50 on Islamic terror watchlist caught amid Biden border invasion

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Asides from tightening borders.

Serious vetting needs to be in place too.

÷÷÷

"50 on terror watchlist caught amid Biden border invasion,” by Sara Higdon, Post Millennial, January 27, 2024:

On Friday, Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) revealed its agents encountered 50 people who appeared on the terror watchlist attempting to cross the border into the US illegally so far in fiscal year 2024.
According to its website, CBP encountered 49 personnel with records in the Terrorist Screening Dataset coming across the southern border and one attempting to cross the northern.
This follows a record number of 172 members of the terrorist watch list being apprehended trying to cross the border illegally in 2023, almost doubling the 98 in 2022. Before then apprehensions of those on the terror watchlist were in the single digits for data going back to 2017.
CBP had over 634,066 total encounters with illegal immigrants trying to cross into the US during the first quarter, which is more than the total number for 2020.
Earlier this month, an illegal immigrant threatened a citizen journalist who was reporting at the border. He told the videographer, “Soon, you’re gonna know who I am” after being asked where he was from.
“If you are smart enough you will know who I am. But you really aren’t smart enough to know who I am. But soon you’re gonna know who I am. Very soon,” the man said….

Asides from tightening borders.

Serious vetting needs to be in place too.

÷÷÷

"50 on terror watchlist caught amid Biden border invasion,” by Sara Higdon, Post Millennial, January 27, 2024:
You hear about the 50 that get caught but never hear about the 1000s that got away, But we will, and it wont be pretty....

1706580201057.png

My only reply to your message: BIDEN did this. Biden also abandoned Afghanistan unilaterally. Didn't matter what harm it did short term or long term, Biden unilaterally gave away millions to "Stimulate the economy" that caused inflation. It didn't matter what harm it did short term or long term. Biden opened the border unilaterally. Didn't matter what harm it did short term or long term. This IS Biden's "polices". Just like some reckless fool acting impetuously without a plan or understanding. This IS the Biden administration.

Forum List

Back