What happens if you "don't believe in evolution"?

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
Do you get raped by the Flying Spaghetti Monster and his gang of pirates? Discuss.

If not, then there's no reason to not believe in it, (assuming that elective belief is a thing).

In fact, it's probably one of the ugliest theories to be particularly invested in to begin with, with one's level of enthusiasm for evolutionary theory often being "inversely" proportional to their actual mating success, making one even wonder if it would better to "not" believe in it than to do so, as superstitious as the notion of "believing" in any body of theory or abstraction is to begin with.

I'd much rather study music theory, than evolutionary theory, to be honest, even as a scientific theory, it's entirely overrated, physics being much more fundamental than biology, and a hell of a lot cooler (in physics, you get to learn about black holes, in evolution you get to learn about cows humping each other).

And it seems to be common knowledge that musicians, whether Bach or Rock tend to do a lot more actual sexual reproduction than the average, overweight, white, male evolution fetishist on the internet does, likely having more in common with the mating and hygiene habits of a lesser ape than the average non-socially maladjusted person does, and much like an animal, likely isn't able to tell the difference between a Waifu and and actual woman, other than maybe when she pulls out the pepper spray - which a Waifu, of course can't do.

Hehehe

maxresdefault.jpg

Evolution? My ass. More like devolution? Science? Nah, more like a failed HS science experiment come to life.

I don't think this strapping young fellow is particularly concerned about regurgitating ugly, banal factoids about evolution, and if anything he and his lovers are evolutionarily speaking, the better for it. Seems to work in reverse - the less you know about evolution, the more actual evolution you and the ladies end up doing. Mhmm.

Pathetic.

jose+parra+29.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
You get to wear a dunce cap.
So hypothetically, if you had the choice between not wearing a dunce cap, but remaining a virgin for life... or getting to do some "evolving" with 100 beautiful women, but had to wear a dunce cap while you did it? Which would you choose?

• Banned
I guess the one beautiful thing about evolution, is that you don't have to taint yourself with the ugliness required to invest in it significantly, and you still get to do all the 'evolving' you want, so long as you're reasonably handsome or charming.

I don't think chimpanzees "know" what evolution is, and they still procreate a lot more than the average socially maladjusted white male atheist online does... go figure. Evolution is a tricky bitch, isn't she? The less you know, the more you know.

When you don't believe in evolution, you have what's called "faith."

Do you get raped by the Flying Spaghetti Monster and his gang of pirates? Discuss.

If not, then there's no reason to not believe in it, (assuming that elective belief is a thing).

In fact, it's probably one of the ugliest theories to be particularly invested in to begin with, with one's level of enthusiasm for evolutionary theory often being "inversely" proportional to their actual mating success, making one even wonder if it would better to "not" believe in it than to do so, as superstitious as the notion of "believing" in any body of theory or abstraction is to begin with.

I'd much rather study music theory, than evolutionary theory, to be honest, even as a scientific theory, it's entirely overrated, physics being much more fundamental than biology, and a hell of a lot cooler (in physics, you get to learn about black holes, in evolution you get to learn about cows humping each other).

And it seems to be common knowledge that musicians, whether Bach or Rock tend to do a lot more actual sexual reproduction than the average, overweight, white, male evolution fetishist on the internet does, likely having more in common with the mating and hygiene habits of a lesser ape than the average non-socially maladjusted person does, and much like an animal, likely isn't able to tell the difference between a Waifu and and actual woman, other than maybe when she pulls out the pepper spray - which a Waifu, of course can't do.

Hehehe

maxresdefault.jpg

Evolution? My ass. More like devolution? Science? Nah, more like a failed HS science experiment come to life.

I don't think this strapping young fellow is particularly concerned about regurgitating ugly, banal factoids about evolution, and if anything he and his lovers are evolutionarily speaking, the better for it. Seems to work in reverse - the less you know about evolution, the more actual evolution you and the ladies end up doing. Mhmm.

Pathetic.

jose+parra+29.jpg
Nothing, probably. Because evolution remains a fact, whether or not you believe in it. You will likely still go to the doctor and benefit from modern medicine, which is based completely on biology, itself resting completely on evolution. You will very likely still adopt the morality and ethics of time and place where genetic accident resulted in your birth, both (the morality and ethics) often well informed by evolutionary theory.

This nonbelief will generally just be an impotent, vestigial, useless anomaly hidden in your brain,like a benign tumor. You will be like the flat earther who still observes time zones.

Hehehe

maxresdefault.jpg

Pathetic.

jose+parra+29.jpg
Nothing.

Evolution doesn't care how stupid you are.

I can't believe in something that remains nothing more than just a theory.

However, I can and do believe it's a theory. That evolution is a theory is a fact.

However, I can and do believe it's a theory. That evolution is a theory is a fact.
You're confusing yourself.

Evolution is a fact. Speciation due to evolution is a fact. Evolution prodicing all species, ever,from a common ancestor is a fact. These are physical mechanisms governed by natural laws, just like an electrical current, or star formation. Electrical currents and star formation are facts.

The explanation of the processes involved and how they led from the first common ancestor of all species to all species which ever lived is the Theory of Evolution. And that is the highest value/regard a scientific explanation can achieve, due to being supported by mountains of evidence. Which is an understatement, in the case of the theory of evolution.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a little prediction:

While they're lying on their deathbeds and gasping for air, every secular progressive here will do one of two things:

They'll either beg whatever god they once heard of for one more breath of air, or they'll beg him for forgiveness.

Just call me Nostrafuckingdamus.

Evolution is a fact. Speciation due to evolution is a fact. Evolution prodicing all species, ever,from a common ancestor is a fact. These are physical mechanisms governed by natural laws, just like an electrical current, or star formation. Electrical currents and star formation are facts.

The explanation of the processes involved and how they led from the first common ancestor of all species to all species which ever lived is the Theory of Evolution. And that is the highest value/regard a scientific explanation can achieve, due to being supported by mountains of evidence. Which is an understatement, in the case of the theory of evolution.
Nope... sorry, but thanks for playing.

Evolution is a theory. Always has been, always will be. That fact will never change, ever, period, end of story.

Hehehe

maxresdefault.jpg

Pathetic.

jose+parra+29.jpg
It has always fascinated me that people who profess to believe in God (I don't BTW) refuse to see the indisputable truth of how He creates. If you study His works you might actually learn something about him. Ironic that an atheist may know more about about God than a theist.

Nope... sorry, but thanks for playing.

Evolution is a theory. Always has been, always will be. That fact will never change, ever, period, end of story.
Haha, sure. As has been pointed out, it doesn't matter if you believe it or not. It will remain a fact long after you are dead and gone.

Forum List

Back