Zimmerman Fails Voice Recognition Test

I have been a gun owner since the age of 12. And on occasion, I have packed a concealed weopon. The first thing I was taught concerning guns, is that when you are carrying one, you are responsible for what happens with that gun. You can defend yourself, but if you initiate the conflict, then use your gun, you are in the wrong.

Now, given the fact that the kid was doing absolutely nothing wrong, that Zimmerman's state of mind is evident from his statements on the calls he made to the police, and his BS story concerning the fight, if charges are not brought, we have a clear miscarriage of justice. No marks in the police video taken 40 minutes after the crime, and now a voice identification that says that Zimmerman's story that he was the one crying for help is just more BS. At this point, I think Zimmerman is guilty of murder one.

If in fact Martin was not doing "anything wrong" that does not give him the right to assault Zimmerman for ASKING him what he's doing.

Initiating "contact" in the form of questioning someone does not make someone responsible for every violent thing that happens following that contact. I don't know the circumstances anymore than anyone else here but if Martin did become angry over being questioned by Zimmerman and physically confronted him because of it then Martin is no longer an "innocent" party in this. As for murder one? You don't even understand what goes into determining murder counts...do you?

i am a leftie and i own guns..there is no reason to be insulting to all gun owners over this...now is there?

I"m a leftie who grew up in the far west with lockers full of venison and elk in the freezer. Everybody in my family except me hunts.

But I think my epiphany was when I was visiting in Japan in 2000. Our hosts turned the conversation to Columbine, and one turned to me and asked me what the hell was wrong with America, it's obsession with guns and how did Columbine happen. I was at a loss to explain. There are very, very few deaths by gun in Japan. This country is reverting back to the 60's and these "stand your ground" laws are an abomination, as we are seeing.

And lead to conflicting results:

A fine line keeps Jacksonville teen jailed despite 'Stand Your Ground' law | jacksonville.com

okay peach from what i gather....both of them could have used the 'stand your ground' defense...the writer of the 'SYG' bill...says that this is misuse of the concept....

Author of "stand your ground" law: George Zimmerman should probably be arrested for killing Trayvon Martin - Crimesider - CBS News

the bill was passed to allow women and children to protect themselves....

can you use a weapon when the other person has no weapon? its rare that the unarmed win against the armed but it does happen.

but standing one's ground is a decision that every armed gun owner makes....if fates decide...

i would say a 28 yr old against a 18 or so year old is a pretty good match....what ever became of fist fights? if you are so paranoid do you really want to be watch captain? zimmerman was arrest for assaulting a cop....

George Zimmerman was fired from his job as a security guard in 2005 for "being too aggressive," a former co-worker told the New York Daily News. "Usually he was just a cool guy. He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us," his former coworker said. "But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped. He had a temper and he became a liability. One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out."

Zimmerman was arrested in 2005 and charged with resisting officer with violence and battery of law enforcement officer, both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to resisting officer without violence and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Zimmerman also had an ex-fiance make a court allegation of domestic violence.

Zimmerman Fired for Being 'Too Aggressive' | Drudge Retort

George Zimmerman son of judge with sealed closed arrest record in Fla. 27 Mar 2012 'Now we know why George Zimmerman didn't get arrested... No Words... According to court records, George Zimmerman is the son of retired Supreme Court Magistrate Judge Robert J Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk... He has three closed arrests: 7/18/05 for resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer div 10... 8/9/05 for domestic violence div 44... And again on 8/10/05, domestic violence div 46 ***' (Live Radio Show)

George Zimmerman son of judge with sealed closed arrest record in Fla. | Citizens for Legitimate Government

seems zimmerman had anger issues

The problem is that there has always been evidence, it was just covered up by the Sanford PD. I suspect he will be arrested and arraigned soon. I wonder if the judge will let him out on bail?

A friend of mine is a columnist for the Phila Inquirer and he published an article that is going to most likely result in some charges filed against a few police officers within a suburban Phila police department. His research revealed corruption on every level and virtually endemic within police departments throughout our area. I just can't believe Florida would be immune to such stuff, can you?

I'm laughing my ass off right now, Otani. Your so called "expert" didn't even do a voice analysis of Trayvon Martin to see if his voice was a better match than that of Zimmerman's. Bad science isn't any better than no science at all. Trust MSNBC to run with the story though...just as they are STILL running with five year old pictures of Martin and Zimmerman.

Idiots don't question, they march lock step with their agenda... regardless of the evidence against it.

