Your Faith On Trial

You asked a question was he the serpent,
I answered he is and told you why.
Jesus didn't exist as a singular historical figure that's why he as a person is not written about, but this forbidden image placed as a god, an image created as a man is.
What part of these do you not grasp?
If Jesus didn't exist as a real person
then who did the pharisees and scribes condemn to death?
Or, are you saying that didn't happen

This is why real discussion is not possible. Instead of conversation, people just copy/paste miles and miles of bible crap.

Stop hiding behind speaking in tongues.

Who gave birth to Lucifer, aka Jesus

Does Judaism recognize the Apostles

Exactly, what religion do you affiliate with,
Then I can ask better questions

This is why real discussion is not possible. Instead of conversation, people just copy/paste miles and miles of bible crap.

What do you wish to know? Let's have a real discussion, ok?

Last edited:
I copy and pasted the info I found
when referencing to the post from Ha Shev

Sorry if that bothers you

Last edited:
In Genesis 2:15-17 it warned about this tree of knowledge of good and evil in the center of the garden. Where was this located according to the prior verses in Genesis 2:10-14?
Those verses, in my Bible, don't mention
the placement of the garden(center)

In vs 8, it says the garden was planted eastward in Eden

Besides, if no one knows what we are talking about
how will you or anyone else understand anyway?

At least I'm saving others from doing the work themselves

I've posted about Adam's first wife many a times regarding this subject:
Adam's Lilith can be found in the MIDRASHIM ABOUT LILITH.
In the Zohar Lilith the first woman is equated as Israel.
In Judaism, the midrash is the genre of rabbinic literature
which contains early interpretations and commentaries
on the Written Torah and Oral Torah (spoken law and sermons),
as well as non-legalistic rabbinic literature (aggadah)
and occasionally the Jewish religious laws (halakha),
which usually form a running commentary
on specific passages in the Hebrew Scripture (Tanakh)

THE Midrashim are ancient Rabbinical expositions of Holy Writ. The term Midrash (of which Midrashim is the plural form) occurs twice in the Hebrew Bible (2 Chron. Xiii. 22, and xxiv. 27); and in both passages it is represented in the Anglican version by the word "story," while the more correct translation, "commentary," is relegated to the margin. "Legendary exposition" best expresses the full meaning of the word Midrash.

The Midrashim, for the most part, originated in a praiseworthy desire to familiarize the people with Holy Writ, which had, in consequence of changes in the vernacular, become to them, in the course of time, almost a dead letter. These Midrashim have little or nothing to do with the Halachoth or legal decisions of the Talmud, except in aim, which is that of illustration and explanation. They are not literal interpretations, but figurative and allegorical, and as such enigmatic. They are, however, to be received as utterances of the sages, and some even regard them of as binding obligation as the law of Moses itself. The following are fairly representative extracts

LILITH, a female demon
assigned a central position in Jewish demonology.

Lilith is identified as a demon in the Dead Sea Scrolls (11QpsAp)

Midrashic literature expands the legend that Adam, having parted from his wife after it had been ordained that they should die, begat demons from spirits that had attached themselves to him. It is said that "he was encountered by a Lilith named Piznai who, taken by his beauty, lay with him and bore male and female demons." The firstborn son of this demonic union was Agrimas (see the Midrash published in Ha-Goren, 9 (1914), 66–68; Dvir, 1 (1923), 138; and L. Ginzberg, Legends of the Jews, 5 (1925), 166). The offspring of this Lilith fill the world.

In the Kabbalah, influenced by astrology,
Lilith is related to the planet Saturn

The Zohar is the foundational work in the literature of Jewish mystical thought known as Kabbalah. It is a group of books including commentary on the mystical aspects of the Torah (the five books of Moses) and scriptural interpretations as well as material on mysticism, mythical cosmogony, and mystical psychology. The Zohar contains discussions of the nature of God, the origin and structure of the universe, the nature of souls, redemption, the relationship of Ego to Darkness and "true self" to "The Light of God", and the relationship between the "universal energy" and man. Its scriptural exegesis can be considered an esoteric form of the Rabbinic literature known as Midrash, which elaborates on the Torah.

Wow..I don't even know where to begin!

So, let me get this straight...

