Aquathena
Ropey
Warrior102
Daveman
Crackerjack
Liability
Kiwiman
The Gadfly

All I can think of for now, if you asked me who I hate the list would be much shorter.

lol... you put Ropey and Warrior next to each other...

a match made in heaven for sure... :lol:

I have alot of people I like here.

SFC Ollie
Two Thumbs
Article 15
California Girl
Paulie
Syrenn
Masquerade
Aquathena
Ropey
Warrior102
Daveman
Crackerjack
Liability
Kiwiman
The Gadfly

All I can think of for now, if you asked me who I hate the list would be much shorter.

I was under the impression they got along?

I was referring to the Darths. Remember that fiasco?
Oh, yes - and their secret 'cave', too. That's where they had to huddle together and pool their limited intelligence in order to plan responses to the truths and facts that Liberals effortlessly argued.

Wow. Many lies in few words. YOu're getting very adept at that.

To highlight the major lies:

You were never adept at ever refuting the arguments of anybody, here or there.

And nobody had to "plan" responses. It is a simple matter to respond to the irrational spew of dopey libs at any board. Like you are most of the time, libs tend to be incapable of making coherent valid truthful points.

And syllogisms? Fugetaboutit. Like you, most libs can't even get a handle on that.

The Hannity board did have severe limitations, though.

This place is like the Wild West (for the most part). That place? It ended up being a cesspool of PC correctness so as not to offend its abundant supply of ninny libbies.
I'll stick with my truthful, factual description.

Although you did make me laugh, calling gdoane and lee "ninny libs". :lol:

Most of the people here i do really like.
I find it interesting that some i completely disagree with when it comes to politics...then completely agree with when it comes to Religion....and visa-verse.
There's one (no names) that we can see eye to eye on all things politics, but i just hate discussing anything on religion with! :)
But i have lots of favorites...a few are Amelia, Two Thumbs, High_Gravity, Pale Rider, Big Black Dog, Warrior102, katzndogz...there's a few more, just not coming to my mind right now!!

I've been to a few boards, and this is the only one that i frequently use - mostly for the people here!!!

Oh, yes - and their secret 'cave', too. That's where they had to huddle together and pool their limited intelligence in order to plan responses to the truths and facts that Liberals effortlessly argued.

And nobody had to "plan" responses. It is a simple matter to respond to the irrational spew of dopey libs at any board. Like you are most of the time, libs tend to be incapable of making coherent valid truthful points.

And syllogisms? Fugetaboutit. Like you, most libs can't even get a handle on that.

This place is like the Wild West (for the most part). That place? It ended up being a cesspool of PC correctness so as not to offend its abundant supply of ninny libbies.

You'll "stick" to truthful and factual description?

Impossible.

That would entail having ever started with it.

Like for instance, I wasn't referring to gdoane or lee as libs at all, you dimwit.

You'll "stick" to truthful and factual description?

Impossible.

That would entail having ever started with it.

Like for instance, I wasn't referring to gdoane or lee as libs at all, you dimwit.
Ahh, then you're saying that Gene and Lee are more concerned with not pissing off 'ninny libbies' than moderating a conservative site?

Spit it out, counselor. I hope you're not this bad at explaining yourself in the courtroom. :lol:

I have alot of people I like here.

SFC Ollie
Two Thumbs
Article 15
California Girl
Paulie
Syrenn
Masquerade
Aquathena
Ropey
Warrior102
Daveman
Crackerjack
Liability
Kiwiman
The Gadfly

I was under the impression they got along?

from what I know of him, Ropey gets along with everybody, but doesn't suffer fools gladly... 'jes sayin'... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I'd like bayoubill a lot more if he changed his avatar........ just sayin.........

I was thinkin' of changin' it to this...

zappa-frank-toilet.jpg

whaddya think...?

Forum List

Back