zimmerman, he would also be found innocent when he explained it to police.

But....................we won't know for sure until the police hold their press conference.

{
On March 24 a “KillZimmerman” Twitter account began publishing calls for violence against George Zimmerman, the self-appointed neighborhood watch captain who shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26.

The sender’s initial tweets made his or her aims clear: “No Justice No Peace!!!!!!!!!! #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN,” they read.

The account’s image is a photo of gun-sight crosshairs superimposed on Zimmerman’s picture.

KillZimmerman Twitter advocates violence against Martin s killer The Daily Caller

Words have meanings.
That was 3 years ago and in response to the Sanford police not charging Zimmerman with a crime for shooting Martin. What does that have to do with Zimmerman getting shot at today?

What do all of those incidents Zimmerman has been involved in prove? That he's got a short fuse and is likely to shoot you if you don't shoot him first.

Sorry..............but if someone has been involved in several of the same kind of incidents, it's a pretty safe bet that when given those circumstances again, they will react in the same way.

If I was arguing with Zimmerman and he pulled a gun, and if I had one, I'd probably have shot him too.

By law apparently you don't have to wait for him to pull a gun, you just have to feel threatened.

Police just released pics of the assassin

483187185.jpg

{

Words have meanings.

By law apparently you don't have to wait for him to pull a gun, you just have to feel threatened.
Yep. Almost anyone in Florida can legally kill him under the stand your ground law.

- Ooh, I must grab my fishing pole. The conclusions are jumping today!

Facts are something that distresses leftists - which make them ever more dear to me...

- Your post was 100% fact-free, and loaded with yummy assumptions.

If you want to accuse your political opposition of ignoring facts, you should probably wait a while after posting a totally factless rant before doing so.

It's good form not to out yourself as a hypocrite so quickly.

Stereotype much? Do blacks only eat fried chicken and watermelon? Since you seem to be stereotyping.

- I only stereotype cartoon characters: cons, mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back