~Your Favorite Here At USMB~

I like everyone here, even the doofi like olfraud and truthiness, they post the most ridiculous stuff...and that makes me laugh!:lol:

I find it hard to believe that there are 3 pages to this OP already and I haven't seen my name listed anywhere... Is there a problem?

Don't feel pregnant... no one said me either. After all this time we finally find out we're not part of the in crowd.

I'm crushed.

mmm.. all my favorites are on my friends list...

Minus the ones, I just recently decided to drop.....:eusa_snooty:

I would like to add... Sunshine... to my real, Friends List....:wink_2:

I see so many here who dislike so&so.....and talk about everybody. That's where the Flame Zone comes in :lol:

But, everyone must have at least ONE person they like following here. I don't mean stalking...I mean, who is your favorite person here??
Maybe it's someone you do dislike, and you can't wait to debate with them??
Or maybe you just want to taunt them, fuss with them.....

Could be it's someone you really like...a person who posts stuff you enjoy reading.....even if you don't always agree with everything they say, they made good sense.

For whatever reasons, most of us prolly have a "favorite" here....no matter what part of the forum they post the most in......so care to share with us who is yours??
If you want to list the reason, or reasons, why they are your favorite...you may do so.
If you just wish to list their name......that's be fine too.

Not popularity here people....I mean seriously........someone that attracts you to them with their posts. (and not in a pervo way) ~LoL~

Some of us are refugees from another forum. I like all of them. They know who they are.

In addition to all of those, Ropey, syrenn, Ollie, Daveman, Baruch, Foxfyre, uscitizen, AquaAthena, koshergirl, Amelia, Ringel05, del, Avg-Joe, High-Gravity, Geauxtohell, Lumpy1. Mr H, Hortysir, freedombecki....

Of course TDM is always good for some second hand cannabis action!

I'm sure there are more. Will post as I think of them.

:lol:
That one gave me a good laugh, too bad I can rep ya right now.

i read a lot more than i post......

frankie...i will always read frankies posts.....i dont agree with a fucking thing he says but like to read him

i rarely read mal's post....i know no one ask but why miss a chance to kick the little bitch in the teeth

mad scientist, skull, syr, pp, artie, sunni, jillian, ~dabs~ and many more.....o the cujo i dont care what party they belong too either.....oooooooo and elker

o ring and radio....damn i have a long list here...del, care4all.....i like to read someone who rarely posts...sometimes you just realize why they rarely post...

there are a couple of new posters....sfcalif or some mal and then one i cant remember.....

There's three or four people here whose posts regarding things economic are worthy of my attention.

George Phillips is one example, and as his POV and mine seem quite similar, I'll note his posts as ones I tend to read thoughly.

I'm partial to SFC Ollie. He spends his entire life in the service of his community in a leadership capacity that takes him to the funerals of all the veterans to comfort the families. It's not fun to put a loved one or dear friend in the ground, but it sure is comforting when people attend services and hug the person who just lost their beloved partner, father, or mother by a President of the American Legion or other clubs.

So, SFC Ollie, I tip my hat to you for all the comfort you have brought to people who grieve. You sir, are a point of light in the world.

I agree.
There are several other vets on here who I feel the same way about.....

I'd have to say FoxFyre, because without her we wouldn't have had the "Coffee Shop," and without the Coffee Shop we wouldn't have had a sanctuary here on the board where we could go and just have some down home friendly chat. And thank you to the mods that have helped keep it that way.

Other then a couple of complete assholes I like everyone here to varying degrees.

Yeah, but you posted that at 3:46 am, when human attention span and reaction time is at it's lowest level. There have to be more than 2 assholes here.

Maybe it would be easier if you broke it up into categories.

Favorite Democrat
Favorite Republican
Favorite Female
Favorite Male
Favorite Newb
Favorite Longtime Poster
Favorite Hannity Maggot

What do you think?

Last edited:
Other then a couple of complete assholes I like everyone here to varying degrees.

Yeah, but you posted that at 3:46 am, when human attention span and reaction time is at it's lowest level. There have to be more than 2 assholes here.

Why do you think I prefer nights........ It's the only time I have an edge over the ladies....... Otherwise they'd get away........ :eusa_whistle:

i'd have to go with me.

You would be near the top of my list if you had a sexy avatar like Syrenn Aqua Athena and a few others.
I like sharp tongued wit. Of that, you are master. I like brutal honesty. Syrenn gets my vote there. And I like what I call, bug stompers; people who will not allow lies, racism or slander to stand, no matter who posted it. The winner there is Cali girl.

I like a few refuges as well.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that there are 3 pages to this OP already and I haven't seen my name listed anywhere... Is there a problem?

Now BBD you are right in the middle of that Picture I posted, you were holding my camera bag for me,

Not my fault you're only 2 ft tall...............

Forum List

Back