You vigorously denounce Jesus
as the Son of God, as prophesied in the OT
but, your truth and knowledge is based on
ancient mysticism and sage utterances
which are referred to, to explain gaps in the Torah(Tanakh)

Please explain

Bad argument, you formerly said you never busted on Jesus when you did(lied) then claimed you didn't lie (another lie) and now you threw him under the bus to post an
ad hominem response from cut and paste that you don't know the accuracy of or what it is you yourself are postong and that has nothing to do with why Jesus is Lucifer.

You already lost your former arguments, now you proved something about how far Luciferians will go to continue the ruse and be in folly (spiritual darkness).

That being said: Jesus is still Lucifer your refutation does not change that.
And your understanding of Lilith is like your understanding of history & your NT, you confused characters here as I stated was done with the NT figures.
I stated clearly: THE LILITH OF ADAM.
Remember, A woman was created "with" Adam(that's Genesis not mystical texts), the Midrash just "explains this", because we know another woman Eve was created out of Adam (out of man) later in Genesis' creation story.
There were many Liliths in scripture.
The form of Lilith you are using is from mythology not the oral traditions of the sages of the Creation story Lilith. This is because they (new agers and some Rabbis) confused Liliam and Lilly in future accts which was demonic to Solomon, but not the same figure in the Genesis.
On one hand you trash mysticsm of Zohar which in this context is merely using reference not teachings, but then borrow mysticsm views for your narrative which contradicts your own failed argument.
Fact of your narative means: ISRAEL did go out anongst the helenized world (demonic kingdoms)and birthed demons in Christianity, thus you would admit Christianity is demonic 'cause Lilith birthed it. However, Lilith must have been more valued then that birthed demon to be "brought back" (HaShev) otherwise you are once again throwing God under the Bus as you do scripture and resources that help with commentary of such.
Your post basically busted all your former lies about claiming you do not do these inadvertant self inflicted wounds to scripture and your icon.
Check mate! Is that like 4 times on the same game you already lost your king?

You can't do that, it exposes you are in denial and makes you
"a democrat"
(websters definition=sore cheating loser).
tmp_31267-Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_105653196546229.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus didn't exist as a singular historical figure that's why he as a person is not written about, but this forbidden image placed as a god, an image created as a man is.

Name the Historical christ you are referring to, the death scene is stolen from The Tablets on Bel (Baal).
A 900bc tablet found in Assyria
Now sitting in the British
Museum is regarding the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in Hebrew) the father they never name but borrow the Dec 25th birthday and sun cross from. On this tablet
is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

The fact they don't bother telling you this
is to keep you spiritually blind (darkness=ignorance & lies).
The harvest seed scam now involving money that prosperity movement evangelists use, is an age old priests of Bel scam done for ages that even Daniel warned about in the scrolls you find so useless.

It's funny when they post stuff they don't understand is wrong just as the church did not understanding Hebrew or Judaic precepts the result being some really funny errors. Example them thinking the word clouds(gathering of Priests) meant sky clouds so they
make Jesus a flying priest out of the sky in his diaper no less, better get the car cover ready.

I've posted about Adam's first wife many a times regarding this subject:
Adam's Lilith can be found in the MIDRASHIM ABOUT LILITH.
In the Zohar Lilith the first woman is equated as Israel.
In Judaism, the midrash is the genre of rabbinic literature
which contains early interpretations and commentaries
on the Written Torah and Oral Torah (spoken law and sermons),
as well as non-legalistic rabbinic literature (aggadah)
and occasionally the Jewish religious laws (halakha),
which usually form a running commentary
on specific passages in the Hebrew Scripture (Tanakh)

THE Midrashim are ancient Rabbinical expositions of Holy Writ. The term Midrash (of which Midrashim is the plural form) occurs twice in the Hebrew Bible (2 Chron. Xiii. 22, and xxiv. 27); and in both passages it is represented in the Anglican version by the word "story," while the more correct translation, "commentary," is relegated to the margin. "Legendary exposition" best expresses the full meaning of the word Midrash.

