You’re sorry ya got caught moron

The idiot Franken actually said: “I’m going to learn from my mistakes.”

Because he had no idea that groping and drugging women was wrong. Now he knows.

Translation: "I'm going to learn not to get caught next time."

Drugging?

Didn’t one woman say he drugged her and took advantage? I think I read that somewhere.
Didn't someone say you are a pedophile? Make accusations like that back them up with a link. Otherwise we just assume that you are another pathological liar like President Pussy Grabber.

Drugging?

Didn’t one woman say he drugged her and took advantage? I think I read that somewhere.
Didn't someone say you are a pedophile? Make accusations like that back them up with a link. Otherwise we just assume that you are another pathological liar like President Pussy Grabber.

Did he grab a pussy? Provide a link or you are a liar like your hero Hussein 0bama

Dumb liberals don't understand what this is about. It's about their leaders calling themselves the champions of women when they aren't. Now they're being exposed for the hypocrites they are. It's like Jimmy Swaggart preaching about fidelity, then getting caught with a hooker. They created this false image of themselves and now they have to live with the consequences of their conduct.

Drugging?

Did he grab a pussy? Provide a link or you are a liar like your hero Hussein 0bama
Post #15

Predfan, we all know what the President said: he could grab women by the pussies. That is common knowledge. We all heard him on the Billy Bush tape.

Last edited:
Predfan, we all know what the President said: he could grab by the pussies. That is common knowledge. We all heard him on the Billy Bush tape.
You keep beating that dead horse. It wasn't enough to keep him from being elected and it's not gonna be enough to remove him from office. The American people have made their choice, you need to deal with that reality and stop trying to shift the blame for your leader's actions to somebody else. This is YOUR fuckup, nobody else's.

Forum List

Back