Conyers Hospitalized.

Yeah, they said stress related. I wonder why...

Conyers hospitalized for stress, friend says
As a former staffer who accused U.S. Rep John Conyers of sexual harassment took her story public Thursday, a longtime family friend said the 88-year-old Detroit Democrat had been hospitalized for “tremendous stress.”

He's toast. Kaput. Done for. He done screwed the pooch. :happy-1:

Just announced.
I hope he'll be okay healthwise. After his long, long life of service, it would be terrible to die fussing over his weaknesses.
Everyone has weaknesses. It doesn't make it alright, but damn, it's not worth dying over.

Just announced.
I hope he'll be okay healthwise. After his long, long life of service, it would be terrible to die fussing over his weaknesses.
Everyone has weaknesses. It doesn't make it alright, but damn, it's not worth dying over.
I pray every day that this scum bag soon joins the Kennedy Family in Hell for what they all did to women. Al Frankenstein, Matt Laugher and othesr can join them also...
Death of a President is a 2006 British docudrama political thriller film about the fictional assassination of George W. Bush, the 43rd U.S. President, on 19 October 2007 in Chicago, Illinois.

Death of a President (2006 film) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President_(2006_film)

Forum List

Back