~Your Favorite Here At USMB~

I used to have a question for new Sergeants who worked for me.

I would ask them flat out with no emotion on my face or in my voice; Who is the best Sergeant in the Army?

Many, I would say about half, would immediately say You are Sergeant. I would then go into my little speech about how I hated ass kissers......
The correct answer? I am.

So, my fav poster?

All of ya.......................
Crowd.jpg

I would ask them flat out with no emotion on my face or in my voice; Who is the best Sergeant in the Army?

Many, I would say about half, would immediately say You are Sergeant. I would then go into my little speech about how I hated ass kissers......

So, my fav poster?

Crowd.jpg

Ollie is a diplomat...and my favorite veteran.:salute:

I see so many here who dislike so&so.....and talk about everybody. That's where the Flame Zone comes in :lol:

But, everyone must have at least ONE person they like following here. I don't mean stalking...I mean, who is your favorite person here??
Maybe it's someone you do dislike, and you can't wait to debate with them??
Or maybe you just want to taunt them, fuss with them.....

Could be it's someone you really like...a person who posts stuff you enjoy reading.....even if you don't always agree with everything they say, they made good sense.

For whatever reasons, most of us prolly have a "favorite" here....no matter what part of the forum they post the most in......so care to share with us who is yours??
If you want to list the reason, or reasons, why they are your favorite...you may do so.
If you just wish to list their name......that's be fine too.

Not popularity here people....I mean seriously........someone that attracts you to them with their posts. (and not in a pervo way) ~LoL~

There is someone I no longer have access to here, but the good times and the great feelings I always had for her, are still very much alive in my heart. I wll always miss her and I will treasure the memories of the good times we had Pming.

I have another very special friend here, and we have much in common, including our love for cats....

I respectfully ask that you understand why I would prefer not to mention names, for there are so many others, that mean much to me, as well. :)

I see so many here who dislike so&so.....and talk about everybody. That's where the Flame Zone comes in :lol:

But, everyone must have at least ONE person they like following here. I don't mean stalking...I mean, who is your favorite person here??
Maybe it's someone you do dislike, and you can't wait to debate with them??
Or maybe you just want to taunt them, fuss with them.....

Could be it's someone you really like...a person who posts stuff you enjoy reading.....even if you don't always agree with everything they say, they made good sense.

For whatever reasons, most of us prolly have a "favorite" here....no matter what part of the forum they post the most in......so care to share with us who is yours??
If you want to list the reason, or reasons, why they are your favorite...you may do so.
If you just wish to list their name......that's be fine too.

Not popularity here people....I mean seriously........someone that attracts you to them with their posts. (and not in a pervo way) ~LoL~

I like everybody!!!!

So, my fav poster?

Crowd.jpg

Yup, thats me. 14th from the left, about 9/16ths the way down

Rdean and TM are my favs. They have the courage to be "honest" liberals and tell the world what they and the rest of the left lack the guts to say.

As vile as TM and as arrogant as Rdean are, reading them lets me know what liberals are really like.

seriously, if the board liberals didn't fully agree with them, they would both have 5 red stars for all the negs they get.

I find it hard to believe that there are 3 pages to this OP already and I haven't seen my name listed anywhere... Is there a problem?

Forum List

Back