Zen

zen

Apr 8, 2014
Hi guys;
Married...Christian (not ashamed, or afraid)...4 Kids (one getting married without being pregnant after finishing college, the youngest is two--nickname:"Oops")...dissatisfied Republican...not "phobic" of anything, except stuff that will kill me...almost all politicians suck...civilian leadership/intellectuals suck...a lot of our top soldiers have been carefully selected--because they suck...there are two kinds of Dems,; fools and traitors...there are two kinds of fools: genuine fools, who can't be helped, and people who have been fooled--there's some hope for them...there's very little difference between a Communist and a Nazi: class war vs race war, and the fact that commies have been to college...when a person tells you that there only two choices, you should immediately tell him to f--k off...he's just another "for or against the Fatherland" a--hole...people who use the word "must" in their philosophical arguments (and plans) should be rejected, they are just finding excuses to dominate their neighbors (Commies and Nazis say, "must" a lot).

Sorry about the lack of punctuation and caps, i am typing with a badly injured hand...hurt while working hard at a thing called manual labor (for those of you reading this from a government desk, manual labor is how real things get made for real people: google it if you must.)

Hi guys;
Married...Christian (not ashamed, or afraid)...4 Kids (one getting married without being pregnant after finishing college, the youngest is two--nickname:"Oops")...dissatisfied Republican...not "phobic" of anything, except stuff that will kill me...almost all politicians suck...civilian leadership/intellectuals suck...a lot of our top soldiers have been carefully selected--because they suck...there are two kinds of Dems,; fools and traitors...there are two kinds of fools: genuine fools, who can't be helped, and people who have been fooled--there's some hope for them...there's very little difference between a Communist and a Nazi: class war vs race war, and the fact that commies have been to college...when a person tells you that there only two choices, you should immediately tell him to f--k off...he's just another "for or against the Fatherland" a--hole...people who use the word "must" in their philosophical arguments (and plans) should be rejected, they are just finding excuses to dominate their neighbors (Commies and Nazis say, "must" a lot).

Sorry about the lack of punctuation and caps, i am typing with a badly injured hand...hurt while working hard at a thing called manual labor (for those of you reading this from a government desk, manual labor is how real things get made for real people: google it if you must.)

Hello Zen. :) It is great to have your company and I very much enjoyed your introduction. May you have a great time here. You sound up to the task...:thup:

Hi guys;

Welcome to USMB, zen. Hope you enjoy the boards. I hope your hand heals from its badly injured state. I broke all my left facial bones, skull to jaw 3 or 4 weeks ago, chasing my mischievous puppy, Miss Music. I'm still in the healing phase because it itches like crazy. (That's what the maxillofacial surgeon said, at least.) Sending a little prayer up for you. :eusa_angel:

Hi guys;

You got issues, huh.

We all do.

Forum List

Back