You're Supposed To Be Dead

Protector-Niven-cropped.jpg

Actually they should be given Tree Of Life after reaching that age.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The bodies of humans who died in the stone age have dental wear that indicates a much longer life than this study indicates The average of bodies at at Masada and Stonehenge would appear to refute this study.

The minimum age of enlistment and obligation of the Roman legions are also very hard to explain if you accept this study as accurate.

There are too many variables in the matter of longevity to ever accept a single report. Was posted for entertainment purposes only.

“We should stop playing God”. I hate it when people say that. We should pushing the boundaries of science. That’s what we were meant to do, not limit ourselves

The bodies of humans who died in the stone age have dental wear that indicates a much longer life than this study indicates The average of bodies at at Masada and Stonehenge would appear to refute this study.

The minimum age of enlistment and obligation of the Roman legions are also very hard to explain if you accept this study as accurate.
But it matches very well with the lifespans of early modern humans.

I found the sure scientific explanation for that, and indeed reaching those ages was possible.

In order for you to affirm the longevity of the ancient people you must give the reason.

And your explanation must include why reaching those ages is not possible today.

You like science, there you have a better challenge rather than discussing good for nothing radiometric methods which never will be accurate to establish the age of earth and the universe.

Use your knowledge and do research in things which are really worthy.

I found the sure scientific explanation for that, and indeed reaching those ages was possible.

In order for you to affirm the longevity of the ancient people you must give the reason.

And your explanation must include why reaching those ages is not possible today.

You like science, there you have a better challenge rather than discussing good for nothing radiometric methods which never will be accurate to establish the age of earth and the universe.

Use your knowledge and do research in things which are really worthy.

upload_2019-12-19_9-4-55.png

Exponential decay curve.

What happened afterwards was Noah's Flood (environmental) and radiation factors.

Humans do not have a life expectancy of 38 years, this is nonsense. This may be true if intelligence of health is not present but clearly double 38 is common now

As I stated earlier, it was posted for entertainment purposes only.
Humans as all animals evolved methods to automatically deal with the difficult climate and environment. When modern humans built homes modifying the climate they changed the rules and lifespan increased. So if we lost all knowledge then the 38 would become relevant again. Telemere's however do not begin degrading to life ending points so early however

Forum List

Back