The Midrashim, for the most part, originated in a praiseworthy desire to familiarize the people with Holy Writ, which had, in consequence of changes in the vernacular, become to them, in the course of time, almost a dead letter. These Midrashim have little or nothing to do with the Halachoth or legal decisions of the Talmud, except in aim, which is that of illustration and explanation. They are not literal interpretations, but figurative and allegorical, and as such enigmatic. They are, however, to be received as utterances of the sages, and some even regard them of as binding obligation as the law of Moses itself. The following are fairly representative extracts

LILITH, a female demon
assigned a central position in Jewish demonology.

Lilith is identified as a demon in the Dead Sea Scrolls (11QpsAp)

Midrashic literature expands the legend that Adam, having parted from his wife after it had been ordained that they should die, begat demons from spirits that had attached themselves to him. It is said that "he was encountered by a Lilith named Piznai who, taken by his beauty, lay with him and bore male and female demons." The firstborn son of this demonic union was Agrimas (see the Midrash published in Ha-Goren, 9 (1914), 66–68; Dvir, 1 (1923), 138; and L. Ginzberg, Legends of the Jews, 5 (1925), 166). The offspring of this Lilith fill the world.

In the Kabbalah, influenced by astrology,
Lilith is related to the planet Saturn

The Zohar is the foundational work in the literature of Jewish mystical thought known as Kabbalah. It is a group of books including commentary on the mystical aspects of the Torah (the five books of Moses) and scriptural interpretations as well as material on mysticism, mythical cosmogony, and mystical psychology. The Zohar contains discussions of the nature of God, the origin and structure of the universe, the nature of souls, redemption, the relationship of Ego to Darkness and "true self" to "The Light of God", and the relationship between the "universal energy" and man. Its scriptural exegesis can be considered an esoteric form of the Rabbinic literature known as Midrash, which elaborates on the Torah.

Wow..I don't even know where to begin!

So, let me get this straight...

You vigorously denounce Jesus
as the Son of God, as prophesied in the OT
but, your truth and knowledge is based on
ancient mysticism and sage utterances
which are referred to, to explain gaps in the Torah(Tanakh)

Please explain

Bad argument, you formerly said you never busted on Jesus when you did(lied) then claimed you didnct lie (another lie) and now you threw him under the bus to post an
ad hominem response from cut and paste that you don't know the accuracy of or what it is you yourself are postong and that has nothing to do with why Jesus is Lucifer.

You already lost your former arguments, now you proved something about how far Luciferians will go to continue the ruse.

That being said: Jesus is still Lucifer your refutation does not change that.
And your understanding of Lilith is like your understanding of history & your NT, you confused characters here as I stated was done with the NT figures.
I stated clearly: THE LILITH OF ADAM.
There were many Liliths.
The form of Lilith you are using is from mythology not the oral traditions of the sages of the Creation story Lilith. This is because they confused Liliam and Lilly in future accts which was demonic to Solomon, but not the same figure in the Genesis.
On one hand you trash mysticsm of Zohar merely using reference not teachings, but then borrow mysticsm views for your narrative which contradicts your own failed argument.
Fact of your narative means: ISRAEL did go out anongst the helenized world (demonic kingdoms)and birthed demons in Christianity, thus you would admit Christianity is demonic 'cause Lilith birthed it. However, Lilith must have been more valued then that birthed demon to be "brought back" (HaShev) otherwise you are once again throwing God under the Bus as you do scripture and resources that help with commentary of such.
Your post basically busted all your former lies about claiming you do not do these inadvertant self inflicted wounds to scripture and your icon.
Check mate! Is that like 4 times on the same game you already lost your king?

You can't do that, it exposes you are in denial and makes you
"a democrat"
(websters definition=sore cheating loser).
View attachment 117969
Omg...I cut and pasted what I found
when I searched for information to what you posted...

I don't know what to make of it
That's why I asked you to please explain

You get mad I ask questions
And the more you post, the more I am confused

Now, you're telling me I threw Jesus under the bus
and calling checkmate again

Sorry for trying to understand
Obviously you are unable to share your faith

You said it, you ask questions then never answer 1 simple question of mine.
Not just you, not many people are willing to answer the question, yet they are willing to sin and cause humanity's decline over protecting that which they don't know (as proven by not answering).
You are cut off, if If I wanted a one sided conversation I'd buy a dog, at least they know not to poop where they eat.

