Zimmerman Fails Voice Recognition Test

But I think my epiphany was when I was visiting in Japan in 2000. Our hosts turned the conversation to Columbine, and one turned to me and asked me what the hell was wrong with America, it's obsession with guns and how did Columbine happen. I was at a loss to explain. .

That story sounds a little fishy.

Two 'experts' or the eye witness.... I lean towards believing the eye witness.

For anyone who believes in eye witnesses please check out National Geographic's brain games. They do an excellent piece on an altercation and the witnesses view of it. Excellent, and if you still believe an eye witness afterward you're a fool. But then again you may have started a fool and may remain a fool. Watch carefully.

Video -- Brain Games!: Pay Attention -- National Geographic

A boy is killed. With a gun. The person that killed him is at the scene. So, there are going to be hundreds of photos taken by the police, and all kinds of evidence from samples taken from the clothing of the kid and of Zimmerman. Tests for alcohol or drugs in both of their systems, correct?

A boy is killed. With a gun. The person that killed him is at the scene. So, there are going to be hundreds of photos taken by the police, and all kinds of evidence from samples taken from the clothing of the kid and of Zimmerman. Tests for alcohol or drugs in both of their systems, correct?

Yes, the police took lots of photos and collected evidence. And, I'm looking forward to seeing the dead face of the piece-of-shit no-limit-negga. With any luck, it'll show a gaping mouth and those ridiculous gold teeth. :D

But, unless there's a trial, I may not get to see that picture.

I have been a gun owner since the age of 12. And on occasion, I have packed a concealed weopon. The first thing I was taught concerning guns, is that when you are carrying one, you are responsible for what happens with that gun. You can defend yourself, but if you initiate the conflict, then use your gun, you are in the wrong.

Now, given the fact that the kid was doing absolutely nothing wrong, that Zimmerman's state of mind is evident from his statements on the calls he made to the police, and his BS story concerning the fight, if charges are not brought, we have a clear miscarriage of justice. No marks in the police video taken 40 minutes after the crime, and now a voice identification that says that Zimmerman's story that he was the one crying for help is just more BS. At this point, I think Zimmerman is guilty of murder one.

If in fact Martin was not doing "anything wrong" that does not give him the right to assault Zimmerman for ASKING him what he's doing.

Initiating "contact" in the form of questioning someone does not make someone responsible for every violent thing that happens following that contact. I don't know the circumstances anymore than anyone else here but if Martin did become angry over being questioned by Zimmerman and physically confronted him because of it then Martin is no longer an "innocent" party in this. As for murder one? You don't even understand what goes into determining murder counts...do you?
Here we have another hard RW palooka that's taking Zimmerman's account as gospel truth, aka fact. Although it's been shown time and time again that Zimmerman has been lying about many aspects of this case.

Interesting.

I do too. BUt the righties here are really trying to forget that the police dispatcher told Zimmerman to stand down and not follow Martin. What part of that is so hard to get through their thick skulls? Neighborhood Watch groups are supposed to watch and then dial. Not follow with a gun.

I would have ceased any activity. Zimmerman was "neighborhood watch" however, and zealous in his "actions". He reported open GARAGE doors to 911!

What was the name of the neighborhood police watch? When did that neighborhood institute it? How many other members were there? Did they have policies in place?

Oh yeah...that's right, it was just a self-appointed man named George Zimmerman that appointed HIMSELF as the "neighborhood watch." Clearly the killer has issues, clearly.

Yes, the police took lots of photos and collected evidence. And, I'm looking forward to seeing the dead face of the piece-of-shit no-limit-negga. With any luck, it'll show a gaping mouth and those ridiculous gold teeth. :D

You must spread rep around before negging this asshole again.

You must spread rep around before negging this asshole again.

Since I can't rep you until I spread it around, at least let me get that for you.

In some places Zimmerman would be facing serious charges today if he'd merely shot a deer accidently.

Forum List

Back