At this point we have a video taken forty minutes after the murder of Trayvon that gives lie to Zimmerman's BS story. As more experts do voice matching, I think that we are going to see that Zimmerman was also lying about who was yelling for help. And that would definately raise the charges to murder one.

But Zimmerman would have walked on this, had there not been the public outcry. And people like you would have cheered that result. Says a lot about your frame of mind.

The problem is that there has always been evidence, it was just covered up by the Sanford PD. I suspect he will be arrested and arraigned soon. I wonder if the judge will let him out on bail?

A friend of mine is a columnist for the Phila Inquirer and he published an article that is going to most likely result in some charges filed against a few police officers within a suburban Phila police department. His research revealed corruption on every level and virtually endemic within police departments throughout our area. I just can't believe Florida would be immune to such stuff, can you?

I'm laughing my ass off right now, Otani. Your so called "expert" didn't even do a voice analysis of Trayvon Martin to see if his voice was a better match than that of Zimmerman's.

LOL!!!!!!! Sorry honey, Martin is dead. They CAN'T do a voice analysis. They did one on Zimmerman. You work with intellectuals? Do they push food to you through the bars of your cage?

okay peach from what i gather....both of them could have used the 'stand your ground' defense...the writer of the 'SYG' bill...says that this is misuse of the concept....

Author of "stand your ground" law: George Zimmerman should probably be arrested for killing Trayvon Martin - Crimesider - CBS News

the bill was passed to allow women and children to protect themselves....

can you use a weapon when the other person has no weapon? its rare that the unarmed win against the armed but it does happen.

but standing one's ground is a decision that every armed gun owner makes....if fates decide...

i would say a 28 yr old against a 18 or so year old is a pretty good match....what ever became of fist fights? if you are so paranoid do you really want to be watch captain? zimmerman was arrest for assaulting a cop....

George Zimmerman was fired from his job as a security guard in 2005 for "being too aggressive," a former co-worker told the New York Daily News. "Usually he was just a cool guy. He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us," his former coworker said. "But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped. He had a temper and he became a liability. One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out."

Zimmerman was arrested in 2005 and charged with resisting officer with violence and battery of law enforcement officer, both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to resisting officer without violence and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Zimmerman also had an ex-fiance make a court allegation of domestic violence.

Zimmerman Fired for Being 'Too Aggressive' | Drudge Retort

George Zimmerman son of judge with sealed closed arrest record in Fla. 27 Mar 2012 'Now we know why George Zimmerman didn't get arrested... No Words... According to court records, George Zimmerman is the son of retired Supreme Court Magistrate Judge Robert J Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk... He has three closed arrests: 7/18/05 for resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer div 10... 8/9/05 for domestic violence div 44... And again on 8/10/05, domestic violence div 46 ***' (Live Radio Show)

George Zimmerman son of judge with sealed closed arrest record in Fla. | Citizens for Legitimate Government

seems zimmerman had anger issues

In one case a Judge ruled on the defense, in the Martin case, the police did. That is my question now.

What is this "experts" agenda?

I'll go more by the eye witness and 911 call.

I'm laughing my ass off right now, Otani. Your so called "expert" didn't even do a voice analysis of Trayvon Martin to see if his voice was a better match than that of Zimmerman's. Bad science isn't any better than no science at all. Trust MSNBC to run with the story though...just as they are STILL running with five year old pictures of Martin and Zimmerman.

Idiots don't question, they march lock step with their agenda... regardless of the evidence against it.

At this point we have a video taken forty minutes after the murder of Trayvon that gives lie to Zimmerman's BS story. As more experts do voice matching, I think that we are going to see that Zimmerman was also lying about who was yelling for help. And that would definately raise the charges to murder one.

But Zimmerman would have walked on this, had there not been the public outcry. And people like you would have cheered that result. Says a lot about your frame of mind.

Indeed. A friend of mine lives in central Florida and a few weeks ago when this story was breaking I was talking to her on the phone and made the comment that it was sad about this black boy being shot. And she said, "Which one?" And she was serious.

i am a leftie and i own guns..there is no reason to be insulting to all gun owners over this...now is there?

I"m a leftie who grew up in the far west with lockers full of venison and elk in the freezer. Everybody in my family except me hunts.

But I think my epiphany was when I was visiting in Japan in 2000. Our hosts turned the conversation to Columbine, and one turned to me and asked me what the hell was wrong with America, it's obsession with guns and how did Columbine happen. I was at a loss to explain. There are very, very few deaths by gun in Japan. This country is reverting back to the 60's and these "stand your ground" laws are an abomination, as we are seeing.