You said it, you ask questions then never answer 1 simple question of mine.
Not just you, not many people are willing to answer the question, yet they are willing to sin and cause humanity's decline over protecting that which they don't know (as proven by not answering).
You are cut off, if If I wanted a one sided conversation I'd buy a dog, at least they know not to poop where they eat.
What question did you ask that I didn't answer?

I don't have a problem answering questions

Name the Historical christ you are referring to, the death scene is stolen from The Tablets on Bel (Baal).
A 900bc tablet found in Assyria
Now sitting in the British
Museum is regarding the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in Hebrew) the father they never name but borrow the Dec 25th birthday and sun cross from. On this tablet
is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

The fact they don't bother telling you this
is to keep you spiritually blind (darkness=ignorance & lies).
The harvest seed scam now involving money that prosperity movement evangelists use, is an age old priests of Bel scam done for ages that even Daniel warned about in the scrolls you find so useless.
Hmmm, I just finished reading the tablet
and this is certainly troubling to me

Why bring it up?

Because science is irrelevant when trying to discern the moral teaching of a fairy tale except as a constraint as to what is a possible or an impossible to be true interpretation. For instance it can be scientifically proven that pigs can't speak english but that doesn't make the story untrue. And do you really need a scientist to tell you that pigs can't talk?

The story was never about pigs talking or building houses. Science proving that pigs can't talk or build houses is science proving nothing that even the least intelligent person among us didn't already know.

In the same way the subjects in scripture are hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used as I showed you a hidden story within the story of Jesus turning water into wine, a revelation that conforms to reality without changing a single word and does not require the suspension of disbelief or an unsubstantiated belief in the supernatural.

As it pertains to Christianity where many people never think to include reality in their speculations scientific discoveries effectively refute the dogma of more than 32,000 denominations out of hand. I'll give you that.

But that only means that science has proven false what the stories were never about anyway.

Why not break out your microscope to look if there is anything hidden in the words used in scripture? Or a telescope to look if there is anything above the grasp of those who do not think very deeply?

Maybe then you will see something?
So what you're saying is that you agree that the bible is all made up. Good for you.

What part of fairy tale did you not understand?

So let me ask you again, do you believe that made up stories written by mortal men that they attributed to a muse of sorts, what they called divine inspiration, are worthless human dung of no value that convey no hidden moral lessons, no clear timeless teaching, nothing relevant or applicable to life in this world, and are good for nothing other than the trash heap or to be used as fuel for a fire?
Yes. The morals taught in the bible or most other religious books of fiction are an abomination and an insult to common decency.

I guess you could say that about little red riding hood because grandma got eaten alive by a wolf..or because what happened to the children when the people refused to pay the piper.

Grow up.

BTW, Even though it is adorable seeing you trying to take your first wobbly steps saying things like 'insult to common decency' lol...you really do have a very long way to go.

get on with it already.
Long way to go for what? Until I believe in nonsense like you do?

A long way to go before you clean up enough clutter in your own mind to think clearly enough to grasp the deep and mysterious teachings bronze age people had written down and hidden in fantastical stories to educate children.

So what you're saying is that you agree that the bible is all made up. Good for you.

So let me ask you again, do you believe that made up stories written by mortal men that they attributed to a muse of sorts, what they called divine inspiration, are worthless human dung of no value that convey no hidden moral lessons, no clear timeless teaching, nothing relevant or applicable to life in this world, and are good for nothing other than the trash heap or to be used as fuel for a fire?
Yes. The morals taught in the bible or most other religious books of fiction are an abomination and an insult to common decency.

I guess you could say that about little red riding hood because grandma got eaten alive by a wolf..or because what happened to the children when the people refused to pay the piper.

Grow up.

BTW, Even though it is adorable seeing you trying to take your first wobbly steps saying things like 'insult to common decency' lol...you really do have a very long way to go.

get on with it already.

A long way to go before you clean up enough clutter in your own mind to think clearly enough to grasp the deep and mysterious teachings bronze age people had written down and hidden in fantastical stories to educate children.
I'll leave the children's stories to you. :D

Grow up.

get on with it already.

I'll leave the children's stories to you. :D

Alrighty then.

You might as well stop trying to disprove with science children's stories whose teachings remain above your grasp.

Be happy with your chosen life eating rotten fruit high up in the branches and safety of a dying tree, a wanker, occasionally throwing feces at people passing you by in your cage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back