You're Supposed To Be Dead

I found the sure scientific explanation for that, and indeed reaching those ages was possible.

In order for you to affirm the longevity of the ancient people you must give the reason.

And your explanation must include why reaching those ages is not possible today.

You like science, there you have a better challenge rather than discussing good for nothing radiometric methods which never will be accurate to establish the age of earth and the universe.

Use your knowledge and do research in things which are really worthy.

View attachment 295567

Exponential decay curve.

What happened afterwards was Noah's Flood (environmental) and radiation factors.
When you state those arguments, here is when you should concentrate in each aspect proving what caused the flood itself, step by step. You might have lots of literature about it. Like...

How different was the planet before the flood.

How different was the human body and the environment. For sure the environment was affected, but to what point to cause lesser longevity.

Why former that longevity can't be imitated and how to prove it.

Organizing the several obstacles against your theory, and look forward an explanation of possible answers to them, etc. etc...

You believe in God, and God uses nature for his purposes.

Here is when the research expands. Who others besides the bible shows the acts of god using nature?

This is the part needed as a "second witness".

Then, looking for and find that information, such is a great enterprise for just one person and calls for lots of people and even generations of people. Point here is just you and others doing the most with our current tools.

Unfortunately, this is also a sword with two edges. Many who have discovered the answers, later they became atheists. Their discoveries are the greater when explaining the work of God, but their faith is not found anymore, even when faith what the caused for their projects.Like Salomon, obtaining the greater wisdom of his times, to later forgetting about God.

Now well, even when the OP declares that this topic is a joke, same as I took it with my first reply to it, there is some true with those 40 years after all. But not many can't find why, even when the answer is right in front of us.

Humans as all animals evolved methods to automatically deal with the difficult climate and environment. When modern humans built homes modifying the climate they changed the rules and lifespan increased. So if we lost all knowledge then the 38 would become relevant again. Telemere's however do not begin degrading to life ending points so early however
Let me see. You are saying that building houses helped humans to reach a greater longevity.

The hammer head bird builds nests like houses, and their life spam is not greater than the rest of birds in its own zone.

And look, these birds are crazy about real estate.

Hamerkop - Wikipedia

Pairs of hamerkop are compulsive nest builders, constructing three to five nests per year whether they are breeding or not.[22] Both members of the pair build the nest, and the building of nests may have a function in creating or maintaining the pair bond between them

iu

Humans as all animals evolved methods to automatically deal with the difficult climate and environment. When modern humans built homes modifying the climate they changed the rules and lifespan increased. So if we lost all knowledge then the 38 would become relevant again. Telemere's however do not begin degrading to life ending points so early however
Let me see. You are saying that building houses helped humans to reach a greater longevity.

The hammer head bird builds nests like houses, and their life spam is not greater than the rest of birds in its own zone.

And look, these birds are crazy about real estate.

Hamerkop - Wikipedia

Pairs of hamerkop are compulsive nest builders, constructing three to five nests per year whether they are breeding or not.[22] Both members of the pair build the nest, and the building of nests may have a function in creating or maintaining the pair bond between them

iu

Our houses protect from the rain and cold. Nothing in that bird house prevents a snake from entering.

You think I'm wrong, get naked and go camping in the winter and see if you make 28 much less 38

Our houses protect from the rain and cold. Nothing in that bird house prevents a snake from entering.

You think I'm wrong, get naked and go camping in the winter and see if you make 28 much less 38

Believe me I have tried that, and ended in a room with great heat but with doors made with iron bars... sigh*

Believe me I have tried that, and ended in a room with great heat but with doors made with iron bars... sigh*
10000 years ago there were no laws

Point is that shelter is a common place found by most animals, like the bear won't hibernate at the elements but will find a cave.

Protection against the elements is part of instinct in many species, and is not a reason for extended longevity.

I guess is a wrong idea that more "comfort" is the vehicle for the average longevity of today's people. Vaccinations, medicines, more access to medical treatments have more influence for today's increased population and a greater average reaching over 70 years of age and more.

It is in the genes because otherwise people with the best heat and AC should easily overpass 120 years of age.

It is a mechanism or a kind of information in our cells which will trigger the moment of sure decay. I think someone has recently discovered how to manipulate such a carved information in our cells.

I'm waiting for the release of the studies which claim "age can be reversed", meaning the cells can be restored as being from an early age, like from 50 years old person to a 20 years old person.

So far, about this topic, evolutionists are the ones with more chances of having a 40 years of age as their average longevity, if they overpass that age, then their theory is false. Lol.

Point is that shelter is a common place found by most animals, like the bear won't hibernate at the elements but will find a cave.

Protection against the elements is part of instinct in many species, and is not a reason for extended longevity.

I guess is a wrong idea that more "comfort" is the vehicle for the average longevity of today's people. Vaccinations, medicines, more access to medical treatments have more influence for today's increased population and a greater average reaching over 70 years of age and more.

It is in the genes because otherwise people with the best heat and AC should easily overpass 120 years of age.

It is a mechanism or a kind of information in our cells which will trigger the moment of sure decay. I think someone has recently discovered how to manipulate such a carved information in our cells.

I'm waiting for the release of the studies which claim "age can be reversed", meaning the cells can be restored as being from an early age, like from 50 years old person to a 20 years old person.

So far, about this topic, evolutionists are the ones with more chances of having a 40 years of age as their average longevity, if they overpass that age, then their theory is false. Lol.
The bear hibernates because it would die without food, and often bears die in hibernation as it's not failsafe. Human life is being extended by knowledge that all animals lack, the first human to live 200 years may already have been born

The bear hibernates because it would die without food, and often bears die in hibernation as it's not failsafe. Human life is being extended by knowledge that all animals lack, the first human to live 200 years may already have been born

Do you want to work for 150 years?

Do you want to work for 150 years?
Nope but I wouldn't mind a 100 year retirement fishing

Forum List

Back