Stand your ground laws exist because citizens no longer feel safe walking the streets in this country...and it isn't because of gun laws. If you honestly think that the police will be there to protect you if you are attacked then you are one incredibly naive person. They will be there to get a statement from you in the hospital if you are lucky enough to survive or from witnesses if you don't but the chances of them preventing an attack are so small as to be nonexistent.

Japan is a country where people respect the law. There is very little CRIME in Japan. In case you haven't noticed...there is here. I will continue to carry a concealed weapon to protect myself and my loved ones and I personally believe anyone who doesn't is a fool.

I have been a gun owner since the age of 12. And on occasion, I have packed a concealed weopon. The first thing I was taught concerning guns, is that when you are carrying one, you are responsible for what happens with that gun. You can defend yourself, but if you initiate the conflict, then use your gun, you are in the wrong.

Now, given the fact that the kid was doing absolutely nothing wrong, that Zimmerman's state of mind is evident from his statements on the calls he made to the police, and his BS story concerning the fight, if charges are not brought, we have a clear miscarriage of justice. No marks in the police video taken 40 minutes after the crime, and now a voice identification that says that Zimmerman's story that he was the one crying for help is just more BS. At this point, I think Zimmerman is guilty of murder one.

If in fact Martin was not doing "anything wrong" that does not give him the right to assault Zimmerman for ASKING him what he's doing.

Initiating "contact" in the form of questioning someone does not make someone responsible for every violent thing that happens following that contact. I don't know the circumstances anymore than anyone else here but if Martin did become angry over being questioned by Zimmerman and physically confronted him because of it then Martin is no longer an "innocent" party in this. As for murder one? You don't even understand what goes into determining murder counts...do you?

That is Zimmerman's story. That Trayvon assaulted him. We don't have Trayvon's story. He is dead. If Zimmerman shot Trayvon while Trayvon was yelling for help, then it is murder one.

In Michigan one can use a firearm if a reasonable person believes he is in imminent danger, fear of grave bodily harm, or sexual assault.

I don't believe in a fair fight.

I'm laughing my ass off right now, Otani. Your so called "expert" didn't even do a voice analysis of Trayvon Martin to see if his voice was a better match than that of Zimmerman's.

LOL!!!!!!! Sorry honey, Martin is dead. They CAN'T do a voice analysis. They did one on Zimmerman. You work with intellectuals? Do they push food to you through the bars of your cage?

So it's your claim that in this day and age there is zero recordings of Martin's voice? I'll wager you're wrong on that one..."honey".

That is Zimmerman's story. That Trayvon assaulted him. We don't have Trayvon's story. He is dead. If Zimmerman shot Trayvon while Trayvon was yelling for help, then it is murder one.

You obviously don't know what constitutes murder one. Before you make a bigger fool of yourself I'd suggest doing a little research.

"If".... little word, big meaning.

The foreign population of Japan is 1.6%. They have a very low number of black people or hispanic people. Japan is a notoriously xenophobic country. There is a low crime rate in Japan for the same reasons there is a low crime rate in all white or all asian communities in the US.

I do too. BUt the righties here are really trying to forget that the police dispatcher told Zimmerman to stand down and not follow Martin. What part of that is so hard to get through their thick skulls? Neighborhood Watch groups are supposed to watch and then dial. Not follow with a gun.

I do too. BUt the righties here are really trying to forget that the police dispatcher told Zimmerman to stand down and not follow Martin. What part of that is so hard to get through their thick skulls? Neighborhood Watch groups are supposed to watch and then dial. Not follow with a gun.

He then said Ok and headed to the truck.

He also told 911 "I dont know where this kid is" momentarily thereafter.

The kid died a short distance from the truck.

Martin came back after running away.

Evidence support that he attacked Zimmerman to the satisfaction of the authorities.

Last edited:

There is no evidence that Zimmerman did not follow that instruction. What part of that is so hard to get through your thick skull?

The foreign population of Japan is 1.6%. They have a very low number of black people or hispanic people. Japan is a notoriously xenophobic country. There is a low crime rate in Japan for the same reasons there is a low crime rate in all white or all asian communities in the US.

LOL!!!! Do you know what the gun laws are in Japan? Better check out some other stats while you're at it and see how the murder rates compare to the U.S. from Britain, France, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Germany....Lots of color in those countries but I doubt you've ever been there to see.

You are a total idiot not to mention racist.

Forum List

Back